10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman} Empty
PostSubject: Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman}   Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman} EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:17 am

Kara had finished cooking the surprise desert for Kal. She was now taking it out of the oven before looking at how beautiful it came out. This caused her to put it down on the counter, before smiling and cheering in silence. She couldn't believe how she was able to follow Martha Kent's recipe. After she turned off the oven and gently placed it on the bottom of the pie cover, and covered the pie, she quickly went to put on her brown wig. Kara also put on a bit of makeup, before putting on her glasses. She then stared at herself in the mirror. Even though she looked good in her disguise, she hated it. She liked being herself, but she wouldn't be able to take the wig off until she was in the country, and close to Kal's parents house. After she finished, she got dressed and gently put the pie in a bag before grabbing her car keys, purse, before exiting her house and leaving in the car.

After a good two hours of driving, Kara finally made it to where she could take off both her wig. Her hair was a bit messy, but she didn't care, she had checked it in the mirror and she still didn't look like herself. Which was okay in her book, she would fix it when she got to the Kent's house. The moment she started seeing farms was when she knew she was close. She couldn't help but laugh to herself. Kal didn't know she was going to visit him today, to him, she had work. When really she had taken a three day vacation. She couldn't wait to see his face.

Once Kara had arrived, she drove slower, trying to minimize the sound. She was going to pull into the drive way, but had immediately saw Kal by the chicken coop behind the house, but next to the farm. The whole place looked amazing, they had fixed it right after the fight with Darkseid. Kara quietly excited the car and took out everything she had brought with her. She then proceeded to sneak into the house and put her finger over her mouth when the Kents had seen her. "Surprise! Now, I'll be right back and give you all a proper hug, but I need to go surprise Clark." She whispered, doing a little giggle when they smiled. She gave her pie to Martha, before putting her purse down by the door. She then quietly exited the house and realized Kal still didn't hear her. Was he distracted? No, his guard was now.

After a good couple of seconds staring at her cousin, Kara immediately ran for him. Once she reached him she jumped on his back and hugged him. "Surprise! Guess who!?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman}   Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman} EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:33 am

Clark had been at the farm the whole day, only leaving every now and then to take care of a few incidents that had come up. He was relieved that today had been a slow day as far as big things that came up, usually he was constantly moving to take care of things...today though had been nice in a way. He supposed it was because of the League and was again grateful that the League was around to help save the world. He had also decided to take a few days off of work from the Daily Planet and was quietly enjoying his vacation...it saved him from being around Lois. Since their break up she had become even harder to deal with and Clark couldn't imagine how he was going to survive being around her when he got back. He had been throwing hay bales into the loft in the barn and had just finished the last one when Kara jumped on his back. "Whoa!" He said and turned his head back to look at her with a pleased expression on his face, "Kara? Hey how have you been?" He asked as he smiled over at her.
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman}   Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman} EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:44 am

"Good! Work as been kicking my butt though!" Kara said as she got off of his back and looked up at her cousin. "I also made Martha's apple pie that you loved so well. It came out pretty good, so you must try it, okay?" She asked as she pointed at him before laughing. She then placed her arms behind her back and smiled softly at him. Kara had knew about the breakup with Lois, and how he had been feeling lately. It was probably all over her face what she was going to ask next, but it was a inevitable thing. With a small tilt of her head, Kara looked gently at her cousin. "How have you been? Been kind of distant lately, you handling everything okay?" She suddenly asked.

After Kara had asked the question, she paused for a second before speaking up again. "You don't really have to answer that, I just want to know how my cousin is doing. Been missing you Kal." She said suddenly as she brought her arms in front of her, and gripped her right arm with her left.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman}   Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman} EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:34 am

He smiled widely at her words and wrapped an arm around her shoulders and drew her against him in a side hug. "I'm ok Kara...just trying to get out of Lois's way in the mean time." He said with a half-hearted laugh before leading her towards the farm, "So you made Ma's apple pie?" He asked with his eyes brightening in excitement, she knew very well that apple pie was his favorite and he couldn't help but feel grateful that she was here for him. "I bet it tastes amazing Kara." He added with a small smile down at her.
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman}   Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman} EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:39 am

When Kal had suddenly wrapped his arm around her, smiled, and hugged her, Kara couldn't help but a smile back. She listened to what he had to say as she walked with him to the farm. "I know, but," She said, before sighing and smiling, "I'm here for you Kal." Kara said, giving him a hug. As he mentioned the pie she had made, her smile brightened and so did her eyes. "Yup! It looks amazing, all I'm hoping for, is that it tastes as great as it looks. Especially since it's Martha's pie, and the one you love so much, but it was a bit of a job. I still can't believe how much of concentration goes into baking. You have to make sure you put the right amount of everything.. Humans still make me baffled." She said, her eyes wide as she made a shock look, before laughing.

When he had suddenly mentioned how he bet it would taste amazing, she couldn't help but smile like a child. "I hope so!" Kara laughed, before looking at the farm. Once she did see it, she couldn't help but stare at it a little. It had been a good while since the fight with Darkseid, about a couple of years, but every time she saw the farm, she was always brought back. "Even though it's been a long time since the fight, it still haunts me." Kara immediately admitted, pointing at the farm, making sure Kal knew exactly what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman}   Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman} EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Clark laughed as she spoke about humans with surprise and he smiled down at her, "Yeah...I know what you mean." He said as he made a face. He would never quite see it from a Kryptonian perspective but he was still trying to figure out some humans though he would forever be grateful for earth parents. When she turned to look at the farm, Clark could see the look on her face and gently squeezed her shoulder in comfort before kissing her on the head. "Don't blame yourself for that Kara...it wasn't your fault, I mean you're not the only one who's been through the ringer." He added, he had after all been doped up on red K before and according to friends and family became quite a terror when he was on it. "And right now, you're doing great...I'm proud of you, you're stronger then you know." He added softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman}   Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman} Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise visit before the kidnapping! {TAG: Superman}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: