10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Royals [Tag Signy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:42 pm

The tall man's whisteling ecoched throught out the hall as he walked, taking his sweet time with each step and in hurry apparently to get to his room. Even with the pretty little thing he was currently ledning his bed to, the girl wouldn't exactly be leaving any time soon anyway.
As he reached his door, the light and ghostly tune he had been whistleing suddenly dropped into a much lower note, and then stopped abruptly the moment the door opened. The door closed by itself as he stepped inside the dark room, only letting a small night light squeeze in through the window. Walking past the bed, where the offspring of the Death Goddess herself was, he took a seat on the chair facing facing it, and then softly picked up on the tune he had been humming on his way here, the same ghostly and yet luring tune.
It was only possible to make out his form in this darkness, but he was well aware of how unaffectinve shadows was agaisnt his little captive, and that just him feel more smug.
I've been looking forward to this meeting, your majesty~
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Signy woke up to her shoulder feeling it had been burned. She hissed in pain as she glanced down at her shoulder. The words Abomination glared up at her, and that was when she noticed the silky black lingerie she was wearing. What in Midgard? It was far more revealing then anything, she herself would have chosen. She made a face and was about to change the clothes into something more comfortable when her collar went off. "By Odin!" She snapped as she sat up and that was when she noticed she was not alone. The man held a power that she could sense even from where she was. It reminded her of her own grandpa's in a way....but much darker. "I know you." She said slowly as she studied him thoughtfully. It should not have surprised her so much but it did, "What are you doing on Midgard?" She demanded, her voice rang with a coldness that sounded much like her own mother's when she was upset.
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:09 pm

He smirked to himself in the dark, enjoying her reaction, and felt more than just content when she was quick to sense the familiarity he held. She surely figure out exactly who he is soon enough, people like themselves was hard to mistake where they came from, especially as he was now, undisguised and not hiding beneath another face like her dear old grandfather loved to do.
He hand't expected her to be surprised actually, by her upbrigning and hertiage it would take more than a little torture and mind-plays to scare her. But it's of course not impossible shake even this girl up~
But before that....
"Sightseeing," he replied simply, leaning back in his seat, unafected by the coldness in her voice. "Midgard still has some pretty places left, gotta take this chance and see before it withers away completley."
He titled his head slightly, eyes never leaving the girl's form. "So, how's your mother been doing latley, little princess~?"

Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Signy frowned at his mocking tone and moved to slide off the bed. "You don't get to call me little princess." She said darkly as she stood up to her full height which wasn't much. "As for my mother, she's been doing her job perfectly." She said firmly. She knew getting as far away from this man would be the best decision. He was ten times worse then her grandfather, and he was the God of Mischief. "If you're anything like the tales say then I know you're not here for just some sight-seeing." She pointed out. In fact it worried her that he was here on Midgard....what could he possibly want with its inhabitants?
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:31 pm

He still didn't move from his seat as she stood up, and only raised an eyebrow at her words. He let out a snort, closing his eyes for a second as his smirk grew even wider than before, but stays completely still. "Well, compared to your mother, and me, you are considerd 'little'," he pointed out smugly. "And I don't doubt any second that Hel would be doing a lousy job. Sure, a lost soul then and again, but even she can make a miss now and then," he spoke in a more darker way as he finally pushed himself up, towering over the girl.
He wanted to laugh at her words, but just kept his secretiv smile intact and as he lowerd his head until thier eyes were level to each others. "Being a 'ruler' can be tiresome afterall."
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 7:37 am

She bristled at that remark and unconsciously pulled herself into a straighter stance. "For the second time, I am not little." She said firmly. Her eyes narrowed though as started talking about her mother. "Just what is it that you're implying?" She demanded. She forced herself not to panic, this man was a trickster in many ways just like her grandfather. The last thing she planned on doing was falling for his tricks, even if she was worried for her mother. She knew though that Hel could more then take care of herself if need be.
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:06 am

(Sorry i didn't reply yesterday!!! Lots of stuff turned up for me x'D miss you<3 *hugs*)

For a couple of seconds, the tall man simple stared blankly down at her, towrign over the shorter girl without even trying to. And then, he laughed. Right at her face.
"Really did hit a sore spot there,didn't I?" he teased, moving one towards her face and gently tracing a finger over her forehead, treating her as is beign something to delicate to touch. "Should've branded the word 'Small' on your forhead to macth with your shoulder," he went on with more darker, mocking tone, slowly trailing his finger down her cheek, neck and arm.
He titled his head to the side slightly at her other question, the black looking eyes of his never leaving her face. "Implying?" he repeated after another moment, smirking. "Wasn't even aware I was doing that~"

