10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Torture Before Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

The Torture Before Me Empty
PostSubject: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:01 am

Hannah slowly woke up feeling dizzy and sick, her clothes were in shreds and she yelped in a panic. She hadn't noticed the bed she had been on until now and shrieked as she saw the man on it. Shaking, she started pushing herself back until she hit the wall. There was blood staining the apex of her thighs and her whole lower body ached. She barely heard the commotion on the screen near to her as she tried to remember what had happened to her. The man who had done this...she...she had a feeling it wasn't the one on the bed but she was still afraid. She bit her bottom lip so hard she could feel blood and started to cry, she dimly felt something prick her neck and felt the collar there. She was just now feeling the bruises on and fresh cuts on her body that hadn't healed yet, her powers should be working...why weren't they??
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:59 am

{OOC: ACK! HANNAH! D'X}

Bruce laid still as he started to regain consciousness. First thing he noticed, with his eyes still closed, was the scent of blood coming strongly from his left, before hearing a shriek, followed by movement on the bed he presumed he was on.

He slowly put a hand to his face and froze a little when he didn't feel his cowl on.

Damnit... He thought, before slowly sitting up. He could feel the fear radiating off of the woman beside him, making him mentally glare, having never been a fan of seeing innocent women afraid. He slowly moved his hand down, to where he was peeking over his hand, as his blue eyes scanned the room with no emotion.

He took in the camera in the corner, the red light from the ceiling, and the tv on the other side of the room, which was showing a gruesome sight...

He had a feeling that wasn't what was causing the woman to be afraid. He cautiously turned to look at the moment, before tensing at the sight of her condition. His eyes quickly took it all in, before glancing at the bathroom.

Bruce stood up off the bed, before tugging on part of the sheet on the bed. Without a word, he started ripping it, making strips of cloth. He took them to the bathroom and started cleaning them as best as he could with the small bar of soap he found. Once they were cleaned up, he moved back into the room and stood at the bed.

"...I know you're scared and I know you've been hurt..." He said, slowly, in a soft tone, not wanting to frighten the girl. "If you let me, I can get those wounds cleaned up and bandaged... We can't let them get infected..." He said, still softly, hoping she would let him help.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:03 am

Hannah flinched a little bit as the man fully came too and pressed herself against the wall even harder. She watched him move around the room and when he came out of the room with some of the sheet clutched in his hand she watched him warily. She noticed though that he was careful not to frighten her any further for which she was inwardly grateful. Nodding she lowered her head, she knew he was telling her the truth and yet she couldn't bring herself to speak yet.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:02 am

Bruce moved to sit down on the edge of the small bed that oddly looked like a coffin...

"May I see your arm?" He asked, softly, figuring her arms were the best place to start.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:07 am

She nodded and slowly extended her right arm towards him, "W..where are we?" She asked shakily as she stared up at him, she also wanted to know who he was but at the moment she was more concerned about where they currently were.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Bruce took her arm gently, before he started working on it. "Don't know... Not anyplace I've seen before." He said, knowing that probably wasn't the answer she wanted to hear.

"We're being watched though." He said, not even looking back to where the camera was. He knew it was watching them. He didn't like being watched as if he was a bug in a jar.

He got enough of that when he went out in public...

"We're just going to have to take things slow and easy... The door is probably locked and I already know I don't have anything on me to pick it..."
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Hannah nodded slowly and couldn't help but notice that his hand was nice and calloused, she cleared her throat and looked down at the floor. "So um what's your name?" She asked slowly as she lifted her head to look up at him almost cautiously as a strand of her hair fell down and covered her face a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:38 am

"You've probably heard of me." Bruce said, with a smile that really didn't meet his eyes. "Bruce Wayne." He said, before looking up and noticing the strand of hair that had fallen.

He carefully reached up and lightly moved the strand back behind her ear, letting his finger lightly brush against her skin. "And, what's yours?" He asked, softly, letting his blue eyes stare into her brown ones.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:25 am

Her breath caught a little bit and she started to smile slowly, "I know you...you're Batman right?" She asked quietly and then coughed awkwardly, "Sorry that's supposed to be a secret." She muttered under her breath, looking shame faced. "And my name is Hannah Beadles." She added with a little shrug.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:42 am

Bruce stopped in his tracks at her stating that she was Batman. After she said it was supposed to be a secret, he cleared his throat. "Uh... How do you know that?" He asked, still dumb founded. He had expected to here that she knew him as the play-boy billionaire that run one of the biggest companies in the United States...

He had never guessed that she would come out with the biggest secret that had been unknown for many years by anyone, only those he let in... And she just stated off the bat of who he was for real...

He gave a nod at her telling him her name. He couldn't think of much of what to say now.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:07 am

Hannah blushed, "Sorry its just um...there's a whole segment of comic books devoted to your life, along with some pretty badass movies...granted Dark Knight Rises had some gaping holes in it but whatever." She said before she smiled at him. She cleared her throat, "Sorry I...I guess you could say I'm a fan." She admitted after a beat.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:53 am

Where was she from?

An alternate reality?

Bruce pondered at the thought. "... I think... As illogical as this sounds, you're from a different reality than mine..." He said, almost more to himself than to her. "There aren't any comics or movies that know about my actual life beyond the cowl..."
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:59 am

Hannah bit her bottom lip as he started thinking out loud, she was starting to take more notice of the cuts and bruises on her body...she couldn't even remember where they were from. Come to think of it her outfit was pretty much in shreds, she shifted a little bit and winced as her lower body revolted at the smallest amount of movement.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:58 am

Suddenly a smoke bomb was suddenly thrown into the room. Sending smoke towards both Bruce and Hannah. Villainess smirked underneath her masked as she suddenly heard them coughing as they tried to breathe. At this moment she had entered the room, closed the door, before locking it. She then quickly punched the male, before forcing handcuffs on both his wrists and ankles. She was a bit surprised at how it was easy to deal with him, but she did cheat. This caused her to giggle, before grabbing Hannah's wrists and handcuffed them as well, before slamming her onto the ground. The Villainess had found her quite entertaining. How she freaked out from pain, and seemed to be so jumpy and scared. She'd have fun with this little one.

As the smoke finally disappeared, there she stood, right between them. "Hi there my little butterflies. Don't you two seem like you are getting along." Villainess said as she looked at both of the two. Her voice high and creepy due to her voice distorter. "You two are adorable, but sadly, I have to break up this touching moment. Because frankly, it's making me sick. More sicker then knowing someone who can't take a bit of pain." She said, looking straight at Hannah now. She then turned to look at Bruce. "I've already picked who I want to mark first, so let me make sure this person doesn't get up for a while." She said as she pointed a remote towards Bruce's direction, and with one press of a button. Villainess shocked Bruce more viciously than she had done before. She wanted to make sure to make him dizzy to where he wouldn't try to attack her from behind. "I wouldn't do this normally, but I don't trust you to be smart." She stated.

After she finished with Bruce, she stopped the shocking and walked straight to Hannah and knelt down to her. She then slowly brushed a piece of hair out of her face. "Pretty little butterfly, too bad your pretty face was wasted on such a weakling." She said as she took out her device and placed it by her mouth. "Can I ask what you would like to be marked with?" Villainess asked as she leaned closer to the girl's face, giggling creepily.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:18 am

Before Bruce could react, something was thrown into the room and he realized too late that it was a smoke bomb. He stood up as he cough, trying to find the person who threw it.

He was quickly met with a punch to the face before someone quickly cuffed his wrists and ankles, causing him to crash to the floor. He immediately started struggling in the cuffs, before he heard Hannah shriek and crash to the floor. "Hannah!" He called, struggling even harder.

The smoke cleared, revealing a figure in a dress cloak and a butterfly mask. He couldn't see any details of the person's face, not even eyes, and almost winced when he heard the shrill voice. Voice distorter... Was his first thought when he saw the piece that was covering her lower part of her face.

He glared darkly at her as she spoke, before she shocked him. It went on for a good moment, before she finally stopped. He lifted his head groggily as he watched the woman walk to Hannah and knelt down in front of her.

Damn it! He thought, before pushing himself up as best as he could with the cuffs on his wrists and ankles. He moved his body into a roll, knocking the woman down to the ground.

"I don't think so." He said, darkly, moving to where he was in front of Hannah, blocking the woman from her.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:25 am

Hannah was shaking, she hadn't felt so hopeless before in her life and yet when Bruce saved her she couldn't help but be grateful for his timing. "Are you ok?" She asked him quietly as she clung to his shirt, which was kinda difficult as she was handcuffed but she didn't care. Her eyes were on the woman in front of her...she was absolutely terrifying and Hannah had a feeling that things with this woman things weren't going to end well. "W...Who are you?" She asked the woman as she fought to keep standing, something that was quickly not going so well for her.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:41 am

When she hit the floor from the unsuspected attack. Villainess stayed on the ground for a bit. She had been able to catch herself, but suddenly, all of the kindness she had felt before had suddenly vanished the moment she did hit the floor. It caused no remorse to swell up inside of her. The Bat would regret attacking her after she had warned him. She let both of them talk, and let Bruce feel like he was doing a good thing by protecting the young girl. When really, he had just risked both of their lives. Maybe she wouldn't go so easy on them now, or maybe she will. Right now, she wanted to make them bleed. With a quick movement, she got up onto her feet, hearing the question the girl had asked her. Without even answering it, she quickly opened her cloak and pressed a button, sending sticky webbing toward's Bruce's eyes.

Even it had hit or not, Villainess had used it as a distraction as she suddenly kicked the man in the face, before taking out a sharp ended scalpel. With a quick turn of it, she quickly stabbed it into the man's right knee. Though, even though it looked like she would paralyze him forever, it would only paralyze him for a few hours. She had showed some mercy for him, but it would definately keep him down for a bit. She then grabbed him by his collar and dragged him to the opposite side of the room, kicking him in the face. With a quick movement, she yanked the scalpel out of his knee, causing more pain before she went back to the girl.

"I'm your worst nightmate." Villainess said in a dark, high voice as she suddenly placed the scalpel next to her mouth. "You know, you seem to look like a girl who wants some scars. So the question is, do you want to know how you're going to get them?" She asked, before she quickly swiped the scalpel, giving her a little small cut by her mouth. Even though it was small, it felt like a big paper cut. She then grabbed her throat and slammed her into the wall and looked back at the man. "Attack me while I deal with this girl, and I will torture her. So stay there if you don't want someone's death on your hands." Villainess yelled, before pausing and laughing. "Oh, wait!" She said, hinting at how his parents were dead. She then turned back to the girl. "Now what should I write on your face?" She asked, pressing the scalpel harder against her face.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:00 am

Bruce gave a nod, feeling dizzy from both the roll and the shocking from earlier. He cursed in his head, hating how weak he was right now. He moved him and Hannah out of the way of the webbing, before realizing that it was a distraction. His reaction time was off, so he wasn't able to dodge any of her attacks. He let out a loud grunt when she stabbed him in the knee with the scalpel. He couldn't feel his leg anymore as she dragged him across the room. He grunted at the kick to the face, before letting out a loud gasp of pain when she yanked the tool out of his knee.

He breathed heavily as he glared at her. His glared darken at her words. His eyes widened a little at her hint about his parents, before they narrowed more dangerously than before. He knew the woman was true to her word, but that didn't make him feel any better about sitting back.

Damnit... I'm sorry, Hannah...
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:11 am

Hannah again didn't have time to react before things changed and she was pinned to the wall by the crazy lady. "Bruce." She whispered and tried to hurry to his side but was thrown back by the woman and gripped around the neck. The deep wound in her face was bleeding and she dimly registered the dull coppery taste of her own blood come into her mouth. "Why should I care what you write or say? You already know how I'll react, so why bother?" She asked quietly, the words so soft they almost couldn't be heard and yet Hannah heard them quite loudly. "I don't know who you are or why you are doing this...but please stop hurting Bruce." She begged.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:06 am

Even though no one was able to see the smirk that was behind her voice distorter, Villainess kept staring at Hannah as if she was prey. The words she spoke to her, how she begged for her to stop hurting little Brucey. This caused her to laugh, before letting it fade as she shook her head. "Now why would I do that?" She asked, her voice dark and serious. She watched how the girl looked at her in fear, and how much she looked like a kicked puppy. It made her really want to harm her, but she had to control herself. Or her partner would get mad. With a quick motion, Villainess moved the scalpel away from the girl's face, before slapping her with the same hand. Cutting her nose a bit, but to Hannah it was just the beginning of her face getting messed up. When really, it was all a distraction so the moment she would carve the words into her, so she could hear the blissful screams fly from her mouth.

Next then the young girl knew, the Villainess suddenly slammed her back into the wall again before throwing her to the ground. Letting the girl be able to breathe now. She then kicked the girl, laughing when she let out blissful whimpers and shrieks. She turned to look at Bruce, only to shake her head at him, before quickly raising her leg. Villainess held her leg up high in the air, before looking down at the girl. The girl was looking at her now, and all she could think of was kicking her in the face. Which was the opposite of she did, instead she kicked him in the stomach, forcing her on her back.

In that quick instance, Villainess put away her scalpel and took out her laser device. She then quickly grabbed the girl's cuffs to make sure she would stay still. She then looked at the male. "I was going to spare this spot on her, but you decided to step out of line. Know that this, is on you." Villainess said, before using the hand with the device to reveal her thighs, and before either of them could protest she turned the device on and looked down at the girl's thigh. There were a few fresh cuts which were perfect, it would give the girl more pain. She then quickly went to work, writing words on her thigh. Laughing the moment she heard the blood curling scream from the girl. With very smooth, but painful writing she wrote the words:

Pathetic,
Stupid,
Loner.

As she wrote the words, she whispered them to the girl. Then when she was done and moved away from the girl before slapping the wound, causing even more pain to the girl. Laughing when she heard a scream. "Now, stay down here, you don't want to get tortured anymore right?" She asked as she stood up and looked towards the male. She then pointed the device at him. "It's your turn now." She said suddenly, but stood right by Hannah as she started to think of how she would attack Bruce. Good thing she was able to keep both a poker face, and a pose. Neither of them would know what had hit Bruce when she was done marking him.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Bruce could feel himself inwardly wince when Hannah said his name. He should be protecting her! Hearing Hannah's plea to keep him safe, made him feel worse. He had just met the girl, but could tell right away she had been through a lot...

Previous to the injuries she was wearing at the beginning...

His glare darkened more at the psycho's words. If he wasn't worried about Hannah, he would have gotten up, despite his injuries and would have fought the woman off by now...

This was why he didn't like letting people get close to him...

They always end up getting hurt...

Bruce thought about his parents, his adoptive sons, the girls...

Now this one... who was just an innocent that had nothing to do with his life...

Bruce watched the woman turned to him when she was done with Hannah. Hannah's screams were still ringing in his ear as he kept his gaze on the woman. When the woman left, he would take care of Hannah, but for now...

Back to top Go down
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:02 pm

She wanted to stay quiet but when the woman attacked her and then slammed her to the ground she couldn't stop the whimpers that left her throat. She yelped in pain when she felt the laser tool start to burn words into her thigh, she couldn't stop the full fledged screams then as the pain grew with each letter that was slowly carved into her skin. She barely heard the woman tell her what each word meant but somehow she did...and each word felt like a slap to the face. When she said Loner, Hannah wept anew, she was a loner...she always kept herself away from everyone else and didn't make any friends besides the ones online. The pain grew and Hannah slipped into unconsciousness, the attack from the Villainess and the ones that she had recieved earlier growing too much for her.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:07 am

When Villainess heard a thud behind her, causing her to look behind her for a quick second. She couldn't help but frown at the sight. "Weakling." She muttered before looking at the big bad Bat. Villainess figured out how she would approach him, but she had get one thing straight. "Just letting you know, you attack me, and I shock the fuck out of your little friend." She hissed as she approached Bruce. As she did she secretly brought the scalpel out again, so when she made it to him, she quickly moved and stabbed the scalpel into his wound once more. Causing his vision to blur, before she gave him a little shock. "Now be good while I give you, your little marks." Villainess said as she leaned forward towards the man, her face a bit more closer to him.

With a quick movement, Villainess grabbed his upper arm and brought it to her. She then took the laser out, before immediately starting to write words on it. Not even giving him a chance to prepare himself. As she wrote the words one by one, she hissed out the words. "Freak, unjust, and," She paused, looking up at him, before bringing the laser down on him, causing more pain, "Orphan." Villainess spoke as she finished writing orphan on his arm. The word was bolder than the others and it clearly looked important. Though, before he could react to the word, she ripped the scalpel out of his knee and backed away from him. "By the way, you knee won't have any feeling until after a couple of hours, so try not to stand." She laughed.

With quick movement and putting her weapons up, she turned around, her back facing the man now. She didn't want to have anything to do with him. In all honesty, he annoyed her, she would make sure to give him special treatment when she could. Already she had an idea what her first game would be. As she smirked to herself, she walked to the girl and walked right over her. She was the only one who got her attention like Kitty had also gotten hers, but for some reason.. Villainess wanted to see Hannah break more than Kitty. It was just the thought of who would break quicker? With one turn to look at Bruce, she raised her head. "Oh, and be sure to clean both of you two's wounds." She said seriously, before laughing as she opened the door and exited the room, closing and locking the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Torture Before Me   The Torture Before Me Empty

Back to top Go down

The Torture Before Me
Page 1 of 1