10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] Empty
PostSubject: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:54 pm

It was a quiet and peaceful night, the only thing lighting up the dark beach being the moon. Everything was calm, and even the waves seemed to try and kept quiet as it washed up towards the shore. Quite a strange thing actually, as it had been stormy for weeks nonstop. The ocean had been the worst, with the waves big enough to wash away cities, and having looked more like a giant mouth just about swallow everything up. And the strong, unforgiving wind had sounded more like roars comming from beeneth sea itself. Someone, something crying out.
And then it had all suddenly stopped. Going completely still, as if the monstrous weather had never even happened.

In this darkness, with only the moonlight as a lantern, it would be hard to make out the shadow slowly making it's way out of the water, dragging itself closer to the shore. It stumbled a few times, and moved as if it were in pain, but never let out any sort of sound.
When finally reaching it's destination, the mysertious being let his body fall down to the sand with heavy breathe, face turned up and facing the moonlight.
Without knowing and lacking the energy to care about time, the what appeard to be a man moved one of his hand and held it above his face, inspecting it with mild curisoity.
"You look older than your last vessel."
He sat up calmly at the other voice, glancing over his shoulder at his company who stood not far away. The stanrger looked younger than him, and had bloodstains over his messy clothes whie bordliy chweing on something. The man didn't respond, just kept giving the younger male a blank look.
This aparnetly didn't surprise the newcomer, as he merely shurgged it off and spit some bones before making his way over to the quiet one.
"Nice to see ya to bro, you grumpy fuck," he just sighed, tossing him a bag with clothes in before sitting down in the sand too, muttering something about having choosed the wrong snack before comming here. "Hurry up and get dressed fucking reptile, you know how midgardians are about nudity and what not," he went on talked lazily, wipping off some blood smeared out on his afce before laying down on the sand. "Thought you'd be here earlier though," he continued,his red eyes completly focused on the moon while the other dressed himself slowly. "So I guess you're behind this yourself, without the old trickster help. I'm proud-"
"Fenrir."
Finally hearing his brother talk shut the him up for a moment, only smirk amusedly up at the other. "Yes Jorry baby? Missed me so much you couldn't speak? My I'm touched-"
"What are you doing here?"
Fenrir scoffed at beign interupted again, but alas that was something he was already well used to sicne centuries back. "Looking for my pups," he stated matter if factly. "Or to be exact, Hel's pup, and yours too actually. Can't sniff out their fucking trace though," he mutterd annoyed. "Isn't this why you're here?"
Jorry didn't respond, only stared blankly back at the sea again. Was that why he was here? He... couldn't really recall, guess the shock of the transformation hadn't worn off quite yet. He just knew that he ahd missed someone, and felt that persosn worry and fear.... so much that he had teared himself from his comfrtoble prison by himself.
Natasha.
A look of realization hit him, much to Fenrir's amusement. The wolf demon just sighed again though after another boring silence and jumped back up to his feet, messing up Jorry's hair more than it already was. "Well, I ain't got tiem to catch up bromwich apparently you do," he smirked knowingly, ignoring the warning glare the serpent sent him. With a last wave, Fenrir turned and disappeared back into the shadows, leaving Jorry once again alone on quiet and empty shore.
Another moment passed before he pushed himself to his feet, his enormous green eyes turning towards the city lights.
I remember this place....
With decidedly steps, he began walking towards the lights, somehow already knowing where he could find her.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Natasha brought down the man with a complicated move and once he was out, straightened up in a fluid movement. All around her men lay completely unconscious and it was clear it was all due to Natasha's handiwork. She heard movement down the hallway and moved forward with her gun out scanning the halls as she went. A loud shout and she whirled to counterattack a man who clearly hadn't thought that she would be armed. She shot him in the leg, enough to take him down and then punched him in the face knocking him out. "Widow have you found the package?" A voice came over her earpiece as she scanned the area. "Negative, I ran into some complications, nothing I couldn't handle." She said shortly as she moved to a computer monitor and started hacking into the server. It didn't take long for her to find out exactly where said package was and once she had the information she set off down the hallway in a quick pace. Once she had reached her destination, she kicked the door in and smiled at the person who was sitting on the floor. "Its about time you got here, I'm starving." Alexa said as she stood up. Natasha shook her head at her amused, "Did you get the information we needed?" She asked as she studied the woman, other then looking a little drained Alexa seemed fine. Alexa nodded, "Oh yeah, those dirt bags gave me everything." She said with a little laugh as she followed Natasha out of the room. Natasha smirked, the girl was starting to pick up some things from Natasha and this had been her first mission solo. The rescue part had been part of the extraction, "I'm sure your father will be pleased." Natasha said before pressing her ear piece, "I have the package and we are ready for pickup." She said once they made it towards the exit. Alexa seemed to brighten up even more as they left the building, "I can't wait to have a shower." She admitted as she took in a breath, it was clear though that she missed Dimitri. Thinking about her missing son made Natasha worry more then she usually did, "I've say you've earned a shower and a nice meal. Tell you what, I'll take you out for celebration drinks tomorrow night once you've had some time to rest." She said smiling at her. The celebration drinks was something of a tradition that they had started doing after every successful mission, and was something most of the Avengers liked to participate in. Cars started to pull up to the building and even one helicopter, "Looks like S.H.I.E.L.D. has arrived." Natasha noted as Director Fury himself arrived, looking intimidating in his usual trench coat and eye patch. "Agent Foster, I hear your mission was a success." He said once he had reached them. Alexa stood to attention, "Yes it was sir." She said as she met his eye firmly. Natasha wasn't quite able to hide her pride over Alexa's victory, "I'll leave you to be debriefed." Natasha said as she smiled at Alexa before moving towards a car that had been brought just for her. She would check in with S.H.I.E.L.D. tomorrow to give her own debriefing but for now she could head home and relax. The thought cheered her up and she started to drive off towards her home, she was glad Alexa had come out of the whole thing unscathed and ready to complete more missions. Natasha was proud of her, really she was but she knew Dimitri's absence was hurting her just as much as it was Natasha. Natasha knew she had made the right decision by letting her son leave and letting herself take the fall for what had happened to those men that night so long ago. Those men had deserved what her son had done, she knew that and yet because of that night her son was missing. A shaky sigh left her lips as she turned in to her home which was in its own place, no neighbors too close and yet....someone was sitting on her porch. She took a gun from her dashboard and excited her car, "Who are you?" She asked as she kept her gun by her side, not raising it just yet but her reflexes were fast enough that she could manage it easily enough. She couldn't make out much about the man but he looked familiar to her and that was when it dawned on her. The gun nearly fell out of her hands as she stared at the man in shock, "Jory?" She asked his name coming out a near total whisper as she stared at him.
Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] Tumblr_mbhijsNO2Q1ry3iif
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:07 am

The man in question didn't moved immediately, even after Natasha had realised who he was. He was sitting hunched over, elbows resting on his knees, and head bowed down so his face was out of sight. Hearing his name however, although a whisper, he looked up, his green eyes almost glowing in the dark as he looked at her. She had changed much, even though he wasn't really sure what to expect. he'd still recognise her essence. So, she had changed maybe, and yet not. She was still Natasha, the only person aside from his siblings making him want to feel something, even if it only brought him more pain and extreme headaches.
He pushed himself up from his seat and made his way over to her calmly, eyes never leaving hers, and his expression ever the same, expressionless. He came to halt right infront of her, titling his head slightly to the side as he appeard to be looking for something. Still he said nothing, though somethinf seemed to change in his gaze. On of his hands moved then towards ehr face, carefully even, as if afraid he'd scare her, before his thumb brushed her cheek.
"Natasha," he whispered, cupping her cheek in such a loving manner he almost surprised himself. He just remembered why he hated his empathic abilities... it made him question if the feelings surging through him at this moment was his own or hers.... or maybe both? He had felt Natasha before she arrived, solely on the strong emotions of losing and worry. They were still there, along with some other painful emotions... And he didn't like it. He didn't like the thought of Natasha hurting in any sort of way.
"Are you hurting?"

Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:06 am

(I kid you not I had the best response ever.....and I lost it...I LOOOST IT!!!! *throws laptop* this post is not gonna be as epic....)
Natasha stared up at him, he looked so different and yet so much the same her heart ached just looking at him.  Without saying a word she turned around and moved to turn off the car and shut the door with a loud snap.  Her hands rested on the door for awhile as if she was gathering strength before she turned back to face Dimitri with her arms folded and a carefully blank expression on her face.  "Dimitri's gone." She said quietly after a few moments, it was clear saying the words was hard for her.  "There was an incident at S.H.I.E.L.D. and he left....he needed to face his inner demons." She said quietly as she holstered her gun and moved towards the house without really looking at Jory.  "Its been months and no contact...you would think I would be used too that." She said as she started to mount the stairs and moved to get her key out. Dimitri was so much like his father in this way, the two were more alike then they probably knew and sometimes it could be frustrating. She had thought...when she had had Dimitri that maybe things were looking up for her, and for a long time that had been the case.  He was her proudest achievement....and even though she understood why he wanted to leave...she couldn't understand why he couldn't see just how important he was.  Jory had been much the same and when she had been with him...those days had been the sweetest days of her entire life.  She should have remembered just how life always had a way of snatching away everything she loved.  She let out a sigh as she finally managed to get the door open, "You look different." She added as she glanced back at him over her shoulder.  The change wasn't too drastic...he just looked older, more confidant....she could even admit that he still made her heart beat a little faster.  Why had he shown up now?  Why not sooner?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:01 pm

(awww really? D: ugh, i know that feeling wifey.... trust me >3< *huggles/cuddles* don't worry tho, this post is good!!!! still making the feels so much worse<3333 x'D)

His eyes followed her every movement closely, and simply let his hand fall back down to his side when she moved away. The pain in her had seemed to incrase at his words, and the more the silence stretched out. But he still stayed quiet, waiting for her speak.
"Dimitri's gone."
No reaction wasnoticed on his expression at this, instead he merely blinked and titled his head slightly. Dimitri? That name reapeated itself a few times in his mind, trying to get out a picture of the face who's name belogned to. Ah that's right, her son. Their son.
Jorry hadn't been around during the child's birth, but still reaclled his and Natasha time togheter as if it were yesterday before he had left. The last thing he rememberd was her carrying his child.
How long has it been again? 20 years, or more? He... really couldn't remember...
He litsend to her speak attentively, expression as usual unchanging. At her last sentence though, he felt something else start to crawl out from within him. Guilt.
He knew how strong Natasha is and how much she is capapbale of, but that never ment she still couldn't hurt, like every other living being.
He meet her gaze again as she commented on his appearnce, and for the first time since transforming, took a quick look at himself. He really couldn't see the big differnce himself but, that's surely beacuse he normally didn't see much difference between other humans. Except for Natasha. She had always, in her own way stood out amongst the rest in his eyes.
"I feel small," he murmured, voice flat as he turned all his focus back to her face. Wordlessly he closed the distance bewteen them, gently wrappind his arms around her and pullled her into a warm embrace. He really didn't know what else to do, honestly. He just didn't like feeling her hurt.
"I'm sorry."
'Cause he was part of the problem, right?
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Natasha glanced back to see Jory stare down at himself. If she wasn't so tired she might have smiled. The action reminded her of when they had first met. Ironic really, how some things never changed. She froze as he moved up behind her and hugged her. At his words she felt her eyes moisten a little bit but she didn't let the tears fall. "It's not your fault....you were just trying to protect us by leaving." She said as she looked up at him. She didn't return the hug...not yet anyway. A part of her was still angry at him for leaving the way he had. She pulled out of his embrace and gave him a tired smile, "As much as I'd like too I can't stay angry at you....I've never been able too." She said with a half-hearted laugh. One look from his puppy dog eyes and all of her anger left, that's the way it had always been. She sighed and looked at her house, "Well come on in, we'll have a lot to talk about." She said as she moved to step inside her house and turned on the kitchen light as she put some of her things on the table. She knew Jory would be right behind her and then they could finally talk. The place hadn't changed much since she had first bought it when she was with Jory. Only now there were framed pictures hanging on the walls that showed Natasha with Dimitri through his growing up years. Then on the coffee table was a framed table that had a picture of a younger Jory and Natasha when they had bought the place. His arms around her waist as he held her from behind and a large smile on both of their faces. That had been taken a little while before Natasha had discovered that she was pregnant. So many times Natasha had been tempted to throw away the picture but each time she had refrained from doing so. That one picture was the only one she had with Jory. "So where have you been?" Natasha asked quietly as she moved to light a candle.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:57 pm

The anger was still there, along with sadness and worry, Jorry could so easily feel it. But along with her words, he also felt something more forgiving wash over it all. He's never qute been able to understand that, forgiveness. What exactly did that mean in the end, if one only kept inflicting pain?
Once again he let his arms fall down to his side as she pulled out of the embrace, and wordlessly followed after her inside the house. He took notice of how little this place he called 'home' for a short period hasn't really changed that much. One of the small details was the pictures, which he unwittingly had stopped to look at. The were all of Natasha and that child, showing his growing up over the years. His green eyes landed on the most recent picture of Dimitri, a picture of the young man now fully grown up. Jorry had that feeling of familiarity as took the pic in, thinking the boy had the same beautiful eyes as Natasha. Hesitantly, he reached out a hand towards the frame in curiosity, but quickly draw it back once Natasha spoke up again.
Walking up to the coffe table, his attention drew to the picture there instead, for a short moment forgeting what he was just asked.
I look human.
A soft frown appeared on his face, confused again as to whether he was upset or not over the whole situation. "In my 'kingdom'," he replied then, watching the small flame dance on the candle. "Can't really leave it. Bound to stay there..."
Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] Tumblr_m3ja3yafbz1rquq93o5_400
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:10 pm

She noticed almost immediately how he had stopped to study the pictures on the walls. A sad smile touched her face as he reached for the most recent picture and then he withdrew his hand. At his words she frowned, "So how did you get out?" She asked as she moved to sit down at the table. Jory seemed even more withdrawn then how she remembered seeing him. The few tales she remembered hearing from Jory made her wonder if Loki had helped his son a second time. Seeing Jory again after so long was hard...but she couldn't imagine just how hard it was for Jory. She knew he had never liked his human form, a fact she couldn't blame him for. It wasn't his natural form and he had never been comfortable as a human.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:41 pm

He frowned again, needing to think yet another moment before he give Natasha and answer. [in]How had he gotten out?[/i] Technically, it was impossible for him. He had been banished and bound to the ocean by Odin himself, and he had never had shape-fishing abilities either, his magic abilities were as good as non existent. Last time he had walked the surface, Loki had been the one who dragged him out. But this time, he had managed by himself.... How though?
"You were hurting."
He locked their gazes again, somehing soft and almsot sad washing over his expression. That's right... He had somehow been able to feel her pain, and the more it had grown the more Jorry had tried to tear himslef out of his prison, shakin the whole ocean along with his furry and desperation.
"I couldn't stand it..." he went on more quietly, glancing around the room and pcitures.
"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:51 am

She frowned, she knew about his empathic abilities but she had never thought he could feel her emotions from so far away. Her expression softened, "I didn't know you could feel emotions from so far away." She said quietly as she studied him thoughtfully. She let out a shaky breath and stared down at the table, not really seeing it as she thought about what he had just told her. "How do you stand it? Feeling other people's emotions?" She asked after a long pause. She had always respected Jory's abilities and this was no different but she had always thought that feeling people's emotions would give one major headache. At his other words she frowned, "Why? I understand why you felt you had to leave...I'll admit it was hard. Especially when Dimitri first developed his powers...and it was difficult...and I missed you. I'm not exactly the nurturing type, I thought I had that trained out of me in Russia....but when I held Dimitri in my arms for the first time...I just knew. I knew I could raise him and love him because he was our son and even though you weren't there for those growing up years...I wasn't alone." She said quietly as she met his gaze. "When Dimitri ran, I was scared and then I remembered how you had left. I never wanted Dimitri to feel like he had to run away...and when it happened I realized I couldn't protect him forever. Not when he needed to face his own challenges and be better able to handle himself on his own and I know that someday I'll see him again." She said quietly but it was difficult knowing that her son could be hurt or worse. It had been the same after Jory had gone...waking up to an empty bed and no note just the knowledge that the man she loved was gone. She didn't want to admit it but she had this feeling that her son was in trouble but she had no means of contacting him. She had trained him herself in how to stay low and going underground, he would only be found when he wanted to be found.
Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] Tumblr_ner32o1mzl1sq50xro3_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:14 pm

He kept his gaze locked on her still, even when she broke eye contact. As her expression softend, he barely even noticed how his own seemed to do he same, though barely. "I can't," he stated flatly. "Just with those I have a certain conection with."
He made it sound so simple and obvious as he said this, with his typical expression, ever so calm and empty looking it put most of those who ran into him at edge. Except for Natasha, apparently. Funny, he coudn't recal having been liek this always. Not even the firts time he had been given the chance to see the world above the waves. He had since always been calm yes, but also abl to express himself like most. What had happend to him exactly?
Maybe it had something to do with the people he care for.
He glanced down at his hands at her next question, rememebinrg all those times he's cursed his abilites and even his parents for it. He hated it then, and he hates it now. He was never one to care about others feelings to begin with, so being an empath just felt like a curse to him. Even if it allowed him feel his loved ones from where he was buried and locked up beneeth the sea... "I can't stand it," he answerd then, truthfully but sicne way back having accepted it.
He went back to ebign completley quiet again a Natasha continued to speak, and the more she told the more bad Jorry bega to feel. That big lump of regrett and guilt clawed at him, and he foudn himself wishing he knew how to show just how sorry he was. But alas, the only thign eh amanged to show in the end was nothign but a light frown. Emotions was confusing, and more than often just painful to have...
He foudn himself wondering more about thier child, how much Natasha ahd to grow through dring the years, if the two of them were happy, if they ahd enough help during the harder times... How things would've been if he had stayed. Jorry wnated to laugh at the last thought, knowing more well that it'd never be possible. Even now, after just tearing himself away from his 'prison' he already started to feel the longing to crawl back. It's never a wise thing thing, fighting its own nature. The trickster's words still echoed loudly in the back of his mind, and Jorry had to keep back a growl. hearing Natahsa speak so lovingly about Dimitri, made him wonder if his own mother had ever held him like this in her heart. He knew that she cared, in her own way... But her way of seeing the world has always been in very different way.

Alone.
Hearing her speak that word made somethign else withing Jorry want to gnaw at him in discomfort. He still didn't exactly know what 'happiness' entitled, 'love' and 'trust' was confusing, and he had forgotten meaning of 'family' centuries ago. But this word, 'alone' he knew very well along with his two siblings. He knew exactly what it meant, what it could do and bring, and how much it actually hurt.
I left her alone.
The chaos spawn felt disgust and hate towards himself at that moment, and the moment another wave of worry hit him from the woman, he couldn't hold back the low and animalistic hiss. He pushed himself up, and kneeled down infront of her the next second, green eyes intense and almsot glowing as he searched her eyes with his. "I'm sorry," he heard himself repeat again, knowing there was so many things he could be saying instead, but for soem reason couldn't force the words out of his mouth. Maybe beacuse he knew that in the back of his mind, nothign he ahd to say could make up for his years of absence. It'd just part of his nature, as his trickster of a father had put it. Why couldn't eh at least get his voice out of his head?
His hands found hers, and carefullt interwined them, afraid he'll hurt her more than he already had. "I'm sorry," he whisperd once more, leaning his forehead against hers. "I'm so sorry..."
He still cared for this human, after all this years, he still loved her. And that's why he was somehow still conected with her. Beacuse even if it had been he who left, he never did let go of Natasha.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:57 am

