10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pietro Maximoff

LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) Empty
PostSubject: LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)   LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Pietro rolled his neck. This room was so freaking boring. He woke up a few minutes ago when he heard a loud banging noise. Apparently someone else was bored too.

After waking he heard the shower and realized Helena must have been in there, seeing as Deadpool was still sleeping.

(sorry it's so shot._
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)   LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 2:27 am

{OOC: You're not on skype anymore, but I have noo idea what that banging sound is supposed to be XD}

Helena let the warm water run over her skin as she stood in the shower. Letting her mind go as she washed up, her thoughts went to the previous night. It was one of the many reasons why she had decided she wanted a shower.

She hadn't had a chance to shower after her time with Aidan.

A soft smile came over her features when she thought of the male Quinn, before it turned into a frown. She had barely jumped out of the window, ready to head home, before she was snatched. It made her worried that he had gotten snatched as well...

And if he hadn't, she knew he would have figured out what happened to her quickly and would be looking for her. He always knew when she needed him, even if he didn't know for what reason...

Helena let out a soft sigh, before turning off the shower. Slipping out of the shower, there wasn't a towel for her to dry off with, so she would have to settle for drip drying for the moment.

Moving to the mirror, she wiped the humidity off the mirror, seeing her self clearly now. In random places on her neck and breasts were hickeys, about six in total. Her fingers touched each of them, softly, still feeling how tender they were.

Helena felt her body warm at the memory as a blissful smile came over her.

Shaking her head, she ran her hand through her short hair, already feeling it was dry. After waiting for her body to dry completely, she slipped back on the only clothes she had, her catwoman suit, minus the mask.

Slipping back into the room, she noticed that Pietro was awake again (Deadpool was still out, again). "Hey, what was that banging sound?" She asked, having had heard it while she was in the shower, but hadn't felt like shouting to find out.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)   LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:07 am

Pietro glanced up when Helena came in.

She was back in her leather cat suit.

"I think someone was banging in another room.  Probably trying to get out or something.  Banging never helps."

He signed.  Geeze he was so freaking bored.  Just because he couldn't use his powers didn't mean that time didn't still pass slowly.  That was the worst part about being a speedster.

He leaned his head back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)   LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:23 am

That caused her eyebrow to go up. There were others here? "Really? Have you tried talking to them? They might know something." She asked, having already gotten the feeling that there was more to this place then just a room with a camera.

"Maybe that's why our captors haven't made themselves known yet... they're busy with other people who they captured?" Helena moved over next to him and leaned against the wall, crossing her arms. She took note of Pietro's bored look.

"You look like you're going to die from boredom, and we haven't even been here that long." She stated, smirking a little, with a slight tease in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)   LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:39 am

Pietro shook his head. "No I haven't. Right now I'm just trying to get used to being trapped in this cage."

He looked around the room in irritation. "I don't know if you know any other speedsters but we have issues with time. Everything feels longer. To you an hour is an hour to me and hour is four hours. Right now it feels to me like I've been in this room with you and Dead over here for days." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)   LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:20 am

Helena sighed softly. "I don't do well in a cage either..."

She looked at him in surprise. "I don't know any speedsters personally... That must be really tough..." She said, before sitting down next to him. "Well, we can talk to help your boredom if you want. Be warned though, I've never been a big talker."
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)   LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:25 am

Pietro smiled slightly in thanks for her understanding.

"Well it usually doesn't matter when I'm not held someplace like this." He gestured to the room.

"Most people only have 24 hours in a day and spend most of it working. I can get done what most people do in a day done in 6 maybe eight hours. So I just do more. My sister says I'm a neat freak but the fact is cleaning gives me something to do." He explained.

"So you got a boyfriend?" He asked curiously. "Girl like you at least has people interested. Am I right?" He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)   LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:54 am

Nodding, she could understand that. "I get antsy myself if I sit for too long... I can't stay in one place for too long... Always on the move... Not at all like how you are normally, I'm sure." Helena said, with a sympathizing tone.

At his question, she looked at him amused, with a finely shaped eyebrow raised. Her thought immediately went to Aidan.

Was he her "boyfriend"? She couldn't recall how they finalized their relationship, really. They cared deeply for one another and sought out one another in times of comfort and lust. She had never said the words herself, but when she let her heart really take over, she knew she loved him.

Her smile went soft, before she looked up at Pietro again. "I do... and yes, you're right." She stretched, arching her back with her hands high in the air. "I have a lot of people interested in me... Both male and female, actually," She found it amusing whenever she thought of it.

"But, he would be so furious if I ever let anyone else hold me or see me naked." Her smile still soft as she thought about Aidan, having been mad that one time after they had sex in the museum and how she joked about letting all of Gotham seeing her in her birthday suit. He had snatched her up and stated he would have to slit throats if that happened, which really had caused her to laugh.

Helena knew that Aidan knew just about how adorable he was, but she knew not to the full extent that she knew.

"So, what about you? I'm sure you have some girls chasing after you, at least stalking you." She asked, her amused smirk returned as she looked at the silver haired speedster.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)   LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Pietro smiled as she refereed to men and woman wanting her. "I can definitely believe people of both sexes wanting you. You are really hot. I also get your boyfriend being possessive of that body. If I was in a relationship with a girl with a body like yours I wouldn't want to share either." He thought for a moment. "Unless it was with another girl almost or just as hot." He said jokingly, only half serious.

"But I've had my share of girlfriends. Nothing too serious I've always had to stay focused on protecting my twin sister so I've never felt I could give a girl my full attention. I've also never met a girl that can keep my attention for more then a few days at best." He told her casually.

"Most of the girls I've dated like to think they are just so special and try to convince me they are what I "need" to want to settle down." He rolled his eyes.

"What's really annoying is when I tell them it's not serious, they sleep with me thinking they can convince me otherwise and then when I break up with them they start stalking me. I've got like five restraining orders against different girls and one nut tried to slap me with a paternity suit when she wasn't even pregnant. How messed up is that?" He said with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)   LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:58 am

Helena shook her head. "Tsk, it's pathetic. They should take the hint right away. I mean, really, who likes to be tied down?" She asked, stretching her legs out in front of her. "Believe me, I'm not one to be tied down. My guy and I, we have fun and we're both free spirits, I guess you can say."

Her hand went to her neck, feeling one of the small hickeys. "I hope he's okay, I got snatched when we were going our separate ways."
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)   LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 3:10 am

Pietro nodded in understanding. "I hope he's not here too. He must be a pretty cool guy to have gotten your attention." He said with a wide grin.

"I wouldn't mind being in that kind of relationship but I haven't met a girl that can keep me on my toes or keep up with me. You know? We speedsters have such short attention spans I would need someone with the same amount of focus." He said wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)   LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena) Empty

Back to top Go down

LATER THAT SAME DAY (tag:Helena)
Page 1 of 1