10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Torture and Fright

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

Torture and Fright  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:35 am

"Fine, last time I saw him..." She started, before thinking back to recent events in her life.

"...My mother has shown up again..." She said, softly, still feeling shocked that she had returned and the reason why she left...

Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:56 am

Clark turned to look at Barbara with a small frown on his face, he leaned over and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "You can tell me about it." He said encouragingly as he smiled at her warmly.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:43 am

Barbara sighed as she leaned into Clark. He had a way of making her feel safe...

"It was just... so out of the blue, you know? After being gone so many years and now decided to come back and wanting to "reconnect" is just crazy..." She said, feeling herself sigh again.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:47 am

Clark glanced down at her with a fond look on his face, "Would you like to reconnect with her?" He asked after a beat. He knew how important family was...and his ma was always there for him even though they had their disagreements...few as they were. Kara, he had been so happy when they had finally met, it had been so refreshing to meet another Kryptonian and even more exciting that she was his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:09 am

"... I don't even know anymore..." Barbara said, walking out of his arms. She didn't want to leave them, but she just felt she had to be out in the room...

"I mean... It's not like we could pick up where we left off... I'm not a child anymore to where I'll just run into her arms again like I used too..."
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:17 am

He let her go and studied her from his position before nodding, "You've changed, grown up..it happens." He said quietly, he wish he knew more on how to help her. "I wish I could find the right words to say...but however it goes down I'll always be with you Barbara." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:28 am

Barbara looked back at Clark at his words and smiled softly, as she pushed her hair behind her ear. "Thanks, Clark, that really means a lot..." She said, smiling at him.

She looked back at the bathroom, noticing two towels in there. "Well... if the shower works, I think I might take one... Or if you want, you can take one first?" She offered, feeling that whoever took the shower, she would be able to think some while being alone.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:36 am

Clark chuckled under his breath, "No uh you go ahead...I'll take one after you." He said gently as he smiled at her. "And I meant what I said Barbara...anytime you need me I'll be there for you." He said quietly but honestly.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:13 am

"All right, if you're sure..." She said, as she headed to the bathroom.

She paused when he said he meant his words. Barbara looked at him from over her shoulder. "I know, and thank you, Clark." She said, giving him a smile, before she ventured into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

She undressed, setting her clothes on the closed toilet, knowing she would just have to wear those close again. She turned the shower on and felt warm water come through. "Well, wasn't expecting warm water..." She mumbled, before slipping into the shower and drawing the curtain closed around her.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:08 am

Clark watched her leave and leaned his head back against the wall, as he went back to studying the room. Inwardly though he was worried for Barbara..Kara and he had a feeling there were other people here who he knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Torture and Fright
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2