10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ohh Time for a Threesome?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose Hudson

Rose Hudson

Ohh Time for a Threesome?  Empty
PostSubject: Ohh Time for a Threesome?    Ohh Time for a Threesome?  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:15 pm

Rose woke up with a splitting headache and with her breast sore, well under her breast to be more exact. Sheesh did those bozo's have to put her brand under her breast? What kind of sick freak show was this anyway? Thankfully she was in her clothes once more but now she was in a room and she wasn't alone, her brother was there along with someone else. He looked familiar to her but Rose wasn't entirely sure where she had seen him, she rubbed her head and got up to survey the room. It was empty save for a cordless phone and a T.V. there was another room which she hoped contained a bathroom. Either way she had a feeling she might be the only one awake in this room for awhile.
Ohh Time for a Threesome?  Tumblr_luqnbaCbJe1r3l3z2o1_500
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Time for a Threesome?    Ohh Time for a Threesome?  EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:14 pm

"Hello?" someone suddenly called out from behind the now awake girl, shortly followed by some knocking. It went queit for a few seconds, before the knocking the wall started up again but more rapidly and violently. "HELLO. I asked for some damn roomservice! I can't keep doodling on the walls forever, my hands are alseep!"
"Your hands aren't even attached to your body at the moment."
"We can knock without hands?! squeeeeeeeeeel"
"Yes I know. I'm a sight to behold."
The man who was loudly speaking to himself (No, i'm speaking to the yellowboxes DUH.) teared himself away from the wall he had currently been occupied with, turned his short attention spawn to Rose. "Honey I'm home!" The merc with the mouth proudly excalimed as he stepped into view, stricking a pose without taking in the new room. Another few silent seconds passed.
"I think we forgot something."
"squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel"
"Oh yeah right," Deadpool straightend up, walking back further into the room of wich he loudly made his precennse known from, and returned with both his currently cut of hands. Finally taking his focus away from himself, a wide grin spread behind his maks as he looked straight at Rose, flailing his arms widely at her (which reslulted in him dropping his hands). "Rosie! Mind giving me a hand? Or two???
"That joke got old ages ago."
"No it didn't! See??? The RP'ers are laughing!!"
"....sounds more like crickets."
"YOU'RE A CRICKET."
"*cries*"
Deadpool stared bakc at the girl. "Hai. About those hands...?"

Ohh Time for a Threesome?  Tumblr_m6biugqrhb1qh95r3

(sooo yeah....no sense whatsoever... hope this is good enough wifey? x'D)

Last edited by Tobias Green on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Time for a Threesome?    Ohh Time for a Threesome?  EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:13 am

(um hun, remember how I told you that they wouldn't be able to walk around the place? X'D He would have already been in the room <33333 I do like the way how you write Deadpool though x3 <33333)
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Time for a Threesome?    Ohh Time for a Threesome?  EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:24 pm

(ALRIGHT-Y! I edited, hope this works better now? x'D if not, i'm sowwy x'3 *clings/huggles*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohh Time for a Threesome?    Ohh Time for a Threesome?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohh Time for a Threesome?
Page 1 of 1