10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Branding Day (All New Members!)

Go down 
+8
Helena Kyle
Dimitri Romanoff
Bonnie West
Thomas Wayne
Alice Wayne
Pietro Maximoff
Annette Quinn
Villain
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Branding Day (All New Members!) Empty
PostSubject: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:51 am

All the new people for their twisted games were chained to the wall in a long line and they were all naked.  The collars were the only thing they had on and the basement was dimly lit.  All that anyone could see was a table in the middle of the room with two laser tools.  Soon they would all wake up and soon they would all be branded.

In Order-
Alice Wayne
Thomas Wayne
Allison Luthor
Chris Hudson
Caroline Creed
Justin Queen
Rose Hudson
Aiden Quinn
Helena Kyle
Johnny Quick
Bonnie West
James Howlett
Serena Keller
Rex Stewart
Annette Quinn
Pietro Maximoff
Chelsey-Lynn
Alora Howlett
Tobias Green
Alexa Foster
Dimitri Romanoff
Signy
Egil Theruson
Denise Hunter
Hercules Wayne
Genevieve LeBeau
Robin Storm
Tabitha Smith
Dean LeBeau

Last edited by Villain on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://10doorsrpnew.forumotion.com
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:09 am

Annette felt cold when she first woke up. "Ugh... Aidy?" She moaned, raising her head. Last thing she remembered was Aidan and her were at an indoor swimming pool, with weird collars that shock.

Opening her eyes, there was a black guy beside her and a white guy with silver hair on the other side of her...

And they were both naked...

"Oh my..." She said, before noticing she was like in a line of people that were naked. A shiver went through her, causing her to look down at herself. "Oh! Sooo... it's a naked party?" She asked, seeing that she was naked as well.

--

Chris let out a groan, having trouble remembering what happened last. When he opened his eyes, however, he was in for a surprise to see two girls next to them, both naked. "Whoa... did I wake up to a threesome?" He muttered, though one of the girls next to him looked a bit young for him. Though, the redhead on his other side looked closer to his age.

He heard someone say something and turned and found that he was in a whole row of naked people. "Daaamn... don't tell me this is an orgy..." He said, before pulling on the chains that were on his wrists. "Okay... too kinky for my taste..." He tried to use his powers, and was left with a nasty shock.

"OUCH! THE HELL?!"
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Pietro groaned as he woke up slowly.  He pulled his head up with a bit of a struggle. He felt a shiver run through his body.  He looked down at himself.  

Shit. Why was he naked.  He looked around him and realized he wasn't the only naked one there.  there were a number of beautiful naked woman and he could appreciate that, but there were also naked men which he wasn't so into.

"I'm pretty sure I'd remember if I had been in an orgy with any of these woman.  And I know for damn sure I wouldn't have touched any of the men.  I do not swing that way sorry."

He looked at his wrists and pulled on them lightly.  He needed to test the kind of give he had.  There wasn't enough for him to get loose unless he used his powers and the collar would activate then and it would be useless.

------------
Johnny raised his head up and rubbed his face.  He looked at his wrists feeling the familiar metal of shackles on him.

He looked around casually.  He had done this sort of thing before but usually he at least knew the people he was doing it with.

"My safe word is Tangerine."  He told them mater of factly.  

Then he thought for a moment.  "Has anyone seen Superwoman?  She goes by Lois.  Lo?!  You here?!"  He called out.  Most of the time if he was the one chained She was the one having fun with him.

"She's into this kind of thing."  He told the other people in the room.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Alice slowly woke up to her head pounding and her lower regions still pleasantly sore from what she and Thomas had been doing. She slowly took notice that she was chained to a wall and next to her was Thomas, only he was...well naked. He wasn't the only one, there were other people, some who she recognized who were just as naked as he was and to her shock she was naked too. "Why are we all naked?" She asked with wide eyes as she tried and failed to cover herself up.
--
Allison heard someone yelling for someone called Lois...Lois Lane? No that couldn't be it, she slowly opened her eyes and wished she hadn't. She was sandwiched between two guys, both of whom were completely naked, and to her horror she was just as nude. Was she wearing a collar? This was just too weird...Add to that she had been chained to the wall, the guy next to her started yelling as if he had been hurt. "What happened?" She asked with wide eyes as she looked over at him, doing her best to keep her gaze strictly eye level.
--
The first thing Caroline became aware of was the noise, she wrinkled her nose and then she felt it, was that a breeze between her legs? And for that matter, why did it feel like she wasn't wearing anything? As she shifted, she became aware of something holding her wrists to something....chains? She took a hesitant sniff and was overwhelmed by the different scents around her, one however she instantly recognized. "Justin?" She asked as she turned towards where she could smell him.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:08 am

Thomas groaned, waking up. What happened?

"Why are we all naked?"

That's a silly question, Alice... we just had sex... He thought, before opening his eyes. Whatever he had been expecting to see, was not what was before him. Besides himself and Alice, there were other naked people. He looked at the redhead beside him in surprise. "Allison Luthor?" He asked, looking at her with confusion.

He noticed a few others he recognized.

--

Justin's eyes snapped open the moment Caroline called his name. "Care? ...You have got to be kidding me..." He groaned, when he noticed that they were both chained up, and everyone around them was naked. His eyes avoided looking at her body, even though part of him really wanted to look.

"You okay, Care?" He asked, wanting to mover her behind him so others couldn't look at her.

He heard someone shout out in pain and looked next to Care to see a guy shaking from being shocked. Rolling his eyes, he snorted a little. "That was bright..." He muttered, giving the guy a look.

The guy returned the look. "How the hell was I suppose to know I was gonna get shocked?! That's never happened before." The guy stated.

--

Chris gave the annoying blonde guy a glare. Like he knew anything... sheesh. He looked at the red head next to her when she asked asked what happened after he recovered from the shock. "I don't know! I tried to use my powers to get out of these damn chains..." He sighed, leaning his head back against the wall.

At someone else mentioning a table and tools, he turned and looked at the table. "Oh.. well... that makes me feel better." He said, sarcastically.

--

James groaned, waking up to his sister calling his name. "Lora?" He called, groggily. He was having trouble remembering what happened. But he was pretty sure he was fully clothed when it happened. "Shit! The hell is going on?!" He pulled on the chains, only to have his super strength not work.

"What?" He looked up and saw the red light and cursed. "Greeeat..." He was powerless. He looked around for Alora and saw she was at the end of the odd naked line.

--

Rex let out a grunt when he was suddenly kicked. Could he not get any sleep without being woken up so violently? He opened his eyes and found that the culprit was Serena, again...

But this time she was naked. Then he quickly realized he was naked too and that there were other people (also all naked). "Okay... I need to wash out my eyes after all of this..." The girls weren't bad to look at, but the guys...

Yeah... he had enough of that in high school.

"By the way, did you have to kick me?" He looked at Serena, with a slightly annoyed look.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:22 am

Pietro listened quietly as the other woke up around him realizing what was happening.

As he listened he realized most of these people had a similar mindset to himself. They were confused as to why they were naked but not embarrassed about being naked.

His eyes landed on a beautiful girl with long black hair. She seemed the most comfortable of the woman with her body. She had a cute smile.

He heard a woman's voice say something about tools on a table and moved to see if he could get a better look at the items on the table.

-----

Johnny sighed. "I'm getting bored. Any of you ladies willing to have a little fun with me?" He asked with a smirk as he looked around at the woman around him with his sleezy grin.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie West

Bonnie West

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Alice sighed in relief when she saw Thomas wake up, she had been so worried about him she hadn't even noticed Allison. "Oh Allison, you're here too?" She asked with wide eyes. Though it was a stupid question to ask since Allison was just right there. Allison turned to look over at them both and smiled at them, "Hey guys." She said with a strained smile. "Yeah wherever here is, what is this place?" Allison asked after a moment. Alice wished she had an answer for her but she didn't, "I wish I knew." Alice said with a frown.
--
"I'm fine Justin." Caroline said as she focused on remaining calm, even though the fact that her clothes were missing was extremely unnerving. "Where are we?" She asked after a moment, the place smelled different and she was sure she wasn't in the room she had been with with Justin. There were other scents there too and she could hear other people, so she knew they weren't alone.
--
Bonnie jolted awake, the last thing she remembered was flying and now...where was she? "Oh you have got to be kidding me." She said with her lips turning downcast as she became aware of the fact that she was entirely naked. That and she wasn't the only one, at the man's suggestion who was next to her she made a face. "Sorry, in case you haven't noticed we're chained to the wall." She pointed out with a roll of her eyes.
--
Rose had been having a weird dream about someone who called himself "Uncle Deady" but when she woke up the dream faded. "Now this is really kinky." Rose said with a roll of her eyes. She didn't mind being naked but in front of people she didn't know, well that was a different story. "So first things first, what's going on?" She asked as she took inventory.
--
Alexa came too bit by bit and when she did, her power zapped causing her collar to go off, "The fuck?" She snapped, now completely awake and able to see that she was naked and chained to a wall. "Ok which sick fuck thought it would be cute to do this?" She demanded as she tried to pull free and then she saw Dimitri, also naked. "Dimitri! Wake up." She urged, she hoped he wasn't hurt if he was she would...well she'd do something.
--
Signy's head hurt and she was pretty sure she was naked but she wasn't entirely sure why that was, "Odin's blood." She cursed as she lifted her head up. Where was she? By Odin, there were other people just as naked as she was....well this was new. "Does someone have an explanation for all this?" She demanded before her gaze landed on Egil. How had he come to be here? "Egil? Wake up." She whispered.
--
Hercules growled as he came too, this had not been his day at all "Ok I like kinky stuff but this is weird even for me." He said once he took note of everything around him. Next to him was a gorgeous redhead and to his surprise and secret pleasure she was just as naked as he was...then again everyone seemed to be. "Yo Red, mind waking up?" He asked as he nudged her with his leg.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:42 pm

"Screaming won't make whatever fucked up situation we're in any better," than chaos offspring muttered at the woman yelling at him. He had only been half awake for a moment, and tried to get his focus back before the thunder god's daughter suddenly called out to him. Now he definitely was wide awake, and still dizzy. He didn't waste time or energy in trying to break lose from the chains, if Alexa couldn't with ehr strenght then there was obviously no chance for him. He quickly scanned over the room and the rest trapped in there with them, expression blank as ever until his green eyes landed back on Alexa. He frowned, already comming up with various things that could happen. He cursed in his mind as he caught sight of his two cousins as well trapped in this current madness. Sad how the three of them weren't exactly..... unused to dark and crazy matters such as this. Still, that never ment they wanted to be part of it.
"Aside from ebign chained to a wall completley exposed," he spoke in alower voice, green eyes staring aimlessly infront of him. "Are you ok?" he asked Alexa, concern well hidden beneeth his tone, but still there.

--

"Shut up, you reptile.... go bother that blonde Lightning Bolt of yours..." was the redhead's sleepy reply, only opening her eyes whens he realised she couldn't move quite as freely as she was used to. Spitting out some foul curses under her breath, she glared fiercely right back at Hercules, who she had been expecting to be someone else. She blinked, and slowly glanced over his shoulder to see her serpent cousin simply giving her a nod as a greeting, as if they weren't currently chained up to a damn wall in the nude.
Glaring back at Hercules, she merely raised an unimpressed brow after giving him a quick look-over. "Well shit," she just sighed, leaning her head back against the wall. "When I said I liked things 'hard-core' I never ment the kinky stuff.

--

Robin suddenly jerked awake, gasping out in pain when the chains holdings arms captive tared at his skin. He blinked rapidly, at frist thinking he was just having another one of his recurring nightmares. However, he's been having enough of those dreams to know when he was awake and not, and this time sadly.... he was wide awake.
Feeling his breathing startign to spead up, and panic and that big lump of fear only growing by the sconds, he shaked his head and clsoed his eyes, trying to at least get his breathing back to normal before he'd pass out or somehing....
"U-um...." he slowly forced his eyes open, feeling himself blush the moment he realised everyone (including himself) were completley exposed. "Anyone here knows what's going on....?"

--

Egil titled his head in wonder, frowning slightly to himself as he still couldn't seem to recall just HOW he ended up here. Surely, this wasn't one of those special harems Odin's warriors got the privilege to have. Well ok, he knew some had some very extreme fetishes, but then he wouldn't be included in it right? Unless of course, whoever the guy was had these weird fantasies of him...
He held back a shudder. Woah there, no time to go giving yourself nigthmares, he thought to himself with a small snicker. Anyway, back to thinking! Ugh, that sure was hard...
He turned his head as he heard a softer voice spoke his name, and much his surprise locked eyes with their Death's ruler's daughter. He blinked a couple of times, making sure that it's her and not just some silly trick. "Signy?!" he chocke dout in chock after some akward 10 seconds of just starring at the young girl.
Now, he could see why the offspring of the World serpent and Demon wolf was trapped, but Signy? Her mother was to much respected AND feared.... no one wouled normally even dare or be able to get close to the gates of Niflheim, the realm of the dead. Heck, even Egil got gossegumps of that place.
He opened his mouth to say something else, probably about to go of on one of his rambles, but was interupted buy a loud snoring comming from next to him.
He turne dhis head, giving the sleeping young teen a confused look as he mumbled somethign about threesome bewteen himself, Johnny Depp and Angelina Joile.... Whatever those name ment. That's alot of drool there...
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 4:56 am

A soft moan escaped Helena when she heard a familiar voice whisper in her ear. She felt his hair tickling her a little, causing her to smile very slightly. "Hey, Handsome..." She whispered back, opening her brown eyes slowly. She turned her head as much as she could to look at him. "Where've you been? I've missed you." She spoke as if no one else was in the room.

She already took note of the situation with her hands being chained. Taking note that Aidan was naked, before taking note that she was as well, her smile turned into a smirk. "I get the feeling someone is going to die if they let you out of those cuffs." She knew he hated the idea of anyone else seeing her.

Looking around, she noticed the other guy next to her was looking around as if he was about to get some. "Don't even think about it." Her voice was dark and full of disgust.

Turning back to Aidan, she gave him a kiss. "I'm glad you're okay..." She whispered, against his lips.

--

James pulled on his chains when she called his name again. "I'm all right for the most part... Are you all right?" A growl left him, much like their father's. He couldn't believe someone had the nerve to touch his sister and take her clothes off. Did they know who their parents were?

That might be why we're here... He thought, with a grunt. "Any idea what's going on?" He asked, really to anyone in particular.

--

Chris looked towards the sound of his sister's voice. "Ro? Ro, are you all right?" He called, looking past the girl and the blonde guy to his sister. He rolled his eyes at her comment of this being kinky.

"Don't use your powers; you'll get a nasty shock from the collar on your neck. I tried to phase and it didn't work out well." He growled a little.

Looking back at the redhead who spoke to him earlier, he watched as she asked two people she apparently knew what this place was. "I get the feeling we'll find out soon enough..."

--

Rex gave her a look at her laugh, before wincing a little at her apparently having noticed his eyes roaming. His eyebrows went up though when she asked him to help her wash her eyes out of all the other bodies in the room. He looked at her amused. "Yeah, if you help me right back with that."

Rex chuckled at her dissing that one guy. "Ohhh, burn, dude!" The guy looked familiar to him. "Whoa... hold up, you're Johnny Quick aren't you?" He asked, before cursing. "That is sooo uncool."

--

Annette gave a smile to the silver haired guy next to her when he looked at her. "Hi! I'm not used to so many naked people around me." She said, laughing.

She turned and looked around, before spotting her brother who was cuddling up to... "Helena?! oh. My. GOD! You're here too? Awwww!! Yay! Aidy was sooooo worried about you! Btw, I did not know he saw you the other night! He doesn't tell me anything, or invite me to things." She said, playfully sticking her tongue out.

"WHO SAID JOHNNY DEPP?! WHERE?!" Her head snapped up and she looked around all excited. "Jooooohnny Deeepp! I LOVE your movies!!!" She called, with a big grin.

--

Justin let out a breath through his nose. "Well... looks like some sort of basement... and uh, we're with other people... all in a line, chained to a wall." He said, leaving out the whole part of them all being naked.

"Uh, there's a table on the other side of the basement... it's got tools on it..." He said, his tone stiff. He didn't want to worry her, but he didn't want her to not be prepared for what could happen.

--

Thomas wasn't happy. "We woke up in a room earlier with these collars on... No one has shown up yet to tell us what their game is." He said, not used to that with the villains.

They always stated what they wanted...

He flinched when he suddenly heard shouting. Mentally groaning when he realized that the Joker Twins were here. "Great... this just gets better..."

Annette had seemed to hear him, because she looked in his direction. "Oh! Jerkface! You're here too?"

--

Tabby groaned, not happy with the hangover she was suddenly experiencing. "I didn't drink that much..." At the shouting going on around her, she let out a a mix between a groan and a growl. "Can't a girl get any sleep?!" She shouted, waiting to feel the familiar sensation of her powers building up in her hands.

Instead, she got a shock that ran through her body, causing her to shout. Once it settled, she breathed heavily. "The... hell was THAT?!" She shouted, before finally noticing her hands were chained and she was stark naked.

"I would find this kinky if I hadn't just been shocked!" She said, before noticing she was in between two naked guys. "Well, well... this might not be so bad." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 4:21 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes at the guy that asked the girls to have fun with him. That wouldn't work even if they weren't all chained up. Some girls might like to be exhibitionists but no girl liked to be talked to like they were just something to get off to.

But honestly this was kind of funny to watch now so at least he was being entertained.

Pietro turned when he heard a familiar voice.

"Tabby?" He called out looking around curiously. Finally he spotted the blonde bombshell a short ways away.

"Well if I'm going to be stuck here at least I'll have something pretty to look at." He said only half joking.

-----------

Johnny rolled his eyes as a lot of the women started in on him after he spoke. He dealt with a lot worse then these little girls.

"All you girls are just prudes." He sneered.

Bonnie jolted awake, the last thing she remembered was flying and now...where was she? "Oh you have got to be kidding me." She said with her lips turning downcast as she became aware of the fact that she was entirely naked. That and she wasn't the only one, at the man's suggestion who was next to her she made a face. "Sorry, in case you haven't noticed we're chained to the wall." She pointed out with a roll of her eyes.

He turned to the woman next to him.

"And honey it doesn't matter if were chained if your limber enough fun can be had." H told her smirking at her.

Aidan groaned as she started hearing a girl chewing a man out, calling him little. Ouch. "Whoa what's with all the hate?"

He turned to the guy that didn't seem to hate him for what he said. "And thanks dude. You know just to show you I appreciate you not piling on with these little girl you tell me which of these girls you like or have to protect and I won't say one rude word to them. Ever. And if I do you tell me and i will apologize to them. And that is a big thing to get from me." He offered.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Alexa glared at Dimitri, "No but it'll make me feel better." She grumbled although she was silently relieved to see that he was awake. She glared, whoever had stripped her down like this was going to regret it...she would make sure of that. At his sudden question, she blinked honestly not expecting such concern from him. "......I'm fine just angry at whoever thought it would be fun to undress me." She said stiffly. She sighed and then glanced over at him, "What about you?" She asked, her concern revealing itself as she studied him with worry.
--
Hercules raised an eyebrow at the feisty redhead, "Well last I checked, I didn't have fangs." He quipped dryly as he gave her a slow smile. As she glanced over his shoulder, he shot the unknown man a little smirk before turning to look back at the redhead. "Well I'm not complaining, so Freckles you got a name?" He asked lightly.
--
"Hey Egil." Signy said with a hesitant smile of her own, "Good to see you're awake." She added relief showing in her voice. She had only ever been to Midgard a few times in her life and she knew for certain that she was not in her mother's kingdom. The collar around her neck seemed to be constricting her powers...fascinating, "Any idea where we are?" She asked after a moment.
--
Rose jerked as she heard Chris's voice, "Yo Chris! Good to know we're both naked here." She said lightly. "So uh Chrissy not that I don't think this is fun and all but why are we naked? And seriously? Someone came up with an idea to cut off our powers? Lame." She stated with another roll of her eyes.
--
Caroline nodded, "Oh ok....um....I'm not the only naked person here am I?" She asked nervously. Hating to have to ask but at the same time needing to know the answer, she could tell he was worried about this place and that made her alert and ready for anything. The thought of everyone seeing her exposed made her shiver, she wasn't exactly comfortable with a lot of people seeing her this way.
--
Allison frowned, "That's weird...I wonder why they haven't done that yet." She said thoughtfully as she thought about it. She glanced over at the other man next to her who she didn't know and gave him a comforting smile, "Well I'm sure we'll find out what it is eventually." She said gently, she just hoped it wasn't a bad thing.

--
Bonnie stared at the man in disgust as he leered at her, "Sorry you're not my type." She said as she leaned as far away from him as the chains would allow. And even if he was, the last thing she would want to do was have sex around a group of people she didn't even know. She shuddered and looked away from him as she studied her surroundings intently. The collars seemed to cut off powers, which was a pity as that would have helped with an escape.
--
Alice bit her bottom lip as she tried to work her wrists free from the chains, maybe if she could wiggle her wrists just right...she froze as the door started to open. Two imposing men walked right in, one towered at least a foot above the other one and both of them wore masks. She knew immediately that she was looking at the ones responsible, "Typical....always have to make a grand entrance." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:36 pm

Tobias just kept on drooling, happily stuck in his dream world for a moment. He just about to open a present hand to him from Angelina Jolie, with Keira Knightley tightly clinging onto his leg and Johnny Depp dramatically singing 'Wrecking Ball' in the background, (and he was certain it was snowing tacos... yum) a loud scream wich sounded very much like a fangirl-squeal rudely woke him up.
"NO!!! My taco babies!!!" was the first thing to roll of his tounge the moment his eyes flew open, alsmot snapping both of his arms off at the forceful and sudden jerk his body made. He made a whining noise, apparently not noticing the pain his body felt as his back hit the cold stone wall. "But I was gonna have a foursome....." he cried to himself, hanging his head down in sadness.
After a (short) moment of self walloing, he turned his gaze back up, looking blankly at the other naked and chained up people in the room, with an approving nod of his head. "Now THIS is an orgy," he said with another nod. "Now where's my lollipops and Cool Whip?!"

--

Denise rolled her eyes at the rather usual nickname Hercules gave her, now staring aimlessly in front of her with a bored and annoyed look. "Oh wow, how very 'original'. ''Freckles''. You deserve a price for creativity," she snorted unimpressed. She cast another glance around the room, and to her growing anger not spottng anythig to helpher get out of this chains. "If we get out of this fucked up orgy alive, I might bother enough to tell ya."

--

Dimitri merely agve Hercules a look when he smirked at his direction, and not needing to see his cousin to know her bad temper would risk to spill over if she was forced to be chained for a momemnt longer. it wasn't only the beastly and animal side of hers that hated being tied up...
His green eyes looked back at Alexa, locking their eyes for a short moment. He was taken aback to hear the concenr in her voice as well, but like always hide that sort of emotion beneeth his cold facade. "Dizzy," he replied, looking away from her again before his eyes would've traveld further down her body, honestly in out of respect.

--

Egil for once, made the wise chice to ignore the attention grabbing and intressting seeming guy (though the teen was it making it very hard to with his yelling and all) turned his full attetion back to Signy, returing one of his usual frinedly smiles. "Thanks?" he chuckled, not sure himself if he'd rather stayed unconsious for whatever was about to happen. At leats Signy seems to take it all rather well. ....she's the daughter of a Death Goddess after all, Egil had to remind himself again lamely.
"So um...." he began again, keeping his eyes locked on her face. "How's death?"

--

Robin would've shrinked into himself if it hand't been for the chains holding him up. For once, he was happy that cold didn't affect him, but he still felt so damn embaressed and terrifed beyond relife. Confused as hell to for that matter. His friends might like pulling bad stunts and awfully mean pranks now and then, but nothing like this! How' they even pull it of in the first place...?
He held back another shudder, his eyes unconsiously looking around the room (while avoding all the naked people as best as he could) for his beret... or guitar.

Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:18 am

{OOC: README Okay, if I understand what we were talking about on skype, Hannah and Chels post before anyone else (and if people would be kind as to not skip my characters in the posting, that would be nice too) because technically I'm after Chels, but we're wanting reaper and villain to be in it already, but I can't post as my characters til after Chels posts *shrugs* So yeah XP Here's Reaper!}

Reaper smirked behind his voice distorter and mask as him and Villain came into the basement. It was fun watching them struggle against their chains and freaking out over being naked.

"Well, welcome all!" He said, stepping further into the room, his arms opened wide as if he wanted to hug them all. "Glad you could make it! Villy and I are your hosts for the evening." He gave a small bow, before moving over to the table. "Are we liking the dress code? Sooo much better than wearing a stuffy dress or tux, huh?" He asked, sitting on the table.

He picked up the laser and the knife, twirling them in in his fingers. "Actually, I lied, we're your hosts as long as we still want to play with you!" His voice was cheerful as he spoke.

"Now, you're all like cattle; we're gonna brand ya! But we're more creative than the people who brand cattle. And we don't take requests, sooo don't you'll have to live with what we give you." He stated, looking from Alice to the end of the line, before his eyes paused a little on Serena.

"You... look familiar." He squinted his eyes behind his mask, before looking back at Villain. "X-23 and Hellion's kid?" He asked, before looking back at Alice.

He hopped off the table and moved to her. "I hope you two had fun with the gifts I gave you!" He said, looking between her and Thomas. "I know you liked her bunny outfit." His tone indicated he was wiggling his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:02 am

Alice felt her blood boil as Aiden started talking about her and Thomas, how did he even know about that day in the library?  Her body flushed with both embarrassment and rage at Aiden for daring to bring that up.  She would have denied it except of course but....she had had sex with Thomas and besides that she wasn't ashamed of having been with him.  As the newcomer started talking, she felt her anger continue to grow as he made his way towards her and Thomas.  At his words she snapped and kicked him hard in the shin, "You're despicable." She snapped as she glared at him.
--
Villain watched with a bored expression as Reaper explained what was going to happen, he let his eyes roam the room.  He frowned though when he heard a very familiar voice call out for him, he turned to look in her direction and then frowned at Reaper.  ""We are going to have a talk after all this." He said shortly to him before he moved towards Chelsey-Lynn.  Before she could move he had gassed her and she passed out, a click on the remote and the cuffs holding her up released so she sank to the floor.  He caught her before she hit the floor and picked her up, once she was in his arms he carried her out of the basement before he took her to his room.  Once she had been put on his bed with a sheet over her, he moved back to the basement.  From the looks of things Reaper had gone too far and one of the girls had kicked him, he rolled his eyes and shook his head.
--
Hercules smirked at her words, "I thought so." He said teasingly before he turned to see the newcomers.  He studied them thoughtfully, both men seemed well fit and he would bet money that they had training in knowing how to fight.  He watched as one of them took one of the girls out of the basement and then the other one must have said something to upset one of the girls because he got kicked in the shin.  "Come on, you're not going to let a girl kick your ass are you?" He asked with amusement.
--
Alexa frowned when she heard Dimitri's reply, "Hopefully it'll pass...you must have gotten a heavy dosage of whatever it is that they used to knock us out with." She noted.  She watched with surprise as he avoided looking at her bare body, she knew most men would have ogled her outright so it was a surprise to say the least.  Before she could comment on that, the door opened as they explained what was going on she wondered what could happen next.  
--
Signy gave a little laugh, "Its peaceful, or at least it was when I left...I know mother will be wondering what's happened." She said after a moment.  Being the daughter of a Death Goddess gave her a much different outlook of what death was, unlike most she didn't fear death.  Far from it, she saw the wonderful opportunity it provided for those who had gone on.  Her thoughts were interrupted when two imposing men entered the Basement, she had never seen them before.  As they talked she listened with a frown, she wasn't entirely sure what they meant by branding....it sounded ominous.

Back to top Go down
https://10doorsrpnew.forumotion.com
Robin Storm

Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:49 am

Tobias had been a little to occupied in taking in the glory that was a room full of naked and chained up people to notice their two 'hosts' walk in, smiling contently to himself all the while. Now all he needed was tacos... and he would be living the dream!
Though it be nice if eh could move his arm though.
"My nose is itching," he mumbled to himslef, and started to grimace in some poor atempts at stopping the itch. It only seemed to get worse though. Maybe if he stopped thinking abput, the itch get bored and walk away? YAY!. Wait... Now he can't to stop thinking about it!!
"HEY," he whined to the unchained and dressed men, still making faces in another desperate attempt at stoping the damn itch. "You mind lending me a hand? My nose needs a scrath."

--

Denise desided to ingore her chained up eighbor for the moment, and amusedly watched one of the girls kick one of the men in the chin. She would've cheered her on if she wasn't already in such a pissed of mood. "Somethign wrong with getting your ass kicked by a girl?" she snorted at Hercules dryly, trying to hold bakc the urge to start clawing and jerking her chains again. She couldn't fuckign stand being bound like this.... or any other way for that matter.

"Down puppy," the redhead heard her cousin order blankly from his spot, wich did nothing to help her mood at the moment either.
"Worry more about yourself, you reptile," she growled back, and much to her irritation sounding more like an angry dog as she spit this out.

--

Dimitri didn't react at his cousins usual and annoying nickname, and had just went back to staring blankly ahead of himself. With a quiet sigh, he had calmly closed his eyes and simply leaned his body back agaisnt the cold wall while the two men talked and did whatever it was they were doing. So they're gonna brand us, huh? he thought with growing anger and anxiety, even if none those emiton showed a trace on his expression. He may be called selifhs for various and fair reasons, but this time he was more concerned over the other three he knew in this messed up place. Denise would, much like him, would surely freak out and act out on their animal sides, and Alexa she... Dimitri just couldn't stand the thought of these sickos touching her, or beign able to see her like this, exposed and vunrable.
He knew that Signy would probably handle this much better than anyone in the room, but that didn't he he'd stopped caring.

--

Egil felt himself smile as well at Signy's little laugh, despite the situation at hand. Well, beign branded didn't sound that much more painful than a day at the arena back home. But then again, it might not be the physical pain that these two men were after.... Egil was asking himself just what they were gonna brand on them.
He whistled impressed at the girl who kicked one of them in the chin, and was about to appluad her until he realised, that damn, he was still chained up to a wall. Naked. Hmm.... And here most thought that the Aesir's were kinky.
"I'm sure your mother would come for you if you're gone too long," he reassured Signy with one of his usual bright smiles, beliving in this himself.
As the man called 'Villian' releasd the now uncconsious girl, Egil found his gaze lingering after them as the man took the girl in his arms and left the room. How strange.... he ha dnever met the man before, and yet he got this weird feeling of.... um, familiarity?
He blinked to himself, keeping his blue eyes locked on the man for another moment when he returned beofre slowly tearing his eyes away.
Huh. Weird.

--

Robin really wasn't liking where any of this were going, as he wa smore thna certain none one else currently trapped here with him was to keen on either. Just what the hell is this place? And who are those men? And of course, what was the point?!
He was to occipied trying to figure this all out, and scarred at the same time he failed to realise the frost starting to spread from his hands, over his chains and the wall behind him rapidly, even how the temperature quickly started to dropp. But barely after a few seconds of this, a shock went throughout his body from his collar. He gasped out in pain and surprise, and would've shrinked down to the floor if hand't been for the chains holding him up.
"Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Pietro's eyes followed the two dressed men as they moved through the room and to the table with those tools.

He gritted his teeth determined not to show his fear to these men. He began to mentally prepare himself for the pain of his own branding.

--------

Johnny grinned at the guy that had been polite to him earlier. "I will make sure to keep my hands off and my mouth shut." He told him with a grin. "I'll even try to keep my eyes off them while we're here." He told him with a laugh.

His eyes then moved to the two man in control of the room.

