10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) Empty
PostSubject: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:21 am

Kitty tapped on the wall, maybe she could get to talk to Logan again? The talk earlier had made her pensive and she wanted to clear the air between them. Plus she needed to tell him about her and his son...Gee, that'll be a great conversation starter, "Hey Logan I'm currently in a relationship with your son but I...I..I still love you too." Yeah that sounded more messed up then she liked, she sighed out and then spoke up "Logan you there?" The words were soft and slightly sad...urgh she was scared of his reaction...and Jimmy's, she had never told him the extent of her relationship with his father..and she should have.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hudson

Jimmy Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:09 am

Jimmy was resting against the wall, furthest away from his father and apparently half-sister. Laura was asleep and he could only guess that Logan was too.

If I had my pick on how I met him... It sure as hell wouldn't have been this option. He thought, before hearing a tapping on the wall.

"Logan you there?" The voice he heard was sad and sweet...

"Kitty?" He called back, not loud enough to wake the other two in the room with him. She couldn't be here... He had just seen her before all this crap came up...
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:17 am

Kitty's eyes widened, "Jimmy?" She whispered in surprise, "They...they took you too." She whispered sadly. Why oh why did Jimmy have to be here? Bad enough they had taken Laura and Logan..and now Jimmy. "Are you ok?" She asked, torn between seeing him and feeling even guiltier for still being caught in some messed up triangle of her own making.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hudson

Jimmy Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:00 am

Jimmy mentally cursed. "Yeah... they got me too..." He said, sighing. He leaned his head back against the wall. "Are you all right, Kit?" He asked, concerned for his girlfriend on the other side of that wall.

He thought about his own markings that Laura had cleaned up for him... "Did they mark you too?" He asked, feeling grim.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:17 am

Kitty thought of the markings on her arm and glared at them, "Yeah...on my arm, apparently I'm pathetic, weak and drumroll please a defiler." She said the last one with obvious distaste. She lifted her eyes from her arm and glanced back at the wall, "You got marked too huh?" She asked softly and with worry in her voice. Returning to the first question she bit her bottom lip, "Oh um...I'm fine." She said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hudson

Jimmy Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:15 am

Jimmy frowned at the words she told him were on her. "What are they? Nazis??" He asked, sarcastically.

"Yeah... On my side..." He said, almost seeing the worried expression that she had on her face when she asked him. "Apparently I'm an abandoned bastard, who is also a monster." He said, with a sarcastic chuckle. "They've certainly made my day... How about next time we see them, we bake them a cake..." He said, sarcastically.

"Oh... they stole my shirt and my jacket..." He said, deadpanned. "Doubt I'll be seeing those again." He muttered, annoyed they stole some of his clothing.

"...That took you awhile to answer... What's wrong, Darlin'?" He asked, his voice holding concern. Jimmy wished he could just knock down the wall between them and take her into his arms...

Damn he missed having her in his arms...
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:32 am

And he had to say Darlin' in that same way, for a moment it was hard to breathe as she silently panicked. "At least you have your pants." She said in reference to his earlier comment about his clothing. "You're not a monster Lo-Jimmy." Hoping he hadn't heard her slip of the tongue she covered her face with one hand as she shook with silent sobs that wanted to burst but she forcefully held them in. She wasn't even sure why she was so upset all of a sudden...she never got emotional....not in front of people anyway. Knowing he was probably starting to worry even more so she started to reply, "N...nothing's wrong Jimmy, just please promise me you'll be ok?" She whispered, it was similar to what she had said to Logan and yet exempt of the awkwardness present in that conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hudson

Jimmy Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:26 am

"Oh yeah, who knows what the freaky lady might have done if I didn't have my pants." Jimmy said, shuddering at the thought.

He let out a sigh at her comment about him not being a monster. "Yeah... Man, this whole place is crazy..." He said, softly, noticing she was a little quiet. He had a feeling she was upset, but wasn't going to tell him anything.

His thoughts were confirmed when she told him that nothing was wrong. "Hey, you know me, Darlin', but I'm just worried about you... You just take care of yourself, al'right? Who knows what these crazy ba-jackasses will do...." He said, mentally cursing at how he didn't say "bastards"...

He felt he really couldn't use that word now... All because his captors decided to write it loud and clear on his side...

"I promise, Kit... I'll be okay..." He said, closing his eyes. He wasn't going to lose her...

No chance...

{OOC: another post or two and Logan will join in. XD}
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:46 pm

(YAY! XDD)
Kitty smiled at his words sadly, "I'll take care of myself." She said gently. Noticing that he wasn't able to say bastards she frowned even more so, "Good, because I don't want you getting hurt." She added with a touch of her usual self as she said the words. Silence fell and then she spoke up, "So have you talked to Logan?" She asked slowly, by now Jimmy knew his dad was alive and Kitty knew it must be a shock much like it was for her.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hudson

Jimmy Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:18 pm

"You know he's here?" Jimmy asked, a bit surprised she asked him about Logan. "Yeah, I talked to him... he told me what happened to him and all that crap..." He said, before hearing a toilet flush, before the sink turned on. After a moment, the sink went off and Logan walked out of the bathroom.

"What?" Logan asked, seeing Jimmy staring at him again.

Jimmy shook his head and looked away. "I'm talking to Kitty. Have you told her what happened?" He asked, glancing back at his father.

Boy, did that feel weird to think...

"Didn't get a chance to earlier, one of the creeps in masks gassed the room." Logan answered, walking over to the wall.

"Kitty, hey, you all right? It's Logan." He said, moving and sitting down beside Jimmy.

Jimmy scooted over a bit. He didn't like being over crowded.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:12 pm

(and here comes the awkward part XDD)
Kitty's eyes widened when she heard Logan's voice...damn this would be much harder then she had thought. Struggling to act normal she finally replied, "I'm fine Logan, how are you?" She asked quietly. She hadn't had the chance to tell either of them that she loved both of them...and they had to be related, gah her life was seriously messed up. It would be easier to have this discussion face to face but then that might be even more awkward.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hudson

Jimmy Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:09 am

"All right as I can be... Laura's in here as well." Logan answered, sighing. "Can't believe the mess we're in now, huh?" He said, as he settled against the wall.

Jimmy glanced over at him. "We've been in worse and I bet you have too." He said, remembering asking Kitty about the what she knew of his father. Needless to say, he learned a lot.

Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:17 am

Kitty bit her bottom lip, "How's Laura?" She asked after a moment as she remembered what Logan had told her about Laura.  "Well...last time I was taken I was...taken by Styrker, that...that was different." She admitted slowly.  Stryker had kidnapped her after she had done her shift at the bar she had been working in and then had drugged her making her believe that she was seeing alternate versions of herself until she had seen her dad urging her to repent....Only to realize it was Stryker. Then when the X-men had tried to free her she had been taken by Stryker and forced to use her ability to help him escape, even though it had almost cost her.  "Although, Logan saved me." She said quietly with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)   Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Can't I Break Down This Wall Between Us (TTW: Jimmy and Logan)
Page 1 of 1