10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Royals [Tag Signy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Signy

Signy

Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:50 pm

She pulled away from him with a frown, "That still doesn't explain why you've singled me out." She said after a moment. Her stomach tightened in dread and her body felt more worn as she thought about how strong of an opponent he was proving to be. Of course then again he had been around centuries longer then she had and had even trained her own grandmother. Maybe that was why? However she couldn't be sure, not at least until he answered her fears and told her why he had chosen her to speak with him here.
Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 Tumblr_static_tumblr_mk04wlmfe61rftd23o1_500
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 Tumblr_lvqrjpnibF1qaepyp

He was smirking down at her again at her question, his typical one full of mischief but with a darker twist than Loki usually have. He knew it wouldn't take ling for her to ask the right question. While she may be the image of a younger Hel, Slayer saw more of a young Angerboda in this girl, both to his delight and annoyance.
"Guess I owe you an answear, even with your unnecesary rude behavior," he said childishly, ignoring the burn on his chest as he moved closer to her eye level. "I'm curious," he said shortly, making it sound so simple and obvious as he stared fearlessly right into her dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Undeterred, Signy met his gaze although she felt more confused then before. "About what?" She asked curiously as she studied him thoughtfully. The smirk he wore bore an uncanny resemblance to her own grandfather's but with more malice. That only served to make her wonder just what was true about the legends and what wasn't. So far everything she had heard about him seemed to be inconsistent from what he said. Not only that but he reminded her of her own grandmother, it made her even more confused.
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:28 pm

He hummed, as if wondering himself as he let his gaze aimlessly wander over his torned up room. "On many things," he went on just as casually. "Depending on the situation too, I guess."
He was still smirking to himself as he spoke, this time acting as if she wasn't there, kneeling on his floor right infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:40 pm

She didn't like how vague he was being, that only made her worry increase. "I see." She said quietly, although she really didn't and he knew it. She wrapped her arms around her legs as she forced herself to remain calm. Whatever it was he wanted it was clear that he didn't want to do anything just yet. She just hoped whatever it was would be something she could handle.
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:50 pm

"I'm surprised to see some of Thor's descendants here too, to he honest," he said out fo nowhere, his attitude changed into a more playfull and happy-go-lucky one all of a sudden, and bounced on his bed before getting up. "And both of them only half Aesir even~" he chuckled as he thought of Egil and Alexa, pacing around Signy but still acting as if she wasn't there. He already knew that Alexa was part human,and even though it wasn't uncommon for thos wannabe gods to 'mingle' with Midgardians, it was very rarely that those offspring even had contact with their Aesir parents. Just that made Alexa interesting, worth wasting some time over. Even the fact that she seemed very close to Jormungand's only child, who just happen to be one of Thor's most deadly and hated enemies.
He came to a halt then as he recalled having felt soemthign familiar from Egil, but not able to put his finger on it. "By the way," he thought out loud, bending down to Signy's level again and gently craddling her face. "You wouldn't happen to know who Egil's father is right~?"
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Signy felt a wave of fear as he started talking about Alexa and Egil. What could he possibly want with them? She couldn't let him hurt them or Denise and Dimitri. And she had a feeling that would be exactly what he would do if he ever found out who Egil's father was. She met his eyes and shrugged, "How should I know? I don't ever talk to Torunn." She said spitefully. The words weren't exactly true, she had heard rumors about Egil's father but she wasn't sure if they were true. Plus she liked Torunn, even if they didn't really talk.
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:14 pm

He held back a chuckle as her fear raised, not needing to have an empathic ability to tell, he was just that good at reading people. "Obviously, it's not a one of my kin, for various reasons. Plus, I would've known if Egil was part Jotun," he went on, as if not having heard what Signy just said. He let go of her face as he straightend back up, hands dissapeairg inside his pockets. "And he's not part elf either, no matter what silly lies his mother keeps teeling everyone," he scoffed. He took a few stepsaround the girl again. "...but the blood in him that's not Aesir, doesn't exactly feel human either, in a weird way..."
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Signy looked away as he spoke, it was scary how well he read her. "Even if I knew, why would I tell you?" She asked as she folded her arms and glared up at him. Besides it wasn't her secret to tell and she wouldn't reveal anything, not to this man. Even if her suspicions were right, she doubted Torunn would have ever confirmed them. She felt a shiver of fear as she thought about Torunn, she just hoped she was all right.
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:38 pm

He stopped again, and let out a loud, heavy sigh. He let antother silence streatch on bewteen them before turnign his focus back to Signy. "That's a fair question," he then said frankly, nodding a little to himself. He bowed down, smirking at her face before suddenly yanking her up on her feet by her arm and pressing her body down his matress.
"If I put this way then," he whisperd in a dangerous tone. "You do me a favor, and I'll return it. You may ask for anything, even be let out of this place!" he said all to happily.
'Cause if he actually got the right answear he was looking for, he could use this to let everyone in Valhalla know that Egil was infact an 'unpure'. And then Slayer could watch as they bansihed the young warrior from Asgard, and Torunn get punished from lying and bringing in him in to beginwith. It'd be one heck of an entertainment watching Thor's reaction to all this.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:16 am

A little cry left her lips as he yanked her up and then tossed her back onto the mattresss, she was still in pain from the shocks she had received earlier. She barely heard his words, "I would never tell you what you wanted to know." She said darkly as she glared up at him. She didn't trust him with the information, even if she got him to agree never to divulge what he wanted to know. Plus she was worried about what would happen to Egil if this man did get ahold of that, it wasn't worth the cost. She didn't even care about getting out of here alive, not if it meant that she would destroy someone's life with something like that.
Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 Tumblr_li2ja5Lix01qbqb2ho1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:29 am

He just stared at her then, clearly not happy with her response even if no emotion whatsoever was visible on his expression. It just stayed.... empty.
Sighing, he straighted back up, not bothering hiding his disapointment, but acting way to calm if he was actually angry... "You're Loki's grandchild alright," he sneerd. "Caring to much for those thunder misfits."
He stared at her in thought for another moment without making another sound, and then slowly glancing over his shoulder towards his door. "Well then," he spoke up again, shrugging to himself unbotherd. "Guess I'll just go have a talk with that Frost-child instead, his abilites could be of use."

Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 Tumblr_mlv78zoJi11qewsw4o1_500
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:23 pm

She didn't care that she might have ticked him off at that point, she just knew that she would never forgive herself if Egil got hurt due to her actions. Her eyes narrowed though as he brought up a Frost-child...who could he possibly mean? She was sure she would have known if someone had....oh no....she did remember feeling something strange when she was in the Basement. "What are you talking about?" She asked quietly as she stared at him with sudden worry, she was sure the kid didn't even have a clue about his real heritage. Which could mean major trouble if this man talked to him first....she couldn't allow that.
Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 Tumblr_lxcnm8dfbi1r0frfb
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:38 pm

(just need to say I'm LOVING this topic<3 xD)

Whether if he was doing it on purpose or not, Slayer just kept his thoughtful look in place while Signy slowly started to realise what he was talking about. Surely she must've felt the same and familiar presence of another Jotun before, at least in the back of her mind during the branding. Though it ahd taken even Slayer some time before noticing the presence of a fellow Jotun, at first sight he'd believed that the scrawny an frail boy had just been a human. But the deeper he had looked, he hadn't find any human blood in pale boy's veins at all. In fact...
With his back facing Signy, she couldn't see the sly smirk crawling back on his face, delighted by yet another little discovery of his. Oh this little soap-opera will be so much fun to watch~
"Hmm?"
He glanced back at her over his shoulder with an innocent looking look, knowing she must've figuerd it out by now. Even while not knowing this boy, she appeard to be concerned already. Oh how her kindness was helping Slayer out here. How ironic.
"Don't play dumb, that's your grandad's and my job," he said witha roll of his eyes. "But you can relax for now, while I go and have a talk with the other outcast~"

Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 KPdaA

(I feel so bad for asking but, wanna have a thread with Egil or Robin...? x'D*shot* we can stop one of our threads if you want? :'3)
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Signy sat up, "No!" She shouted, using a trick her grandpa had taught her to freeze the man in place but it didn't work for long as she was violently shocked once more. Unable to hold him in place anymore she collapsed against the bed and lay there with her body twitching. At this rate, she wouldn't be able to stay conscious for very much longer. Though the thought of a jotun boy getting this man's attention worried her even more. Forcing herself into a sitting position she glared at the man, "Just stop." She said with her eyes flashing a warning.
Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 Tumblr_m5eflkQX0L1rr5fq9
(I love it too <33333 and ohh we could do one with Egil? <333333 Oh and maybe Deadpool with Rose? Judging from the Room mate list, Robin is roomed with Johnny Quick who is one of Danielle's characters X'D)
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:52 pm

(Sure! with Egil then! Very Happy and aww really? well just have to wait with Robin then x'D hmmm... who should start? Smile I need to go to bed after this post though sooo you decide<33 x'D )

Even if it was for just a moment, it was enough for Slayer to recognise that annoying trick. He glared darkly down at the girl, not kicking her simply because he's already done enough damage. Signy was in enough pain as it was, and he had no intention of breaking her this early on in the game. After all, she was still of use to him.
He gave her another blank look, unfazed by the warning in her eyes and raised an eyebrow in mockery. "With what exactly?" he demanded. "Why concern over yourself over this little matter anyway? You won't exactly lose anything if tragedy were to strike Thor's family..." His smirk turned more twisted. "...or would you?"
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:30 am

(yeah I know DX *huggles* Next time maybe? Wink <333333 And I can XDDD)
Signy clung tightly to the mattress, forcing herself to stay upright even though it was a challenge the entire time. "We may not be related by blood but they are close to me like family, so if you threaten them...you'll be making a big mistake." She said warningly. She may not be as well known as Lady Hel of Nifleheim her own mother or Angerboda the Jotun witch her grandmother, or her grandpa Loki the God of Mischief. However Signy had been trained to handle a lot more then most Aesir children and knew how to defend herself and those she cared for.
Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 Tumblr_m5eecjeSzA1rr5fq9
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:07 pm

(avghsvgds i'm exicted for Signy/Egil x'D *shot*)

Another blank look, completley void of any emotion whatsoever, and it was directed at her only. Almost as if he was looking straight through her and into her unbeating, yet still living heart. Her mere excistense is a mystery.
"I know," he then said, titlign his head slightly, his expression frozen in that empty look of his. "And just like for your grandfather, that will be the reason to your downfall."
Giving her one last sly smirk, he gave her a low bow. And as he moved to straightend up, everything seemed to stop the moment their eyes locked once again.
"Now rest up, your highness," he purred as everything turned dark. "You'll be needing it."

(if this isn't ok, i'll edit<33333 x'D)
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:47 pm

(same here *-*)
She tried to sit up but didn't even have time before the room darkened and she knew she was falling unconscious. "No....it won't." She managed to say before she slumped back on the bed in a dead faint.
(no need to edit hun <3333)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royals [Tag Signy]   Royals [Tag Signy] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royals [Tag Signy]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: 10 Doors :: Slayer's Room-
Jump to: