10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} Empty
PostSubject: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 4:38 am

Tabby groaned as she started to wake up. Looking around, she noticed she was laying on a coffin style bed (and was fully clothed again). She also noticed that the bed was only really made for one person, but someone had decided it was funny to lay someone on top of her.

"Get off!" She shouted, pushing the body off of her, before wincing in pain. "Gawd, damnit!" She sat up and looked down at her arm.

On her forearm, the words "Destructive" and "Unloved" glared at her. She cursed again, before getting off the bed. Seeing it was Pietro who she tossed off of her, she crouched down and grabbed him by the shoulders. She started to shake him. "Oy! Speedy! Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:00 am

Pietro groaned when he hit the hard floor.  He had been so comfortable where he was.  The bed was soft and warm.  

Suddenly there was yelling in his ear.  He sat up and groaned.

He looked up spotting the blonde shaking his shoulder.  

"Tabby what the hell stop yelling.  Sheesh."  He rubbed his head.  He then felt a sting on his shoulder.  He remembered those people carving up him and a number of other people, including Tabitha.

"Traitor" and "Follower" That was what was carved into his shoulder.

He put his hand on his shoulder feeling the ridged lettering.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:10 am

She snorted. "Only yelling to get your ass up, now, what the hell just happened?!" She asked, still crouching in front of him. "Please tell me you have some idea of what has been going on?"

It took her a moment, but she noticed him grabbing his shoulder. She reached up and pulled back on his collar to see what was bothering him.

Reading the words, she scoffed. "Well, aren't they poetic?" She asked, sarcastically, before standing.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:26 am

Pietro stood a rolled his shoulder not wanting anyone to look at what was done to him. He grabbed her arm moving it away from him before feeling the ridges on her own skin. He looked down seeing the carving on her forearm. He read the words quickly before looking away.

"They seem to think they are." he growled out. He turned away glaring at the walls.

He crossed his arms his back to the blonde he knew back in high school. "So how you been Tabby?" He asked trying to be casual.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:31 am

A small hiss of pain escaped her lips when he touched the words on her arm. She looked away from him, suddenly feeling ashamed of what was written on her.

Mentally shaking herself, she looked back at him when he asked how she's been. His back was to her, which made her roll her eyes a little. "Pfft, you care? You never called or wrote me. Thought you forgot about some of your friends when you made it in with the big leagues." She stated, looking at her nails as she referred to him being apart of the Avengers.

Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:43 am

Pietro rolled his eyes at her tone. "Geez your as annoying as ever." He muttered.

He turned back around. "If you remember I was working for my father for a while before working for the Avengers and your a big girl you could have called or written if you had wanted to stay in touch." He told her with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:49 am

She didn't even look up at his comment about her being annoying as ever. "You know you missed it."

She let out a laugh. "Ha! Like that ever stopped you before!" She stated, with a scoff. "And like I know where you're at! You don't stay in one place long with your new friends. And don't you scowl at me, Speedy!" She shook her finger in his face.

"Don't forget that you also disappeared! Now I know where you went though." She said, looking around the room. "What mess did you get into this time?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at the silver haired man.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:55 am

Pietro glared at Tabitha harder as she continued to talk.

"Oh please If Cap. and Stark can get their fan mail from every country in the world you could have sent a letter. No mater how much you try to get people to believe your a blonde bimbo we both know your not. And I'll have you know that this is not my mess!" He gestured to their cell. "Maybe I should be asking you what mess you got into this time." He said in an accusing tone.

"I was just leaving Wanda's place when everything went black. Next thing I knew I was here." he said this all very fast before taking a breath and sighing.

He calmed a bit before smiling at her lightly. "But I did miss you no mater what you might think." He told her sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:06 am

She threw her arms up in the air. "What? I can't be old fashioned and expect a letter a call from a guy instead of the other way around?" She huffed, before sitting down on the bed.

She leaned back on her hands. "Yeah, yeah..." She waved off the blonde bimbo comment. "I was leaving a party, fyi. Hanging with some homies from high school." She stated, before looking back at him.

A small smirk came over her features at his small smile. "Knew you did, Speedy." She gave him a wink, before sitting up. "How's Wand?" She asked, honestly curious.

"Oh, yeah, missed you too, Speedy," Tabby stood from the bed and walked over to him, punching him lightly in the arm with a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:12 am

Pietro shook his head at Tabitha punching his shoulder. He chuckled lightly before picking her up around her middle and carrying her over to the bed.

He sat down and put her on his lap laughing at her.

"Ok Wanda is good last I saw and right now I'm just relived she isn't here. And since when I have you been old fashioned Boom Boom? You forget I remember quit well your time as a Bayville Siren. Weren't you all about girl power. It's the 21'st century or whatever. A woman can take the initiative if she wants." he said smirking as he held her on his lap by her hips."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:36 am

"Wha-? Hey!" She shouted, before letting out a laugh. "Who said you could pick me up?" She asked, nudging his head with her hand as he sat her on his lap.

"I still am, genius! But it's nice to feel wanted by a guy every now and then, without having to be the one to actually say anything." She stated, crossing her arms over her chest.

Tabitha rolled her eyes at his hands on her hips, but smirked at him. "And who said you could keep me in your lap? Hmm?" She hummed, placing her arms loosely on his shoulders, as she leaned close to him. "Weren't you the one who practically said you were too good for me?" She teased, giving him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Pietro gave her an irritated look. "When did I ever say you weren't good enough for me, Tabbs?" He asked completely confused.

"And you always seemed more interested in staying in touch with Blue Boy or Lance then me. Hell even Toad with how you busted in on him in the shower when he took one." He moved his hands from her hips to the small of her back.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 4:58 pm

She rolled her eyes. How easily men forget... "Three words, Speeds. Sadie. Hawkins. Dance." For each of the three words, she tapped his nose.

Tabitha chuckled. "Ha, Toad only took a shower once a month, and as I said at the time, needed the mouth wash. And really? I steal Lance's ride, and you think I liked him? Pfft, he was the only one out of you dweebs that had a ride!" She shoved his shoulder playfully.

"Blue Boy was nice! And a lot of fun too, but then Scott and Jean got a hold of him." She scoffed lightly at the thought. "Anyways, I never did anything to him like I did to Lance, Toad, or Fred. Besides, you were hardly around and never took much interest in me, expect when you thought you could beat me in a challenge." She added, smirking at him.

Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Pietro smirked back at her. "I had a shot with three girls and I took it you can't blame a teenage boy for that." He said with a laugh.

"And lets be honest I never needed a car." he said laughing.

"And besides I always beat you in those challenges." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:23 pm

"Pfft, you don't know girls very well then." She never told him how impressed she had actually been that he had gotten three girls to go with him at the dance.

"Well, we all can't be blessed with super speed, babe!" She poked him in the chest. "Besides, bet it gets awfully lonely when it's just you down that winding road."

Tabby snorted at his comment about beating her at every challenge. "As if! Remember Clue? And the prank wars? I totally beat you in that one!" She stated, smugly.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:27 pm

Pietro's mouth dropped open in shocked irritation.  "Ok I will give you Clue but you did not beat me in that prank war little miss thing."  He said challengingly.

"And as for the car if I ever needed one to hang out with a girl I would just hot wire whatever car I wanted."  He said with a casual shrug, smirking at her his eyes narrowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:37 pm

"Pfft, yeah I did!" She stated, rising to his challenge. "Also, don't forget strip poker that one time! Now that was a fun one!" She laughed at the memory, but she had enjoyed the show.

"Heh, like those times you stole Scott's car?" She asked, with a smirk.

Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Pietro smirked narrowing his eyes. "I let you win strip poker." He said defiantly, even though he knew that was a lie. She had whooped him good at that game."

"And yes exactly like the times I stole Summer's car." He said smirking proud of how often he had screwed with the leader of the X-Men just my moving his car during school.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:47 pm

"Ha! You were sooo keen on seeing me in my birthday suit! No waaay you let me win that!" She reminded, as she gave him a smug look. "Face it, when it comes to seeing people in the nude, I win that one." She said, smirking.

Tabby laughed as a memory came back to her. "Haha! Yeah, remember that one time it was me that jacked his ride and he immediately came after you for that one?"
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:51 pm

Pietro pouted at her comment about the poker game. It was true he had really wanted to get Tabby undressed. But he had been sixteen of course he wanted to see her naked.

"You might win the seeing people naked thing but one thing you have to remember is one of them was The Toad." He laughed making fun of her.

"Of course I remember the time One-eye came after me. But my favorite jacking Summer's ride story is when I moved his car to a different part of the parking lot everyday for 2 months. He thought he was loosing his freaking mind it was awesome."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:45 am

"Ugh, don't remind me! Seeing Fred wasn't as great either, thank you! Only you and Lance had the nice bodies to look at." She said, thinking back. "Though... I've noticed you've gotten a lot defined in your muscles since we last saw one another, Speedy."

Tabby placed her hand on his stomach and felt his abs a little. "Ohhh, you really have! I'm impressed." She said, smirking up at him.

She took his hand and placed it on her own abs. "Seen mine?" She gave him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:55 am

Pietro's smirk widened as she touched his abs and he bit the inside of his lips when she put his hand on her's.

"Well I had to get more defined you don't work out with Captain America and not get better abs the guy is a straight up machine when it comes to training."

He then moved his hand over her abs feeling the muscles shift under his fingers. "And these abs of yours are really hot Boom Boom." He complimented with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Smith

Tabitha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:14 am

She laughed a little. "I gotta see that up close! Heck, going toe to toe with the guy would be amazing too! Ya gotta take me there, Speedy!" She stated, poking his chest. "You owe me that for not calling," she teased, winking at him.

"Well, you know, a girl has got to keep her figure." She smirked at his compliment on her abs. Over the years, Tabitha had trained hard, doing her best to try and keep up with the best.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:27 am

Pietro grinned. "When we get out of here I will set you up with a guest room and I'll introduce you but you will have to work out the fight with him yourself. He usually hates fighting woman. Black Widow, Wanda and She Hulk are the only woman he trains with regularly. I'll put in a good word for you but like I said you have to convince him."

He grinned with his hands on her hips. "And as I recall you never had much trouble keeping your figure." He told her grinning running his fingers up her sides tickling her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}   Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro} Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion time! {Tag: Pietro}
Page 1 of 1