(jhdbhjsdvfgs I LOVE HIS ICON BTW!!! *fangirls* PERFECT! bounce )
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:52 pm

(its all good <333333 I miss you too x3 <3333 *huggles back* <33333)
She flinched as his hand traced her forehead and recoiled at his words, "How dare you?" She demanded as she knocked his hand away from her with her eyes flashing. The air seemed to get colder before her collar kicked in and she was shocked for her attempts, this time however she didn't cry out. "I'm pretty sure you were." She said coldly as she glared up at him. "If you think I am intimidated by you, think again. True you may have the upper hand for now but believe me, I will find a way out of here. After all there's always a flaw in the system isn't there?" She asked with a little smile as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:10 pm

(seariously.... this icon.... fits him just TOO GOOD <3 x'D)

He chuckled again as she slapped his hand away from her, holding his arms up in mock surrender for a few seconds before lowering them back down. His own eyes flashed for a quick seconds as well the moment hers did, as if challening her, and then amusedly watched the collar give ehr a shock. Oh right, he'd almost forgot about that little detail. He was tempted to take it off of her, just kill his curiosity to see how well she'd fair ina fight against him.
"If I wanted to intimidate you, I would've done so already," he snickerd, moving past her and laid down on his bed. "Using a very different tactic of course," he added smugly, winking at the small girl.
He laughed again at her words, seeing more and more of Hel in her the more she spoke. "That's right," he agreed. "Your way of thinking surely makes your traitor of a grandfather so proud."

Last edited by Slayer on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:18 am

Signy shuddered at his words and looked away from him. She heard him get on the bed, where only moments earlier she had been lying on it. His other words made the fire come right back, "My grandfather is no traitor! He knew better then to keep going down the path that you have! All it will ever do is cause further despair to you and any of your kin." She snapped, she had a feeling that perhaps she had said far too much. Yet she couldn't take back what she had said now even if she wanted too.
(Sorry for the wait hun, I had to take care of my mom today DX lemme know if I should edit x3)
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:08 pm

(No worries hon<3 I hope everything's better now? Smile *huggles* I'm here if needed<3)

His smirk was replaced with a blank look at her outburst, making it impossible to even guess what he was thinking at that moment. Again, he went completley silent after Signy had snapped, letting the tension and heavy air in the room dropp as the silence streached on.
"I can't decide whether to call you naive or being in denial," he finally said then, slowly pushing himself up into a sittin position on the bed. The usual and twisted micheif mostly seen i his dark eyes had suddenly been replaced with something else.
"Me and my kin, as you so politely just put it, we weren't the ones to brand him as a traitor, even though he's of our kind," he began in what anyone would think was a calm and polite demanor. His smirk slowly reutrned, only this time it held something much colder and far more threating than his typical glint of trouble. "It was his beloved Aesir's who did, who he kept doing everything for even after they kept tearing away everything he loved from him."
A dark chuckle followed shortly after this sentence as he slowly raised up to his feet, and slowly began to advance towards his captive. "And he never lifted a finger to protest against all this," he went on, towerign over Signy again the closerhe got. "Not when banising your mother to an eternity of death, or even after slaughtering your father and using his guts as chains."
By this point, Slayer had backed Signy up agaisnt the wall, barely leaving any space between them as he lowerd his face towards hers. Intentionally, he let his breathe hit her skin as he moved his mouth past her cheek, trapping her bewteen him and the wall, with both his arms keeping her in place.
"As much as I enjoy that fierce and proud side of yours, you of all people should know it's best not to make me lose my temper," he purred agaisnt her ear. "If you think your grandad and mother has a bad temper... you wouldn't even dare to imagine how bad mine is."

Straightening back up to his full height, he allowed her some of her personal space back for a short moment, before alloing his arm to lightly travel up her arm again, keeping their eyes locked for the entire time as if daring her to look away. "True, my people ain't exactly 'saint's', ironically we share alot in common with the those wannabe 'gods' your grandad likes to entertain so much," he snorted with a hint of disgust. "However..."
Something else seemed to change again as his eyes darkened even further, and without warning he grabbed hold of her collar and roughly yanked her up to him, almost having her feet dangling over the floor. "I never sent armies to destroy their walls, never ordered those with free will to sneak in and slaughter their kind, never tried to wipe out their civilization, never saw it worth our time to invade and steal their land and blame all the bad things on them."
His whole facade was grim as he spoke, and then carelessly dropped Signy and let her fall down to the floor. He sighed, back to his usual calm self as he wordlessly stepped over her. "Us Jotuns, we're part of Nature itself, naturally we'd behave like beasts and try to kill those who 'pollutes' us," he snickerd, smirking all knowingly and smugly.

Royals [Tag Signy] Tumblr_myryuaRews1srvmj3o3_500

(soooorry it came out so long O_o your post just hit me with inspiration<333 x'D)
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:46 am

Signy stepped back as she heard him continue to talk. She knew she really had said too much, she watched as he got off the bed. The whole time he talked he started to advance on her. Not even really aware of it, she kept stepping away from him. Her back hit the wall as he pinned her against it, both hands planted on either side of her. She looked away as he lowered his head near her cheek, she hated how she was only in lingerie at this point. It made her feel even more at a disadvantage, "Well my mother always said I inherited her ways of speaking without thinking." She said flippantly as he warned her against making him angry. She moved her eyes to meet his own as he finally stepped away from her just far enough to give her some space. The hairs stood up on her arm as he ran a hand along her forearm. She didn't even have any time to react before he lifted her up by her collar. He was impossibly strong, and she knew if she fought back she would regret it. As he spoke she felt each word like a whiplash until suddenly he released her. She fell to the floor in an undignified heap at his feet, now she was angry. Her eyes burned black and she ignored the pain from her collar as she stood to her full height. The temperature plunged in the room, "How dare you? Odin was the one responsible for all that he caused. My mother was forced to become the Goddess of Nifleheim, her brother Fenrir forced to be a pet for the Aesir. If you think for one second that I ever approved of the Aesir's ways then you are wrong." She snapped. The collar kept shocking her but she paid no attention to the burns she was receiving in fact she seemed not even aware of it such was her anger. She stepped towards him, her every step burning holes in the carpet as she did so. "You have no right to bring me down to their level." She said as she glared at him. Her eyes flashed once more before quite suddenly she seemed to lose all the anger that she had had. She swayed on her feet as she tried not to succumb to the sudden pain she was feeling.
(I am so sorry for the late reply again and for not being on Skype. I had the flu DX If I need to edit lemme know x3)
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:30 am

(Oh that's fine hon! Make sure to get enough rest and get better Smile *huggles&kisses* feel better soon 'kay? Very Happy I love you )

He watched with satisfaction as he managed to make the girl to lose her temper again, and much to his growing entertainment, he was actually a little surprised how Signy clearly held much more strengh and will power than he had given her credit for. The sudden drop of temperature even managed to tear slightly at his skin.
He stood still on his spot during the whole time, demanor calm and smug, hands behind his back and not even blinking as the pain finally seemed to be a little to much for her.
"Now, now," he chuckled amused. "When did I ever state that you were on their level? If anything, you share the same blood as me and my kin, remember?"
He took one step towards her, wich was more than enough for him to be to reach out and poke her forehead. "But you're not one of us either," he added in a sudden blank tone. With a surprisngly gentle push, Signy's body hit the sheets. "Neither a Jotun or Aesir. You're more of an outsider than even your mother and her brothers," he smirked again, filled with more malice than seconds before as he leaned over, covering her small form with his own and keeping her trapped against the bed. "Everyone in your cursed and failed family tree at least has a role fullfill, a meaning to being here. Better being a progeny of chaous or bringer of the end, than having no purpose at all."
As if simple to mock her further, his eyes turned into pure black, much like hers had been only minutes before. "You're mother can't die, she's a being of eternity. Her crown can't be passed on, not even you. It was only ment for her to bear. You're nothing but a temporary, pleasent company."
The more he said, the darker the room had gotten. Everythign around them seemed to have gotten swalloed up up the shadows, not even the bed was visbile at one point.
He was only smirking twistedly down at her. yet his laughter could be heard echoing around them. Or maybe, it was just in Signy's head.
"You, my dear little princess," he said in a disgustingly sweet voice. "Are not needed."
The voice that spoken the cruel sentece, hadn't been Slayer's, but her grandfather's voice.

And with that, he smoothly got off of her once again, taking the shadows with him and let the light back into the room, as if nothing had just happend. Huh, no wonder Angerboda loved this type of illusions, Slayer thought contently to himself before focusing back on Signy.
"Do enlightein me," he said after a moment, voice back to his normal one. "In wich level should I place you in?~"
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:13 am

Signy sat and watched him with wide eyes as he advanced and pushed back on the bed. His words were harsh and seemed to sink in right where they would hurt the most. As he used her grandfather's voice though, her eyes narrowed in fury. The anger she had felt earlier had returned in a heady rush and before she could stop herself she had punched him right in the nose. She knew how to fight and right now she was determined to keep him off balance. The wind returned at such force that it brought him to his knees. "You dare use my grandfather's voice to taunt me?" She demanded as she seemed to float in the air. Her eyes fully black once more and then she used her power to pin him against the wall. Landing right in front of him she walked right towards him and buried her hand in his chest. Her hand dug into his heart as she glared at him, the smell of burned flesh filled the room as her collar kept shocking her. Yet looking at her, one would not be able to recognize her as her features had darkened.
(I am so sorry she is reacting this way X'D I will understand if you want me to edit or something XDD)
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:27 pm

(oh no don't edit! Me likey Very Happy hope you're not upset with my replies.... x'D)

His only reaction at first was to raise an eyebrow as he yet again manage to make her snap. At first it was like her punch hadn't even been felt, and just as he had managed to mentally note not to underestimate the fury, the sudden violent wind managed to take him by surprise.
Impressive, he thought to himself as he was about to force his legs up, not that bothered at her dangerous fury now directed solely at him. He was more noting to himself that they'd need to upgrade those 'safety' collars, at east the one she was wearing.
But then, he couldn't even blink before he suddenly foudn himself pinned agaisnt the wall, and hissed in pain as he felt her hands sink into his flesh and grabb hold of his heart.
Been a long while sicne I felt pain to this extreme, he laughed mentally to himself.
Yet still, even with Deah's daughter here literlly clawing at his heart, the only thing he was looking at her with was... boredom?
"You're a little more predictable than I thought," he then finally said, staring right back into her black eyes, as if unbotherd by the fact that she had the upper hand. Well.... for a second she had anyway.
Barely a few seconds had time to pass before Slayer's whole body suddenly blackend, turning into some sort of goo that slipped right through Signy's fingers.
"Not only are you very easy to get riled up, but you've proven to have alot of weak spots," he voice spoke up from behind her. Not giving her time to react, he quickly coverd her eyes with his hand, keeping her head immobile with a deathgrip.
As the collars kept going off, but still not enough to make Signy at least kneel over, Slayer gave out a sigh. Really need to upgrade these things.
The shock's suddenly stopped, only to be replaced with a dose ten times worse, and from inside her body.
He let go of her face and for a second time let her body hit the now ruined floor thanks to her outburst minutes ago. He watched her with an empty expression as the waves of pain kept comming, not giving her a time to breathe this time.
"Fortunately, both you and your mother seemed to have inherited your grandmothers impressive talents," he complimented, kneeling down at her side. A dry chuckle left his mouth as he reached out, draggign her up by the hair painfully. "But who do you think taught her half of those tricks, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Signy didn't even have time to react before he slipped out of her grip. A little gasp left her lips as he covered her eyes with one hand and held her still. She couldn't even move, his grip was too painful and his words made her shake in anger. A sudden cry left her lips when the shocks were replaced by a voltage that radiated through her entire body. He released her and she collapsed to the ground having a mini seizure from the pain. She barely heard what he said, as she lay there twitching on the ground. Another little cry left her as he grabbed her up by her hair, "I....don't....care." She wheezed, each word coming out painfully.
(So sorry for the wait hun DX I feel like such a slacker ;3; *huggles you tightly*)
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:33 pm

(awww that's alright honey<333 i've been busy again anyway... and hey better late than never right? *huggles/kisses* <33333333 miss you I love you )

He rolled his eyes at her words, carelessly letting go of her as he straightened back up. "Of course you don't," he sighed, stepping over her twitching body and laid back down on his bed. "I was just giving you a fair warning, your 'powers' won't be enough to get rid of me," he spoke blankly, uncaring and acting as if she isn't currently writhing in pain on his now torned up and ruined floor.
Though of course he didn't mention that henow had some pretty big and nasty scars on his chest, thanks to Signy's little tantrum. Like his old rival, healing had never been his strongest point, but even if eh was it'd be impossible to heal that.
Yes, back in the day, before Angerboda had been what she is now, he learned her a few tricks, but much to his disgrace she quickly surpassed him in more ways than one. Ouch, even his barely excitent pride hurt there.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Signy stared up at him with her body still shaking. She could slowly feel the pain start to ebb but it was still painful. For all that he said she merely glared at him. She refused to believe that he couldn't be taken down. But she also knew that attacking him again would only hurt her in the long run. The upgrade on her collar made sure of that, and he was proving to be the foe described of in the legends. "I....won't....give up." She said eventually. Her grandmother had trained her after all, and she had a few tricks up her sleeve. However she also knew that she would have to be patient before she could use anything that she had been taught.
(I'm sorry you've been busy DX *huggles and kisses back*)
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:07 pm

(*cuddlessssssss* rabbit )

He scoffed this time at wha she said. How typical. Of course, this shouldn't surprisehim, seeingjust whose bloodline this girl was from. Stubborn as heck the whole lot of them, even the weak ones.
"Even while having the same flesh and blood as us Jotuns, you sure sound like an Aesir most of the time," he grunted with a grimace. "But by all meansm keep that little flame of yours burning. Makes this game so much more fun for me~"

(was wondering, if you'd like to have another thread maybe? with some of our other charries? Razz *clings*)
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Signy felt sick to her stomach at the thought of being compared to the Aesir. She didn't really have anything against them but she was nothing like Odin. Of course a lot of the Aesir like Thor, Sigyn, Torunn and of course Egil she got along just fine with. She supposed it was the bad history with Odin that made her so wary of them. She sat up, hating how sore her body felt just at that simple motion. She had never liked feeling weak and right she felt weaker then she had ever felt. "Why are you...playing these kinds of games?" She asked, it took awhile for her brain to catch up and come up with that question. Longer still for her mouth to cooperate and work for her, she was on the verge of collapse but was still conscious due to sheer force of will.
(I forgot about that! I'd like that <3333 maybe Alexa and Dimi next? x3)
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:44 pm

(Sure! Very Happy they shared a room right? <3 who first?^^ )

He didn't give any sort of response at first, and let a long moment of silence pass between them. His smirk grew more content it seemed as the room filled with Signy's heavy intake of breathe and pain.
He turned his head, and locked their eyes once again. "Well," he spoke slowly, placing a finger under her chin. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Signy studied him warily and watched as he bent to her eye level. As he tilted her chin towards him, she pulled away. "I guess I always thought you were above cooperating with lesser beings. The other two you're working with, well they're not Jotuns are they?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Maybe I was mistaken...maybe you've gotten soft in your old age." She added almost thoughtfully. She knew it was a bad idea to push him like this but she couldn't seem to shut up.
(Yeah I think they're in room 1 and could you start? I'm at school X'D)
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:27 pm

For a second, he looked a little confused if one wouldn't have known better. Sighing again, he rested his elbow on his knee, cheek in his hand and gave another bored look mixed with disappointment.
"You really do think like them," he said with pity, poking her forehead lightly. "Why should I be concerned with if they're Jotuns or not?"
Sure, like the majority of the Aesir, there are Jotuns who sees humans and other races lesser than them, but not all did. Slayer's been around long enough to eb considerd ancient, different races  botherd him the least. "With the way you're acting, it would seem more like you have a lower view on these midgardians."

(okidoki^^)

Last edited by Slayer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Signy chuckled, "No in fact I admire them, but I was curious about your reasons." She explained simply. "From the legends I've heard, I always thought you had a different opinion." She added with a shrug. She was too exhausted now to care if she was possibly over stepping her bounds by saying as much. It was interesting to her at least that he didn't mind the company of the Midgardians. Although to be fair, she had no problem with them either, she supposed that was one thing she had underestimated about him.
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:03 pm

(Posted in room 1 Very Happy)

He raised an eyebrow at this in amusment. Now he almost was a little curious to hear about these 'legends' himself. He somehow got the feeling Thor and Loki wer behind half of those sotries, and frankly he didn't blame them... Heh, good times.
"I do indeed have a different opinion, compare to most," he chuckled, casually running a finger up her face and gently through her hair. "Just not the ones you would've expected, apparently~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royals [Tag Signy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] Empty

Back to top Go down

Royals [Tag Signy]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: 10 Doors :: Slayer's Room-
Jump to: