10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking Up Late To The Party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle

Waking Up Late To The Party Empty
PostSubject: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:21 am

Selina woke up groaning, her head ached..the last thing she even remembered was coming home from a successful heist. Stretching she studied the room, the entire room was bare save for one telephone and one television set. "They could at least have made some effort in decorating this place." She said with obvious distaste. She noticed another woman in the room with her who was still unconscious, making her way towards the door she tried jimmying the handle only to be shocked for her efforts. Rubbing her hand she sighed, clearly someone didn't want them leaving anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Diana Prince

Diana Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:27 am

The first thing Diana noticed was the cold.

Having been born on Themyscira, which was perpetually sunny and tropical, Diana found herself more sensitive to cold - though she could certainly stand it. But all the same, it threw her off as she groaned and sat up, putting a hand to her head. She frowned as she surveyed the room - noting the telephone, which probably didn't work, the television set - probably so whoever captured them could interact with them - and the door - which, again, was most likely locked.

Well, she could easily break that lock with her strength.

So Diana stood up, determined not to wobble or seem weak, and rolled her shoulders to get the stiffness out of them. She turned to the other woman who was in the cell with her, and frowned a bit. She seemed familiar . . . but it was hard to place where from.
Back to top Go down
Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Selina turned when the woman finally got up, she studied her as she tried to place her.  "Wonder Woman isn't it?" She asked as she finally remembered who she was.  Shaking her head she leaned against the wall and smiled to herself a little bit, "Who would have thought...makes me wonder who these people are." She added slightly to herself. "I wouldn't recommend trying the door....it has a little self-defense mechanism." She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Diana Prince

Diana Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:23 am

Diana nodded slowly at Selina, still attempting to place her face. "Yes, and you are . . . ?" she asked carefully before turning away with a small frown. "Indeed . . . and who else they might have captured," she mused grimly before looking at the door. If the door was protected, it probably wouldn't be broken down very easily. But it was still worth a try . . .

She walked up to it, ready to kick it down, but the moment she set her leg in motion she felt a shock go through the collar around her neck, and she stopped, hissing and clutching at it. "Hades!" she cursed.
Back to top Go down
Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:52 am

Selina raised an eyebrow, "I'm feeling kinda glad that I didn't attempt that." She muttered under her breath before she moved forward. "Are you all right?" She asked quietly, she was pretty sure that shock hadn't been pleasant at all for Wonder Woman.
Back to top Go down
Diana Prince

Diana Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:42 am

Diana hissed and looked up at Selina, her hand still at the collar. "Fine," she growled. "It seems they've found a way to prevent me from using my powers, though," her eyes were dangerously narrowed as she stood up straighter. "Whoever they are, they know what they're doing."
Back to top Go down
Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:12 am

Selina snorted, "Gee you think? Obviously they planned for everything we would try and do...so whoever they are...they're damn good." She said grudgingly. She wasn't exactly a hero nor was she a villain but she could imagine that she had ticked off some people....maybe that was why she was here?
Back to top Go down
Diana Prince

Diana Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:37 am

Diana nodded, her eyes narrowed thoughtfully as she looked around. Her eyes fell on the phone - which probably didn't work - and on the television screen. "My guess is they'll be communicating with us through the television, and won't risk coming in here too often," she mused as she continued to look around the room. There were no other openings besides the door . . . Hera, if she'd had her strength, she could easily break through one of those walls . . .
Back to top Go down
Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:42 am

Selina nodded in agreement, "All good points, I gotta hand it to them for managing to do something like this." She added with a small frown. "Well W, my name is Kyle, Selina Kyle." She said in total 007 fashion. A tiny smirk on her lips as she did so, "You don't have to tell me your real name if you don't want too." She added casually.
Back to top Go down
Diana Prince

Diana Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:15 am

Diana looked at Selina carefully. Selina . . . Bruce had mentioned a Selina, hadn't he? Well, she supposed there'd be no harm in telling her her first name . . . as technically, Diana Prince didn't exist. And besides, if she was seen with Bruce or Clark out of costume, she doubted knowing her name would make much difference, as the glasses and bun only served to partially distinguish the secretary from the warrior.

"You can call me Diana, if you wish," she finally replied. "Calling me Wonder Woman or anything such would get tedious, I'm sure, and it seems like we're going to have to get to know each other a bit, anyways," she frowned as she again scanned the room.
Back to top Go down
Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:29 am

Selina nodded, "Yeah, I get that impression too, to be honest." She admitted with a little laugh as she started stretching. "So Diana...how did you get to be Wonder Woman?" She asked curiously as she studied her from the corner of her eye. "You don't have to answer if you don't want too of course...its just well I'm curious." She said lightly and gave her a slow smile.
Back to top Go down
Diana Prince

Diana Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Diana chuckled a bit as she leaned against the wall. "It's fine . . . to be honest, it's not much of a secret to those I've fought, anyways," she stated, thinking of Ares and such. And she had the least to worry about when it came to secret identities . . . considering her family was located on an island hidden by the gods.

"I'm an Amazonian warrior, I grew up on a secluded island after the Amazons retreated from the world of men. A World War Two pilot crash landed there, I was charged with returning him to this world, and I decided to stay after seeing all that needed to be fixed," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Selina raised an eyebrow and laughed a little bit, "So like in the Greek legends and stuff?" She asked after a moment, she wasn't too surprised though after all she had seen some pretty unbelievable stuff every now and again. "Who was the pilot?" She asked as she remembered the mention of the World War two pilot.
Back to top Go down
Diana Prince

Diana Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Diana chuckled a bit and nodded. "Yes, like Greek legends." 'If only you knew how much truth they held . . . perhaps another time.' Some people found it difficult to handle the revelation that the Greek Gods existed, and Diana didn't think that this current situation would prove to be the best environment to state such a fact . . . even if the other woman didn't believe it at first.

At the mention of the pilot, something seemed to pass over Diana's eyes, though it was gone as quickly as it had come. "His name was Steve," she said. "He could be moronic and womanizing, but he was an excellent pilot and a great leader."
Back to top Go down
Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Selina started to smile, "So you liked him huh?" She asked quietly and gently as she studied her with interest. It wasn't all that hard to see that Diana must have liked him...or maybe had strongly admired the man. It was hard to tell but having been in a relationship of some kind with Bruce at one time that had been all sorts of amazing, she still wasn't too sure about relationships in general.
Back to top Go down
Diana Prince

Diana Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Diana looked over at Selina, a small smile coming onto her face. "I suppose so. We fought many battles together, and came to admire each other very much," she said as she watched the other woman carefully. The other woman clearly had been in a relationship with emotional highs and lows, and though her own relationship with Steve hadn't been that tumultuous, she was still able to understand.
Back to top Go down
Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Selina nodded in understanding, "Did you two ever...?" She trailed off, she wasn't exactly sure how to word what it was she was trying to say. She was pretty sure Diana would know what she meant but if she didn't then Selina wouldn't hesitate to ask, after all she was the queen of blunt questions.
Back to top Go down
Diana Prince

Diana Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:49 am

Diana smiled sadly and shook her head. "No. He wanted to pursue a romantic relationship, but I turned him down," she replied as she looked off. "He eventually married a very wonderful woman and they had a family together."
Back to top Go down
Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:27 am

Selina studied her with interest, "Why did you turn him down?" She asked curiously, if she had loved someone she would have tried pursuing something.
Back to top Go down
Diana Prince

Diana Prince

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:29 am

Diana pursed her lips as she looked off. "Because as you've probably guessed by the fact that I'm still rather youthful in appearance despite the fact that I've been here since World War Two, I'm not exactly as mortal as the rest. I'm not quite immortal, but old age doesn't touch me the same way it does others," she explained as she continued to look off. "Steve could have spent the rest of his life with me, but I couldn't have spent the rest of my life with him. And I wouldn't have been able to settle down with a family like he wanted, because that wasn't my purpose there. I was a champion of the gods, an ambassador from Themyscira. I couldn't deal with a family, so I stepped away, and let him have one of his own without me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up Late To The Party   Waking Up Late To The Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking Up Late To The Party
Page 1 of 1