"Aww are you sure we can't make requests? Pretty please." If he was going to get something burned or cut into his skin he was at least going to try to piss off the guys doing it.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:58 am

{OOC: If there are no objections, new posting order? Me, Chels, Hannah, Ami, Danielle? Btw, Alice kicked Reaper in the shin/leg. Just don't want anyone to feel confused with my post lol AND, Chels gave me permission to say that Serena made a comment to Reaper, what it is, she will be the one to put that XD. These posts were not written in the order they appear, Reaper was last, actually, so I had to update the others as I went XD}

"Ohhhh, you meant her." Reaper said, when Villain knocked out Chelsey-Lynn. "Pfft, whoops! Sorry, Villy. And really, what's to talk about?" He called, after him as he left.

Reaper froze at the X-23 kid's words. They angered him, how the hell did she know about his memory issues? He was about to retort back to her, when suddenly, Alice kicked him in his shin. "OUCH!" He said, really more out of surprise, not caring about the pain. He turned sharply to the brunette in front of him.

"Shouldn't have done, that, Doll..." He said, before stabbing her in the leg with his knife. "An eye for an eye, and all that other jazz!" He chuckled darkly, leaving the knife in there, before Thomas cried out. He rolled his eyes, pressing a button, shocking the twit. Then he started roughly branding Alice on her left hip with "Disgusting" and her right hip with "Doll". Twisting the knife in her leg, he leaned close to her ear. "I'mma gonna be sure to have fun with you for that,"

He roughly pulled the knife out, before turning to Thomas, as the guy spoke. "Boy, aren't you a "good" big bro? Looking out for your little twin sis!" Reaper paused. "Though, would it be lover now? Haha, gawd, you kids crack me up."

Reaper turned his attention to the brat who seemed to know things about him. "Now... I was going to go in a certain order..." He stabbed Serena in her stomach. He scoffed at Rex shouting at him, before he shocked the black guy. "Yeah, you just met her, idiot; doubt she's worth shouting over." He stated, before turning back to the black haired girl.

He felt annoyance at the girl grow at her comment. "Keep talking like that, and I'll have to be sure to make you scream... in pleasure." He said, with a nasty tone and a nasty smirk under his mask. Roughly pulling her neck forward, bringing all of her hair over her head. Without trouble in writing the word upside down, he wrote on her neck "Spoiled".

Leaving the knife in her stomach, he wasn't in the mood to have the girl die on him, considering they had just brought her into the party. She'd get a trip to the medical room for stitches or something.

Rolling his eyes at the complaints of an itchy nose from Tobias, he moved over to him. "Yeah? Well, sure!" He said, before punching him in the nose. "That otta help!" He stated, before moving to Hercules.

He chuckled at the guy. "How do you like that?" He asked, before he kicked him hard in the stomach. "You might be Superwoman's kid, but you ain't tough. Pathetic, really." He stated, his tone cheerful almost.

Hearing a noise from Serena, he went back over to her. He pulled her head back up by her black hair that was so much like her mothers. Now he was getting annoyed with the laughing hyena. "Okay! Enough laughing!" He shouted at Annette, who only seemed to grow louder at his words.

--

Annette giggled, enjoying how Aidan was talking to Thomas. The Wyane brat deserved it, but what surprised her was the fact that Aidan mentioned something about Thomas playing with his sister? She blinked at that one. "Aidy, what do you mean?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, obviously not getting what her brother meant. Sometimes, she was still innocent to somethings.

Her thoughts were interrupted by two men (who were actually dressed! Did that mean that this was not a naked party??) came into the room. Her attention was caught on the word "branding". "But... I don't want a tattoo." She said, with a confused pout. She wasn't really one for body art.

Though, they started to lose her attention. She was getting antsy and really, REALLY wanted out of these chains. She was BORED!! That was just NOT allowed! "Aidyy, I'm booored... can't you get these guys to hurry up? I'm getting fidgety!" She pouted. "B-T-W, you guys totally forgot the music! Not much of a party if there's not music! And really, you came dressed all wrong! You're supposed to be naked, you're the ones who set the dress code! Not very good hosts!"

When Alice kicked the guy in the shin, that caught her attention, at least a little. She froze when the guy stabbed the brunette in the leg. The blood dripped from the wound as he left the knife in the leg. The moment he started carving into Alice, Annette started to laugh. Defenses were up, laughter was going, but it wasn't her usual laugh. Only Aidan knew what this laugh meant.

--

Helena laughed softly at Aidan stating that he might have to blind all the men in the room. "That might be a bit much, don't you think? It's not like it's their fault; just take care of the guys who did this to us." She said, with a wink.

Her eyes closed softly when he started rubbing his cheek against hers after they kissed. Her body was aching to be held by him, she had been worrying so much about the guy, it was almost a miracle that chains were holding the two of them back from being all over one another.

When the random guy asking to have "fun" with one of the girls told Aidan that he wouldn't bother a girl of his choosing, she raised an eyebrow. A smirk came over her when Aidan told the guy to not mess with either her or Annette. "You're such a good big brother," she chuckled softly.

The bad talk Aidan gave Thomas just caused her to smile. The bit about him and Alice, well, that wasn't too much of a surprise; the young Batman and young Batgirl practically were close to jumping one another last she had seen them. They had kept shouting out each other's code names when she had fought against them, it was kind of pathetic.

When the two men entered the room, she felt her body go stiff. One girl already started freaking out, before the one who talked the most went to Alice, who then kicked him in the shin. All right, she was impressed by the girl's guts. A stifled gasp escaped her when the guy suddenly stabbed Alice in the leg. She might not have liked the girl, but she never actually wished for her to get hurt, at least, not physically, her ego, sure, but not her physical being. She looked away the moment the man started carving into Alice's hips. The younger girl's screams made her stomach curl.

--

Tabby's head snapped up when she heard a familiar voice. "Yo! Speedy!" She grinned widely, before chuckling at his comment. She raised her chest out and shook it. "I knew you wanted a piece of me." She said, winking at him.

"Any idea what's going on-" Her voice left her throat when two guys came into the room. So much started going on, she didn't even have a place to speak up.

Well, that's just fine then... She thought, annoyed. The only person she recognized there was Pietro, everyone else were strangers.

When the branding started, she found her voice. "Hey! That is NOT how you treat girls!"

She winced when the guy had moved on from the second guy and punched the guy who had complained about an itchy nose, in the nose. "Ouch..."

--

Rex smirked a little at her. "Yeah, I think we can do something." He said, with a wink, before the two guys came in.

His attention went right back to Serena the moment she started to freak out. "Rini? What..?" Then she suddenly snapped at the guy with the knife and laser tool.

After he saw what Alice got in return for kicking the guy in the leg, he didn't like how the guy started coming towards Serena. Before he could even get a word out, the masked guy had stabbed Serena in the stomach. "COWARD!" He shouted, moving forward, trying to get to him, despite the chains. When he was suddenly shocked, just like Thomas had been. He coughed, not used to not having his armor taking the blunt of attacks like that.

--

"Alice! DAMN Y-AUGH!!" A shock went through Thomas' system when the guy, who he had figured was "R", pressed a button and made his collar shock him.

His sister's screamed shook him to the core. "Leave... her.. alone..." He breathed, heavily. He growled when the guy just laughed at him, calling him a "good" big brother... Then he added in there "Though, would it be lover now?" He shook his chains, wanting to punch the guy so bad. He turned to Alice. "Ali, hey, you're gonna be fine..." He swallowed hard, his body still trying to get over the shock.

{OOC: If anyone feels I need to change something in any of my posts to any of the characters addressed, please let me know on skype and I will edit :3 <3}
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:20 am

(ok so I'm going to speed things up here, since this topic has gone on for waayy too long X'D Everyone can post one last time but after that I am closing the topic and making a list for all the brands and placements in the list topic X'D This is so we can move forward in the rp <3333)
Alice flinched as the man leered down at her and then cried out in sudden pain as he stabbed her in the leg with his knife. The man didn't even pull out he just left it in there as he started branding the words, Disgusting and Doll on her hips. He wasn't gentle about it either, and the pain started to grow as he moved to twist the knife in deeper after he finishing writing the words out. As he leaned in, she pulled away feeling her stomach twist in knots as he whispered that he wanted to have fun with her later. She met his eyes with horror before she watched him leave, her body shaking from the trauma that she had just undergone. Hearing Thomas's voice, she turned towards him and stared at him with silent tears falling down her face. "I know." She whispered, too tired to say much more then that.
Branding Day (All New Members!) Tumblr_m8y31jI2PZ1qaincbo1_500
--
Hercules gave the man a challenging look as he approached him, he had almost replied to the fiery redhead's comment but then the hooded man arrived. "Yeah well, tougher then you, you're beating up defenseless girls....that's just cowardly." He stated before the man kicked him right in the stomach. Hercules was used to such treatment and didn't really react to it, "Oh yeah I'm really pathetic." He said sarcastically once he had gotten his breath back. He wasn't even phased by the man's words, the man was a pushover fair and square....he called it the way how he saw it and he wasn't impressed.
Branding Day (All New Members!) Tumblr_mfwzpfZR3g1s0x7tdo1_500
--
Alexa watched as one of the girls actually kicked one of the men in charge, she had to give her credit for having the balls to fight back. She bit her bottom lip as she watched the confrontation unfold, those guys really didn't mess around. Her eyes moved to one of the other girls who was actually taunting the guy....that probably wasn't the smartest idea but she could understand the reasoning. She just wished all of this would end and it would turn out to be some horribly twisted kind of nightmare that she had had.
Branding Day (All New Members!) Tumblr_mbsnarnOVP1ry8fsr
--
Signy was about to reply but then froze as she watched the whole thing unfold and her eyes widened as she watched what was going on. She couldn't believe what was happening, was this sort of thing even allowed? She wanted to help them but if she did, she was afraid her actions could hurt those she cared about. "Egil?" She whispered as she watched what was going on, "Why are they hurting people?" She asked feeling so confused and lost.
Branding Day (All New Members!) Tumblr_mom8m5mJ061rftd23o1_500
--
Villain watched as everyone started to panic, it was amusing to watch and he rolled his eyes as the Reaper dealt with those who reacted. He felt eyes on him and turned to look at a young man who was studying him curiously. He recognized him immediately and felt a smirk on his face before he moved towards him and without warning branded the man roughly. Failure and Fake now showed on the man's skin. Without saying a word to the man he moved up the line and started branding the other men. Unlike the Reaper, he said nothing merely branded the men as harshly as if they were all beneath him.
(so all of the men can react to this, I don't remember where all the marks are soo yeah XDDD I don't have that information just yet so put them in your posts! XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Branding Day (All New Members!)   Branding Day (All New Members!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Branding Day (All New Members!)
Page 1 of 1