10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan} Empty
PostSubject: ...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan}   ...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan} EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Annette turned over in her sleep, before slowly registering the feeling of something wet under her. A groan escaped her. "Momma! The hyenas wet the bed again!" She said, not opening her eyes.

Wrinkling her nose, she relaxed when she realized she wasn't smelling pee, she was smelling chlorine! "Never mind!" She called, happily, before sitting up.

Rubbing her eyes, she stretched, before blinking at the room around her. "...Momma! When did we move to a swimming pool?" She called, before looking around "Momma?"

Spotting a body on the other side of the pool, she jumped up when she recognized that it was her brother, Aidan. "Aidy!" She called, before jumping in the pool and swimming over to his side. She realized after she pulled herself out of the pool, that she could have just walked around.

Faster this way. She thought, before shaking her brother. "Aidy! Wake uuuup!" She shook, before wringing out her wet black hair over him, to wake him up faster.
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: ...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan}   ...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan} EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:43 am

"Finally! I thought you'd never get up!" She pouted, before giving him a smile. "I got in the pool, silly!" She said, before shrugging. "No," she smiled at him, before giggling.

Tilting her head to the side, when Aidan reached to his neck and there was a collar on it. She jumped when he suddenly groaned in pain. Her hand instinctively went to her own neck and felt a collar around it.

When he suddenly pulled her hand away from her neck, she blinked at him, before rolling her eyes at his comment. "Well, I didn't know what it did!" She pouted, trying to resist the urge to pull on it.

Annette was currently wondering if it was a special color when Aidan said something. "Hmm?" She asked, before what he said finally hit her. "Oh! Well... at least we're not in a cage!" She said, grinning widely.

She stood up and wrung out her skirt. "Aidyyy, my skirt is heavy..." She said, pouting, before she started to take off her uniform.

Last edited by Annette Quinn on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: ...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan}   ...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan} EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:51 am

Annette held in a flinch when he shouted her full name. "What, Aidan Adrian Quinn?" She asked, using his full name right back at him. (Their mom had a love of "A" names...)

Catching his shirt, she looked at it questionably, before rolling her eyes at his comment. "Oh, please, Aidy, we used to bath together! And I'm only in my underwear, just like a bikini!" She stated, smiling. She slipped on his shirt, regardless.

She pulled her long (still wet) hair from the inside of the shirt, shivering a little when it slapped the back of her shirt. "Okay! I'm "decent" now! Happy?" She turned around to face him, her hands on her hips.

Taking in that his back to her was shaking a little and that his hands were curled up in tight fists, made her drop her smile. "Aidy? What's wrong?" She asked, coming up to him and touching him lightly on his shoulder.

Whenever her brother would get mad, it would worry her. He didn't really get mad for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: ...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan}   ...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan} EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:53 am

Annette frowned at what Aidan said. If he was right, then she could expect pain in someway and expect Aidan to get hurt too. "I don't want you getting hurt either..." She said, following his gaze around the room.

Annette agreed that the place reminded her of some kind of prison. "Sooo... we are in a cage... just a bigger scale... Greeeat..." She scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You were with Helena last night?? Why didn't you tell me!?" She punched him in the arm. "I had been waiting for you to get home so we could go have fun! Meanie!" She pouted, having suddenly remembered her brother had forgotten to mention his fun times with Helena.

"Where were you two?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan}   ...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan} Empty

Back to top Go down

...Did we move? OH! SWIMMING POOL! *jumps in* {tag: Aidan}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: 10 Doors :: The Swimming Pool-
Jump to: