10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Howlett

Logan Howlett

I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} Empty
PostSubject: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:25 am

Logan sat up, rubbing his head. "The hell..." He muttered, not used to being knocked out. He looked around, to find himself in an unfamiliar room. His eyes froze on the tv screen, seeing Laura there with a guy in a mask and a guy strapped to a table.

His eyes widened when the masked guy started carving into Laura with a laser. He ran to the door, trying to break it down. When he couldn't do that, he went to extend his claws, only to have a shock run through his body, stopping him in his tracks.

"What the hell?!" He gasped, before hearing Laura's voice from the tv. He turned and saw Laura leap at the man strapped to the table. "Damnit!" He growled, before banging on the door.

"LAURA! FIGHT IT, DAMNIT!" He shouted, at the top of his lungs, knowing it was the trigger scent that had taken over.

He froze when he heard her cry out the name of her boyfriend. He turned back to the tv, seeing her trying to bring the boy back after she slashed him in her blinded rage. His heart broke for her, but his anger grew at the man who was enjoying it all.

"I'll kill you, you son of a bitch." He growled, lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:42 am

Kitty had just woken up and groaned as she felt her head spin in protest, she barely registered that she was in a room with another woman before she heard Logan's voice.  Snapping fully awake she hurried towards the wall and tried to phase through towards where she heard his voice, "Logan?!" She called loudly.  Her whole body jerking as an electric shock raced through her body and sent her stumbling back.  "The hell?" She whispered in confusion as she stared at the collar before remembering Logan.  How could he be here? He was dead...there was no way in hell that he could be alive and yet..she had heard his voice. She felt her heart speed up..she didn't want to get her hopes up, and if it wasn't him then she would feel her heart break all over again. She didn't want to get her heart broken...not again, once was enough.

Last edited by Kitty Pryde on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:16 am

Logan froze when he heard a familiar voice. "Kitty?" He said, before going over to the wall where he heard her voice. He hadn't heard her voice in a long time...

He mentally winced at the memories of when he last saw her... That night he gave her the hologram cube... He closed his eyes at the memory.

Then the next day... That day he had run into that building, after getting a message that about Laura... If only he had realized it was a trap. He had realized too late that the place was about to blow... and he was left in critical condition...

Logan shook his head from the memory, he could recall that all later. "Kitty, that you?" He called, hoping she wasn't here as well.

Last edited by Logan Howlett on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:42 am

Kitty Pryde wrote:
Kitty could feel a sob come to her as she recognized his voice.  For a long time she almost couldn't speak...so it really was Logan.  "You're...you're alive?" She asked her voice sounding distant and strange to her ears.  She was sure somewhere out there someone was enjoying themselves over this whole thing.  "I...I thought you were dead." She whispered, her voice sounding slightly strangled in the quiet.  She was forcing herself to take deep breaths...she couldn't have a freak out now and the last thing she wanted was to start crying on him.  "Where have you been?" She asked, her voice shaky and on the verge of cracking.
Logan grimaced at the sound of her voice, hearing the sob and the sound of her voice. "...I... I was in critical condition..." He started, mentally cursing at everything he could think of.

"I... I couldn't come back until I was healed... I'm..." He trailed off, the words not wanting to come out.

Last edited by Logan Howlett on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:18 am

Kitty nodded forcing herself to keep calm, no matter how hard it was getting "So you're fine then?" She asked her voice remarkably steady even if inside she was silently breaking down. Her mind flashing back to the claw she still kept in a drawer in her home...something that she had used to cry over whenever she got really down. "I gave that hologram to your son..like you wanted me too." She added, not even sure why she was telling him that, she just knew if she started telling him about what she had gone through then she would really break down.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:23 pm

"...For the most part..." He answered, not really able to say he was fine.

Logan closed his eyes at her words. "Thanks, Half Pint..." He said, before he could really stop the nickname from rolling off his tongue. He winced a little when he realized he did that. That may not make her happy with him...

"Look... Kitty, I was coming to see you..." He admitted, before she could say anything. "I'm just now healed up to almost the way I was... Well, until I found myself here..." He said, grimly.

Last edited by Logan Howlett on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:07 pm

When he said Half-Pint she froze...hearing that from him again actually hurt; "Yeah...who would have thought huh?" She asked, her voice supposed to sound slightly joking came out flat. She rubbed her forehead, she didn't want to dwell on memories of the past now...this was a conversation that would probably be best to have face to face...if she ever got the chance anyway. "I heard you yelling earlier...is everything ok?" She asked eventually.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:43 am

Logan winced at her tone. Damn, he did it again...

When she asked him why he had been yelling, his mind jumped back to the present. He turned to the tv, to see it had gone out, before he cursed out loud. "It's Laura... She was being tortured... They used the damn trigger scent and forced her to kill Julian." He growled, feeling nothing but anger now at them doing that to his little girl.

Last edited by Logan Howlett on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:04 am

Everything flew out the window when she heard that, "Oh God...is she all right?" She asked, her voice filled with concern for Laura. She couldn't even begin to imagine how she must feel. "I...I feel so terrible for her." She whispered quietly. She didn't know quite what else to say and she was starting to feel an awkwardness settle into the conversation the longer the silence went. "Logan...I..I'll always be here for you to talk too...Laura too." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Logan shook his head. "I don't know... they carved something into her chest..." He closed his eyes tightly. "I'm gonna kill him, Kitty..." He growled a little, wanting nothing more to shove his claws into that guy's mask.

He put his forehead against the wall. "Thank you, Da-Kitty..." He said, catching himself bfore calling her another nickname.

He's hurt her enough and she still wants to be there for him...

Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:43 am

Kitty rested one hand against the wall and sighed out hating that she couldn't see him, "Yeah...just take care of yourself...I don't want to lose you again." She said quietly...losing him once had been hard enough but twice?? She wasn't sure if her heart could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:46 am

"Don't worry so much about me, Kitty... worry about yourself in this place." Logan stated, knowing he could take care of himself, but knowing Kitty was here made things worse in his mind.

"You're not gonna lose me, Kitty..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:50 am

"Good...because once was enough." She said rather snappily before sighing, "I'm sorry..its just a lot to take in at once..I mourned you..you know?" She said quietly before shaking her head and trying to clear it of the painful memories. "There is something you should know thou-" Before she could finish her sentence the door burst open and she whirled around to see a woman in a cloak with her face covered entering the room.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:55 am

Logan winced at her tone. Of course she mourned... How could she not mourn?

"Kitty?" He called, the moment Kitty suddenly stopped talking mid-sentence. He froze when h heard a hissing sound, he looked up and saw that the room was being gassed.

"Damnit..." He mumbled, the moment he started feeling light headed.

Darkness quickly over took him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}   I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2} Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll kill you, Bastard!! {TTW Room2}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: 10 Doors :: Room 1-
Jump to: