10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for Dressup ;D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

Time for Dressup ;D  Empty
PostSubject: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:15 am

Alice felt pain as she woke up and sat up very suddenly, her head was spinning and that was when she dimly registered that her hands were handcuffed. That wasn't the only thing, she was dressed in a ridiculous powder blue frilly outfit that made her feel like a cupcake. She could also tell that mascara had been applied to her eyelashes, had someone seriously put make up on her? She slowly realized that wasn't the only new thing, she wasn't wearing any underwear under the dress. She jerked and tried to pull at the handcuffs even harder, she didn't see Thomas anywhere....that only made her even more worried. She could tell the knife wound she had gotten earlier had been taken care of, though who would have gone to the trouble made her anxious. The man in the Basement had said he would have his fun with her later...oh dear God....an unbidden whimper left her throat as she struggled with the handcuffs. This really wasn't good....not one bit and she knew she didn't want to be around when her captor finally showed up.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:27 am

Reaper smirked as he watched his play doll struggle and whimper. "You know, you're really fun to watch!" He said, coming out into the light for her to see him.

"This room is a loooooooooot nicer than one you were in with your bro! Comfier bed too!" He said, before falling onto the bed next to her, as if to prove how comfy it was. They both bounced a little. He grinned at her, no more voice distorter for the moment, might as well be comfy, but the domino mask remained.

"You know, you look pretty good in powder blue," he stated, playing with one of the ribbons on the dress.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:33 am

Alice froze as soon as she heard his voice, it sounded different but the way how he talked...she just knew it was the same man she had kicked. She watched him with a wary look as he jumped into the bed next to her, she pulled as far away from him as she possibly could. Her body shivered as his hand moved to play with one of the ribbons on her poufy dress. "What do you want with me?" She demanded somehow able to keep her voice stable as she talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:44 am

He scoffed, as if that was a stupid question. "To play with you, of course! Gotten bored since my other toy got away." He said, before moving his face close to hers. "Besides, you're a lot of fun to dress up! Did you know that you've got the body that looks good in almost everything? I mean, really, what was your mom taking when pregnant with you?"

He slipped his hand to her bandaged leg. "Pretty nasty wound that was left here." He said, stroking the wound. He grinned at her, before putting a little pressure on the bandaged wound. "Don't worry though, got it stitched up in time."

Leaning forward, he kissed her lips. "Mmm... cherry..." He murmured, pulling away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 am

Alice listened to him with a frown and then flinched as he brought his face closer to her own. She glared though when he asked about her mom, "Nothing!" She snapped and turned her head away from him. She froze though when he moved his hand to her bandaged leg, her body shook as he started putting pressure on it. Pain flared and she fought down a gasp, she didn't even have time to pull away before he kissed her. If she had been free, she would have shoved him off of her, as it was she merely stared up at him in horror. She had a sinking feeling that she knew exactly what he was going to do and she tried to think of something she could do to get him off of her. However she had nothing come to mind as she was beginning to panic even more.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:10 am

Reaper chuckled lightly. "Surprised none of your villains in Gotham have played with you like this yet." He said, as if he just gave her a great compliment.

"Have fun with Thomas? It looked like you did." He was having fun, enjoying getting her riled up; made the pleasure of breaking her so much more fun and enjoyable.

As his hand slowly moved up her leg, he kissed her neck. "Wonder what I should dress you in later..." He murmured against her neck as he kissed it. "Any requests?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:32 am

Alice shuddered at the very thought and glared at him, "I would have seriously maimed any of them for trying." She said darkly. She stiffened however when he brought up Thomas, "You had no right, putting me in that outfit." She said coldly. Her thoughts turned to Thomas...she would give anything to be with him, she forced herself to think of him as Reaper's hand crept up her leg. She swallowed hard as he started kissing her neck, she refused to give him an answer.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:41 am

"Oooh, feisty!" He commented, chuckling.

"Oh? Is that the only thing I didn't have any right in doing? Should I have not been kind enough to leave you condoms? Should I have just let you two do it on the floor for your first time? And don't give me that look, we both know you two were heading down that path with or without my help." He smirked at her, knowing he was right.

His hand slipped to her hips, where he traced the words on her hips. "No requests? How about cat? Wait. . . ohh, I know! Sexy Batgirl costume! I'm sure they make them." He said, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:47 am

Alice felt another wave of disgust at his comment and even though she hated it, she knew he was right about one thing. The bed and condoms had been the only "good" things to come from his little present. She nearly jerked as she felt his hand on her hips where he started to trace the words branded on them. "I don't want anything from you." She said firmly, hating the feel of his lips on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:34 am

"You sure? Because I could totally hook you up with something really fancy, especially for your fun times with Thomas!" He offered, kissing her neck.

His hand moved from her hip to her stomach, feeling the soft abs on her torso. "My, my, you really work out, don't you?" He asked, before his other hand undid a bow on her dress, causing the dress to loosen on her.

"We're going to have fun, Doll. I've always wanted to have fun with a Batgirl." He stated, before taking a nibble at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:42 am

Alice bit down on her bottom lip as he kissed her neck. As his hand traveled higher and ran across her abs she glared at him. Of course she worked out, her dad had made sure of that. She froze as his other hand undid a bow on her dress, much as she hated to admit it she was terrified. At his other words she yanked on her handcuffs as she tried to pull away from him. She only succeeded in nearly pulling her arms out of their sockets. "Let me go." She demanded as she tried to keep some form of dignity. No way would she let this monster see her cry, he didn't deserve that privilege.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:49 am

"Uh, how about no?" Reaper then proceeded into undoing all of the ties on her dress. The dress fell off of her. He undid her bra and admired her naked form.

"Hmm... yes, can see why your brother is attracted." He stated, before he moved down and kissed her cleavage. He then proceeded to kiss down her stomach. Moving to her hip, he kissed the word "Doll," enjoying the shiver that went through Alice.

"Still sensitive, that's to be expected."
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:13 am

Alice felt her blood boil when he undid the rest of her dress, and her bra. As he trailed his lips down her bare body, she hated how her body responded to him. She stiffened when he reached the word Doll branded on her hip. Her skin was still sensitive and he knew it, a shiver ran through her body as he kissed it. A wild idea was forming and she knew she didn't have anything to lose at this point. She would have to move fast, catch him off guard after all he thought he had her properly restrained. He hadn't taken her legs into account, before he could move her lower body bucked. As he fell back she grabbed him around the neck with her legs and held him in a position she had learned from her dad. It would keep him properly restrained, if he even so much as twitched she could break his neck. "The key...give it to me." She demanded as she applied just a fraction of pressure to let him know she meant business.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:26 am

Reaper should have been expecting her to pull a stunt like that. Though, really, if things like this didn't happen, he wouldn't get any enjoyment out of it. A smirk was on his face as he felt her legs around his neck.

"Heh, rather not, babe" quickly, he bashed the back of his fist against her wound on her thigh. The moment her legs loosened, he twisted her leg. He turned his body to her and gave her a nasty smirk. "I could always make you a cripple, just like your predecessor had once been." He stated, putting pressure on her leg. His is other hand, he pinned her other leg down.

"Behave, pretty doll, and it won't be so painful." He informed, before he brought his lips down to her core.

Reaper wasn't gentle like Thomas had been, he used his teeth and sucked hard on her clitis. He didn't care that she had only had sex once, he was looking forward to it hurting her. He was going to enjoy every second of his time with her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am

She should have expected him to use her weakness against her, as it was she cried out in pain. He moved her leg in such a way that she couldn't move, if she did she could give herself more injury. His other hand restrained her other leg and she glared at him. She would have liked nothing better then to attack him, instead she watched in horror as he started attacking her opening. He was not like Thomas....if anything he was much more brutal. Cries of pain left her throat as she tried to shift away from him. She was still sore from having been with Thomas and now this man was hurting her. More whimpers of pain left her throat as he sucked hard on her cliortis she looked away from him. This was far worse then any torture she decided, he was hurting her in ways she wasn't prepared for.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:10 am

She was being stubborn, not getting wet like he wanted her too. Maybe he was being too rough? But how could it be fun if there wasn't any roughness to it?

The female bat would have to get used to it being rougher in the future, if she was expected to continue to please her bat brother. Reaper smirked up at her, before he sat up and took off his shirt. He was starting to feel restrained in his clothes, so he decided to undress fully now.

Reaper pressed his body onto hers, his erected member against her womanhood. Her body was warm against his, causing him to shiver just slightly. His arms wrapped around her pulling her closer to him as he started biting and sucking on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:18 am

Alice closed her eyes as he moved to take off his shirt and from the sounds of it he was taking off his pants as well. Alice froze as she felt his member rest against her womanhood which still wasn't ready for him. This wasn't going to end well...she just knew that, as his body rested against her own she flinched at how cold he was. As his arms wrapped around her, she flinched and turned away from keeping her eyes closed. She refused to look at him, she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction as he broke her down like this. His lips on her neck made her stomach lurch, she hated how he was forcing himself on her like this. "Coward." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:34 am

Reaper pulled back a little, sighing in annoyance. "You just want to be in a lot of pain, don't you?" He asked, before pressing his thumb on the word on her right hip. "You have a big mouth and just don't know when to shut up. I'm programmed for this, so just shut up and let me do it!" He suddenly shouted, roughly pulling her body forward, before pushing it hard back against the headboard.

He growled and roughly kissed her, pressing himself more into her. He pulled back a little, breathing heavily against her lips. "I need you wet..." he murmured, before reaching over to his nightstand.

Pulling something out of his drawer, he held a bottle of lubricant. Squirting it in his hand, he didn't wait for it to be warmed up, before sticking his finger inside of her, lubricating her. With his other hand, he grabbed a condom and expertly placed it on his manhood. He continued to massage her, until she started to produce just a little bit of her own liquid.  

He slipped his finger out and quickly replaced it with his manhood. It took a bit with how tight she was, but he squeezed in her, moaning a bit at the tightness around him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:25 am

Alice heard what he said but she lost her focus as he suddenly slammed her back against the headboard. Her head connected with a thud and she saw stars in her vision. Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes and she winced as he roughly kissed her. She desperately tried to pull back but couldn't as she felt him press against her. At his words she felt her panic keep rising and shook her head, "No...please no." She whispered as she watched him reach for some lubricant. Her body reacted as he started massaging the cold liquid into her. She hated how her body even responded against her will, she turned her head away and tried to clamp her legs. It made no difference though as he eventually pried her legs apart and slid his member into her. The pain was worse then it had been when she had been with Thomas. She cried as he moaned in her ear, the sound making her sick to her stomach. Her hands knotted into fists as she tried to focus on a different kind of pain. It wasn't working though and she eventually gave up as she turned her head away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Dressup ;D    Time for Dressup ;D  Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for Dressup ;D
Page 1 of 1