10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well what a Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

Well what a Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Hercules sat up with a grunt and made a face as he remembered what had happened in the Basement. He looked down at his hands, spelled out there clear to see were the words, FORGETTABLE he almost wanted to laugh at that. In some ways he supposed this was true, but all the same it wasn't a pleasant thought. He rolled his eyes and looked down at himself, he was dressed in his usual clothes and he had been placed on a mattress which was on the floor. On another mattress was the same redheaded girl that had been next to him during the Branding. He figured she wouldn't want to be woken up just yet and studied the room. On the floor was a huge bloodstain that seemed quite fresh, he raised an eyebrow "Ah damn." He said quietly as he took it all in.
Well what a Reunion Tumblr_m64wuoazsG1r9413r
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:03 pm

(*squeels* 8D)

Denise knew that she wouldn't like what she saw the moment she'd opend her eyes. The branding that had taken place was fresh in her mind, and it made her blood boil just recalling those filfhy hands taking the freedom to actually inscribe those words on her. And what's worse, she ahd helplessly watched the same thing happen to her cousins... Doesn't matter how strong they were, Denise was protective of her things and loved ones no matter the situation.
Hearing the her current cellmate wake up, she took another time in trying to keep herself calm before  opening her eyes.
Now she knew why that reptile hated being right so often....
The first she had noticed before even being fully awake, had been the fresh bloodstain on the floor, her sensitive nose having picked that up in her sleep.
She sat up, ignoring her company for the moment as she simply glared at blood at first. "Fucking hell..." she growled under breathe, jumping up on her feet and dragging herself over to the door. She kicked it first, then again but twice as harder. No no no no, they gotta be fucking kidding me! She felt the panic starting to rise from the pit of her stomach, and had to hold back the strong urge to start clawing and tearing her way out.
Closing her eyes, she leaned her forehead against the cold door, taking deep, heavy breathes. Just breathe, and calm the fuck down... You're not a damn dog.
No matter what those fuckers was branded on her. Beast and Unwanted. Just they'll wait til she get her hands on them.
"Denise," she introduced herself after a moment, now turning around and facing Hercules with a flat look. "We survived the 'orgy', so here's your reward," she shrugged. "Denise Hunter, give me treats and I'll do tricks," she mocked.
Well what a Reunion GIF-Rose-Leslie
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:11 pm

Hercules watched with narrowed eyes as the redhead sat up and then moved to start kicking the door. He had to give her some credit for not having a full blown panic attack then and there. It was clear she was having a hard time getting herself under control and when she did he gave her a nod of approval. He understood the feeling of being cooped up.....it was a feeling he had never enjoyed either. As she finally introduced herself he nodded. "Well that's a lot better then the names I came up with." He said with a disarming smile. At her other words he shook his head, "I highly doubt that." He said seriously as he moved to slide off the bed. "However I get the feeling we won't be let out of here for awhile." He pointed out with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:27 pm

She scoffed at him, still not amused by his behaviour. "Nooo, 'Freckles' was such a good example of your creativity~," she said mock surprise, before going back to her sour mood. Watching him closely as he slide off the bed, she stayed where she was with her back agaisnt the wall and arms crossover her chest. She rolled her eyes at what he pointed out, holding back another rude comment. It was this room damn it, keeping her caged like some animal. She was not an animal.
"So what do I call you then?" she asked, in desperation for a distraction. She smirked to herself as she took him in. "James Bond?"
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:41 pm

He chuckled not at all phased by her attitude. "You can call me Wayne, Hercules Wayne." He said teasingly unable to keep from using the Bond reference. "So Denise, I take it you don't like being trapped." He said after a moment, his eyes noting how uncomfortable she seemed. She was doing her best to hide it but he could tell she was barely keeping herself together. It might be a worry for most people but Hercules wasn't most people.
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:48 pm

She snorted. At least she was lucky to share her 'cell' with guy with a sense of humor. That might help her feel at ease... for a short moment.
"Hercules? Are you some greek descendant of Batman or something," she joked, glancing around the dark and bloodstained room.
She was quiet for a moment after his obvious statement, her hand unconsciously moving towards the word 'Beast' inscribed on her skin. "Yeah," she admitted dryly, glaring at the blood. "A 'family trait,' you could call it."
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:16 am

He chuckled and shook his head, "I don't know any Batman but I do know an Owlman, as for the Greek part well my mother is full Greek so I guess that part is true." He said as he thought about it. He noticed her trace the words Beast on her skin, it only made him more curious about her and what she could do power wise. "Well I won't pry any farther then that, if only we had some alcohol we could play a drinking game. That always manages to take the edge off for me when I get nervous." He said with a shrug. He had a feeling it might be better if he could help her relax, "So tell me Red, what kinds of powers do you got?" He asked as he studied her curiously.
Well what a Reunion Tumblr_m6cy2dIeOH1rooebp
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:32 pm

(I keep drooling over his gifs.... x'D)

She snickerd, feeling a little calm but that quickly changed after another couple of seconds. She felt his eyes on her brand, and gave him a dark glare before lookng away again. She wasn't exactly the overly sensetive type, it was just the paranoia getting to her. Slowly, but surely.
Ah, alcohol sure would've been good about now, she found herself agreeing, before giving him another flat look at his next question.
"Nothing that impressvie really," she shrugged, letting herself sink down to the floor with a sigh. "Have certain closeness with wolves, and can burn assholes who get to touchy," she murmured boerdly, before giving him little cocky smirk. "I'm one hell of an archer though. And ain't lacking in the sowrdplay or hand to hand combat either."
She titled her head towards his way. "How about you, Herc? Wait don't tell me... super strengh?" she winked playfully.
Well what a Reunion Tumblr_m5b3ajOWGY1r1xddso3_250
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:24 pm

(he has the best amiright? XDDD)
He watched as she moved to sit on the floor, "Well it sounds impressive to me." He said with a shrug. "Ahh archery, so you're a good fighter....huh well that's always good to know. My mother tried teaching me sword fighting, but I kept breaking the damn things." He said with a little laugh. He guessed it was due to the super strength and at her question he gave her a little nod, "Spot on there Princess, I'm also good at a variety of martial arts. That's about it for me, I think I'm less impressive then you are." He said teasingly as he smirked in her direction.
Well what a Reunion Large
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:12 pm

(yusssssssssssssss :Q_____)

She raised an eyebrow at him, having sort been joking when she asked if he had super strength. But hey, she wasn't really that surprised either. "Impressive or not, if you make your abilities useful it's more than good enough," she said offhandedly with a small smile, head back against the wall. It's not that she was ashamed of herself or her inherited ability, especially not the fire ones since that had been a gift. Her 'animal' side however.... More than often it just made her feel disgusted when she thought about the similarities she shared with that demon wolf.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:30 am

"You have a good point there Red." He admitted as he gave her an approving nod. He could tell she wasn't really proud of her wolf like abilities...it made him wonder how she had gotten them. "So fire powers? Are you like that Human Torch kid?" He couldn't help but tease, although he highly doubted she could turn into a literal flame. Though if she could, he would not only be surprised he would be suitably impressed.
Well what a Reunion Tumblr_m1ypaizH731rn2b2d
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:13 am

What's with him and the boring nicknames, Densie asked herself, only partly amused that he kept calling her 'Red'. At least it was better than 'freckles'.
"Like what now?" she snorted, never been that well informed or curious about the so called 'super-heroes' or whatever. That was more Dimitri's department, ironically enough. "I know nothing of some human-torch' or whatever, but I don't exactly have 'fire' abilities," she muttered, rubbing her temple gently. "I have a pretty high heat tolerance, and if I focus enough I can either burn or heat up stuff by physical touch."
She gave him another mocking smile. "Did that satisfy your curiosity or made it worse?"

Well what a Reunion NAqWFlF

Last edited by Denise Hunter on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Hercules smirked at her words, "Does that make having sex difficult?" He asked unable to keep the question back as soon as he understood what she had meant. He probably had asked too sensitive of a question but he had never really understood boundaries. "So I guess to answer your question, it only made my curiosity a little worse." He admitted with a little laugh.
Well what a Reunion Tumblr_m64uoyetGy1r9413r
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:33 pm

(x'D I fell of my chair laughing, god damn I love ya Herc<3333)

Her only reaction at his inappropriate question, was a blank look for a couple of seconds. No boundaries for this guy huh? she felt herself smirk in approval of this little detail in her cellmate. How very refreshing~
"Oh honey," she purred, giving him a wink. "It makes sex a whole new experience~"
Denise had never been considered ladylike, or been known for being shy or bashful in any way. Nah, it was very rare for her to even feel embarrassed or ashamed over stuff, aside from her bloodline that is.
She titled her head at the man, a mischievous and playful glint now clear in her brown eyes. "Does having super strength make the sex rougher~?"
Well what a Reunion Tumblr_mn5hhjoQby1qd8v4ho1_r2_250
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:04 am

(he certainly has a way with words XDD)
He chuckled at her words and smirked, "Well now I'm intrigued." He said with a wink of his own right back before she asked him that question.  "You really have to ask?" He asked teasingly giving her a knowing look.  "I've been told the sex is a lot more fulfilling with it." He said eventually as he smirked over at her.  He was pretty sure se would make sex that much better, although he was never one to push someone into having sex without consent.
Well what a Reunion Tumblr_m64ujgOWhT1r9413r
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:08 pm

(Me/Denise likey~ rawr >8D -shot-)

She laughed slightly at his reaction, pushing herslef up fromthe floor and casually brushing off some dust from her clothes. "Had to make sure you're not just all talk and no action," she taunted a little, returning the smirk. It grew at his reply, but instead of jumping the guy like she usually would've, she stayed at her spot, arms crossed over her chest and back against the dirty and cold wall, and her hazel eyes on him with a somewhat teasing and daring look. She admits, she had at first thought of him as just one among many boring guys who had nothing but looks. She was happily dissapointent to learn he had her type of personality as well.

Well what a Reunion Tumblr_inline_mkl9zncOq11rcheh4

(....so i stumbled upon this song, and it made me think of this topic... sorry but....guah x'D)

(aaaaaaaaaaand while we're at it, this beautiful cover reminds me of Dimi/Alexa ;3; so many parts in this song just screams those two in my ears x'D <3333)

Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:50 pm

(*fans self* Is it hawt in here or what? XDDD)
Hercules wasn't quite able to keep the smirk back at her words, "Well I've never been one to push a woman into doing something she didn't want to do." He said honestly. "Of course if you really want to know for yourself if its worth it...well I won't stop you from trying." He added with a little wink in her direction. He knew how to keep his hands to himself especially if said woman could probably kick his ass without really trying. Then again, he did enjoy a strong woman....they made things that much more interesting and fun besides.
Well what a Reunion Tumblr_m6cx5gfcBW1rooebp
(I love all those songs wifey <33333333 they all fit <3333)
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:15 pm

(The heat DID indeed went up in here xDDD and yay for theme songs!!! bounce bounce but god dayum that GIF. NGH. *faints* )

Her smirk stayed in place, but she did indeed look more intrigued the more Hercules talked. Normally, Denise wasn't really the type to play hard to get or things like that, if she deemed the guy worth it or if she was horny, she'd get straight down to business before continuing on her merry way. She spent most of her time alone in the wild anyways. If someone were offering when she was in the mood, she wasn't one to waste time.
But here she was, locked up in a damn rotten cell for who knows how long, with a competle good looking stranger with a brain too apparently. Odin knows how much she'll be needing a distraction to not go crazy with paranoia or berserk while on her stay.
She didn't mind playing around.
"Who said I'm intressted?" she faked innocene as she turned towards the matress, strecthing ehr arms above her head before letting her body hit the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Hercules chuckled, "You're saying you're not?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he watched her lie down on the mattress next to him. "I know interest when I see it." He added teasingly as he smirked down at her. He moved to lie down next to her as well, making sure to give her enough room just in case she thought he was too close or something. "So got a boyfriend?" He asked after a little pause as he glanced over at her.
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:30 pm

"I didn't say I wasn't either," she retorted smugly, not moving away from him as he laid down as well. She held back a pout thought when he instead gave ehr more room than neccesary. Hot and funny, but a little to careful huh? she mentally noted. Well at least he has some respect in his bones, that's never a bad thing.
At his question, her smirk was replaced with a flat look, her expression saying something along the lines off 'Really?' He openly flirsts with her, during the 'orgy' and afterwards, and when she clearly is showing interesst he decised to ask if she's taken or not?
Denise would've laughed had she been in a slighter better mood.
"Would it matter if I had?" she asked with a rasied eyebrow, smirking a little teasingly again.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:00 am

Seeing her disappointed look at how much farther he was away from her, he moved just a little bit closer. "There, better?" He asked with a little smirk before his smirk grew at her words. "Well....it would make things a little more challenging but I like a good challenge." He said as he thought about her question. "But to full answer your question....probably not." He admitted, if the woman was married that was a whole other thing but if she just had a boyfriend or girlfriend....well he liked a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:19 am

"That's what I thought," the redhead chuckled, suddenly sitting up and moving until she was leaning over him, red curls teasingly brushing against his face as she leaned down closer. "But I don't exactly do relationships, so no worries there big guy~" she purred against his ear, giving it a light nip before moving back enough to see his face. Her hazel eyes had that challenging glint in them again, daring him to choose the next step.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:16 am

Hercules smiled up at her as she suddenly got in his personal space, not that he minded in fact he liked her confidence. "Well that is something I don't do either, so I think we'll be just fine." He said with a growing smirk as she purred into his ear. That smirk grew as she nipped his ear, that was certainly invitation enough for him and he moved to claim her lips with his own. After all he wasn't one to deny a lady especially not when she had asked so nicely.
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:16 pm

She hummed contently into his mouth, wasting no time in returning the kiss. Her hands moved up his body and tangled up in his hair, pulling a little to roughly on purpose. He's not a abd kisser, she thought to herself, smirking into the kiss before biting his under lip.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:33 pm

As she responded to the kiss, he moved his arms and tangled one hand in her long red hair while his other hand worked on her front. The biting was new, he had never really had a woman who liked that sort of thing but he found he didn't mind it one bit. He slid his hand that was near her front up and cupped her face as he kissed her even deeper, while he dragged his hand through her red locks.
Well what a Reunion Gbkiss
(you're welcome XDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well what a Reunion   Well what a Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Well what a Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next