She nodded in understanding as he explained his limits to her, it made enough sense to her. From the look on his face she could tell he loathed his powers, a fact proven by his next words. She felt bad then for the fact that he could still sense her emotions...if there was a way for her to help him she would have done it in a heartbeat. She wondered how Jory would have gotten along with Dmitri...the two were so alike in some ways it was a little uncanny in some ways. She looked up as she heard a low animalistic hiss from Jory and watched as he approached her. His green eyes were nearly glowing as he stared up at her from where he had knelt in front of her. At his words she stared down at him blankly for a moment, not entirely sure why he was still apologizing and then it dawned on her. He had felt her worry for Dimitri....their son who could very well be in danger for all she knew and he felt guilty. She could see it written in his eyes and by the way how he clasped her hands as if afraid he'd hurt her, he leaned his forehead against her own and whispered those same words again. "I forgave you years ago Jory." She said quietly as she stared down at him, wanting him to feel the honesty in that statement. "I'll admit seeing you after so many years was...shocking." She said eventually as she pulled back just slightly. It had been like a punch to the gut to see someone she had thought she would never see again, that she had resigned herself to never seeing again. "You had your reasons." She added gently and swallowed hard, "And while I'll never understand how it feels...I wish you had at least trusted me enough to tell me what was going on." She said.
Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] Tumblr_m21w9stkuY1qzcnvbo1_500
(I have this plot idea <<>>)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:42 pm

(and I LIKE your plot idea ;D)

Jorry stared silently at her, before allowing his eyes to close, barely letting out a soft sigh. Gently, his thumbs moved in slo cricles on her hands, and had to hold back the urge to wrapp his arms around her as she moved back a little. But he didn't, just stayed compeltley still like he was so damn good at.
He didn't need his annoying abilites to know she was being honest as she spoke, but even if she had forgiven him already, it didn't mean Jorry could forgive himself.
He opened his eyes again slightly as she paused in her speech, waiting paintently for her to continue. The pain was still there, growing heavier around them no matter how many times or ways Natahsa would reassure him it was fine though. Of course things weren't fine... her next sentence only proved his point further.
"I've always trusted you," he stated, green eyes locked with her blue ones. "I thought you knew that I couldn't fight my nature."
It's true, Jorry had since their first meeting trusted Natasha, even if he acted supicious. And he still does, can't really find a reason not to.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Natasha sighed, "Well yes I know you do but if you had told me-" She broke off as the doorbell rang. Almost immediately she knew who was at the door. She reluctantly pulled her hands back, and bit her bottom lip "I should probably go and see who that is." She said as she gave Jory a strained smile. She got up and moved towards the door, peeking through the peephole just to be sure before she answered it. "Hey Clint." She said warmly. Clint held a bouquet of roses in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. "Hey Nat, look I know you wanted me to call you before I came over but uh my phone died." Clint said with a little laugh. Natasha's eyes landed on the roses and the wine and felt her heart sink. It wasn't that she wasn't flattered...she was but she knew for a fact that Jory would not be happy about all this. That and she wasn't ready for another commitment, besides Clint deserved better. "That's fine but um Clint, can we reschedule? I've had an...unexpected guest come over and I really need to talk to him." She said firmly. Clint's expression darkened, "Look Nat, I've given you time...I've been looking for Dimitri, I even-" he broke off and looked away. Natasha knew Clint liked her but this only made her feel even guiltier. "I know you have and I'm grateful for your help I really am." She said as she looked away. She had never meant to lead Clint on but she had a feeling he had felt like she had.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:46 pm

(hmmm.... do you think Dimi and Clint would've gotten along? 8D Would've been cute in a way xP)

His gaze shifted over towards the door as the bell rang, reluctantly letting his hands fall down as natasha stood up to answer. He felt himself frown again at the new emotions coming through from whoever it was standing behind the door, already not liking the feeling of expectation and longing. Standing up, he patiently waited for her to finish talking to her other guest, but the moment he heard the man's voice realisation along with dislike immediately hit him.
Clint Barton, codename Hawkeye. Jorry remembered this man rather well, mostly because he and Natasha had always been close. He had never disliked the man before, and honestly held some respect for the talented human. However...
As the wave of disappointment washed over Clint, Jorry casually walked up behind Natasha with his blank expression still intact as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. His eyes however, that met Clint's held a waring and something venomous in them.
Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] Tumblr_m7zzvvJDjV1rt3fn2
(mehe... this gif fit so well here x'D)
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Natasha felt her stiffen just slightly as Jory arrived right behind her.  She knew Clint had become instantly aware of the man as well if his expression said anything.  "Jorgumand....long time no see." Clint said dryly.  Natasha really wanted nothing more then to smack both men at that moment.  Both of them were acting jealous of one another.  The concept was both infuriating and flattering all at the same time.  "Yes well as I said before, I do need to talk to Jory Clint.  But maybe we can reschedule?" She asked with a near painful smile.  The sooner she could get this over with the better.  She had a feeling both men might just attack one another to get their anger out.  However she knew that Clint would definitely be at a disadvantage.  
Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] Tumblr_n632azSrcx1s8gytco2_250
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:09 pm

For a few seconds, the green eyes of Jorry left Clint and gave Natasha one of his blank looks, clearly sensing the anger, along with the strong discomfort comming from her. For a moment he felt a little bad, but another look at the other man quickly washed that away. He may not be as bad his older brother Fenrir, but once he's 'claimed' something, he turned just as possesive.
If Clint was concerned over the dark aura and obvious dislike from the giant serpent, he was doing darn well job at hiding it. He was instead glaring right back at slihgtly taller man without hesitation.
"You really think that's a good idea, Nat?" he spoke sternly, both with honest concern and anger. "It's not like he's going to stick around long enough to litsen anyway," he added dryly.
Jorry's eyes narrowed slightly at that, and would've barred his fangs (and maybe even spit out venom at the guy's face) if he wasn't so good at holding that poker face of his. Instead, looking as calm and ubotherd as ever, he simply said, orderd the other man: "Leave."
Something seemed to snapp within Clint then, as he the next second suddenly had Jorry pinned against the wall, his hands threatingly wrapped around his throat.
"No," he hissed in a low, dangerous tone. "That's your department snake."
Jorry didn't move to push the man off, even if he so easily could. He just kept staring down at him, not reacting to the pain around his throat. No, Jorry just planned on taunting the weak little human more. If it hadn't been for the next things Clint spit out.
"You should've stayed in the ocean," he spoke lower, slower. "That's where you least hurt Natasha."
Jorry's eyes widened, eyes turning into a sicckly, green glowing color. "You know where the only place your son ever saw you in?"
Clint still remembers so clearly how a smaller Dimitri used to come to him terrified and all shaken up, crying silently and not even daring to tell his mother what he's dreamed of. Clint had promised not to tell how the boy's worst fear was his real father, even more than the Thunder God. But they needed to know, that this monster standing here, should not be allowed in their life. "His nightmares."
Not even a second after, Clint had been thrown out with such force he barely even realised a couple fo his bones had broken. He growned in pain, but wuickly forced his head up at the loud and mosntorus hiss comming from the man now towering over him, his eyes looking pure nightmares itself. He had his fangs barred, with the deadly venom now slowly dripping down from them. Some of it dripped down on the ground centimeters away from Clint's face, leaving a small trail of smoke after it seeped through the cement.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:31 pm

(OMG OMG! *runs in circles* WHAT DO I DO??!)
Natasha had tried to intervene but Clint had moved faster then she had anticipated and right now she knew she was facing a serious situation. "Clint...get out now." She snapped each word coming out harsh and cold. She moved to stand between Jory and Clint, she knew Jory had had every right to fight back and she wasn't angry at him but she also knew that Jory's poison was lethal. She bent down and helped Clint up, "Are you out of your mind?" She hissed at him once he was in a standing position. "Jory could have killed you and he would have been well within his rights too. I know you're mad and I respect that but please if you care for me at all, you will leave this alone." She said sternly. Clint nodded once but he was glaring right over her shoulder at Jory and Natasha had a sinking feeling that this was probably going to get a whole lot worse. He had said what he had been wanting to say to Jory and as a result had been hurt, she only hoped he kept his mouth shut. "He's a monster Nat....and you're standing up for him." He muttered. That caused Natasha to snap, she slapped him across the face hard "He is not a monster Clint." She said with her eyes filling with tears. She was at her limit and Clint seemed to know it because he brushed past her and headed for the exit while Natasha stared straight ahead and tried not to lose it.
Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] Tumblr_n0e790gGyZ1qey49bo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Jorry glared darkly at Clint's retreating back, forcing himself to calm down and not attack the man. If he did, he'd kill him. And as much as he for that moment despised the human, he was still important to Natasha.
Being called a monster really didn't do anythign to Jorry. That's what he was, had accepted way back when he would still be considerd a child. But it upseat Natasha... Why though? That was simply the truth.
He stayed there silenet, just watching her back as she tried not to lose. All those pent up emitons trying to break lose from her hurt him as much, making him even more unsure of what to do. But he still didn't regret acting the way he did towards ehr partner. Clint had stepped over the line, thinking he could take away what's his.
"What he said is true," he spoke then, watching her closely. "About me, and Dimitri."
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 10:31 pm

Natasha listened as Clint left and only relaxed when she heard his car pull away. "Don't say that." She said as she turned to look at Jory. "Dimitri did have nightmares...I'd have to be blind not to know that. I never wanted him to feel like he was a monster...and I failed. I know with you...it's different...you accepted that. I'll never be able to see you or Dimitri as monsters...I can't. Even when you're at your worst...." She said with a sigh, feeling very weary as she said this. Her thoughts turned to Clint and she felt some regret, he had after all only been trying to help out. Of course he never had been one to contain his temper, "So why did you come back?" She asked eventually as she moved to close the door. "I know you felt my pain...and I can't imagine what that must feel like. But I...I don't want a repeat of last time." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:34 pm

"......"
Jorry found himself at a loss of words for once. Even though he may not be the talkative type, that never ment he ever knew what to say. On the contrary, he always had something on his mind to retort with, he just chose not to most of the time. But right now, he really didn't know the right thing to say. Yes, he's accepted what he was at an early age, and was only ever ashamed of the rumors about him and his family, but not with himself. It was different for his situation, but Dimitri, their child... He thought more like any human would and therefor can't help but loathe his animal side. But.... that's not the only thing scaring hte boy was it? him being what midgardians calls a 'monster'.
"It's me he fears," he said firmly, eyes still glued to ehr back and paietly waiting for her to face him again. "I'm the source of his nightmares."
His gaze had yet to remove themself from her as she repeated her question from before, wanting to push down the pain that kept growing from them both. "....worried...." he murmured, surpsingly queit. "...scared... I really needed to see you."
The guilt could as well just swallow him up at moment, wanting nothing else than to promise her that he wasn't going anywhere this time. But that'd be nothign but an empty and hurtful lie. Jorry never made any promises for a reason. "This 'vessel' of mine..." he began hesitantly, looking down at his hands in thought. "It's weak. It hurts being away from my 'prison' for to long...."
helooked up again, hoping to find ehr blue eyes looking back this time. "It hurts being away from you too...."
He felt so confused, frustrated. He just didn't know what to answear anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]   Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha] Empty

Back to top Go down

Leave me your stardust [FanFic w/ Natasha]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: