10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So we meet again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

So we meet again Empty
PostSubject: So we meet again   So we meet again EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:00 am

After taking the new ones to their new rooms and changing them into their clothes, Villain was ready to call it a night. He stretched, a few joints popping at the movement he made a face. He sighed as he remembered the current naked prisoner in his room. He probably should have put her in a room but he was too tired to care at this point. He just hoped she didn't scream too much, he wasn't in the mood for that. Then again, he had brought her clothes back freshly laundered. Hey he wasn't all mean, besides it wasn't like he did that for everyone. He opened his door and noted that Chelsey must have woken up cause she wasn't in his bed. In fact he could hear the shower running. He rolled his eyes and set the bag near the floor before he sat on a chair and brought his feet up on the table. He ran a hand through his hair as he took his hood off, he left the mask on over his face. After all he wasn't going to reveal himself just yet.
Back to top Go down
https://10doorsrpnew.forumotion.com
Chelsey-Lynn

Chelsey-Lynn

So we meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we meet again   So we meet again EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:23 am

Chelsey had woken up about an hour after Villain had knocked her out. When she awoke, she immediately took notice of how she wasn't where she was last. Hell, she was no where near where she was before. The room looked nice and less worn out then whatever room she was in before. She had no idea what other places looked like for she had been only in a garden and a basement looking type of room. But she had a good idea of what the other rooms looked like. And she bet they didn't look half as nice as the room she was in right now. Which made her a bit confused. Why was she brought here? Shouldn't she be somewhere else? Or was she just getting special treatment for the obvious mix-up that had happened.

Chelsey slowly sat up in the bed, stretching as she did. The cover slowly fell off of her, exposing her chest. And just as it did, she felt a cold breeze, causing her to look down at herself. "Why am I still naked?" She asked herself while covering her chest. Which seemed to make her feel safe. Before she couldn't cover herself, and she didn't exactly like having all of her private parts on show. Even if she acted like she didn't mind, she minded a lot. But the fact she had been chained against the wall to where she couldn't do anything, she had to act like she didn't mind. Of course it was something to make her less of a target, make her seem boring, but sometimes she felt she needed to become a whole new person in order to make the act seem real. Which she didn't really like. Why be something your not? Oh wait, not everyone was in a predicament like she was right now.

Before she could think anymore of the subject, Chelsey noticed a bathroom. Green eyes widened and a smile formed. She could finally take a shower!! "About damn time!" Chelsey muttered to herself as she got off the bed and headed towards the room. Only to stop when she noticed a closet filled with men's clothing. She looked at the shirts before deciding she probably would need it after taking a shower. She entered the closet and grabbed a nice black shirt. Plain, but simple. Though the shirt seemed more like a dress when she compared it to her body. Oh well. Though, there was no sign of anything she could wear on her lower body.. Maybe she'd be able to find boxers after she showered and had the shirt on to cover her?immediately walked into the bathroom, turned on the water and got in the shower to clean herself.

After she was done, Chelsey dried herself off with a towel, before focusing on her hair. She waited until her hair wasn't dripping anymore before she put the shirt on. Not wanting water to drop on the back of her shirt. She hated when shirts were wet, it disgusted her. Heck, she hated when she could feel her hair on the back of her neck. The thought of it made her shivered. Once she was done, Chelsey looked in the mirror and noticed how much better she looked. She also noticed that both her fox ears and tail were now showing. Must've been because of the wonderful shower. Whatever, she'd be able to hide it if anyone came in. She then adjusted her shirt before she walked out the bathroom. Right as she did, she heard a bit of movement, making her focus snap right to where the sound came from. Which made her jump a little bit as her ears went straight up, while her tail went straight down.

"Oh, hello!" She said suddenly, her hand raising up a little bit to wave hi. Not really feeling okay that she had just taken a shower in his room. Her heart was racing now. But she didn't exactly know why. She didn't feel scared.. Was it just because he startled her? Maybe? While she stared at him, she noticed a bag next to him. What was in it? Her attention went back to him, as if mentally asking him what was in the bag. As if trying to get his attention off of how she looked like.

Last edited by Chelsey-Lynn on Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

So we meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we meet again   So we meet again EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:08 am

Villain gave her a little mocking wave in return as he watched her walk in, somehow not all that surprised to see her wearing one of his black shirts. He noticed the ears and tail but chose not to comment, the last thing he wanted was a repeat of last time. He tilted his chair back as she pointed out the bag on the floor, "Oh that, well I figured you wouldn't want to be walking around in a little shirt all the time.  So there are your clothes, freshly laundered I might add." He said as he picked the bag off of the floor and tossed it at her.  He didn't really mind seeing her in his clothes but he knew she might like to change out of his shirt and into something nicer.  "And before you get any ideas in your head that I might be a 'nice' guy, I just did it so I wouldn't have to listen to your whining." He said as he swung his legs off the table in a fluid movement before standing to his full height.
Back to top Go down
Chelsey-Lynn

Chelsey-Lynn

So we meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we meet again   So we meet again EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:43 am

Chelsey stared at Villain, not really knowing what she needed to do. Not to mention the fact she was in her true form, and not her human form right now. She really didn't want anyone to see how she truly looked. It was always a hard thing to cover up. But why did she get the feeling by the way he was looking at her, that he knew about it. Usually someone would make a comment, or freak out. But him, he just stared at her before speaking about what was in the bag. When he spoke how he figured she rather be in her clothes, she couldn't exactly disagree with that. It would be better to have more than just a shirt on. Plus she'd be able to make her ears and tail disappear. There was no way she was going to cut a hole in her jeans. No way, no how. Her tail was going to have to go.

When he tossed the bag at her, her ears stood straight up once more as her tail raised as well. Catching the bag, she looked down at it, her ears twitching as she did. She opened the bag and saw she had her shirt and jeans. She then moved the clothes around, only to find the bra and panties she had been wearing too. This made her freeze a little bit before looking up at him. "I could've washed them myself." Chelsey stated, not really liking he touched something so person. Honestly, did anyone have manners? First they strip her, and now they are washing her underwear? What kind of villains were these? What else were they capable of?

And when Villain spoke, telling her how she shouldn't think he was nice guy, she couldn't help but look at him funny. Her eyebrow raised when he stood up, standing over her. She stood there in silence before tilting her head to the side. "You trying to intimidate me? And who says I like nice guys?" Chelsey said with a slight smirk before she turned around, her tail hitting him as she did as she walked to the bathroom to change. Wanting to make her ears and tail disappear.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

So we meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we meet again   So we meet again EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:20 am

(I've been having a rotten week...sorry for the delay DX)
He smirked at her words, not even phased by what she said to him. "And where would the fun in that be?" He asked as he stared down at her. At her other words he rolled his eyes and as her tail came up to hit him in the face he grabbed it tightly. Before she could react he had yanked on her tail and caused her to collapse to the ground. "Now that wasn't very nice." He said darkly as he dragged her back towards him not caring that he was giving her pain as he did so. Once she was near him, he took out the remote and studied it thoughtfully. "I'm thinking those ears and tail need to go." He said flatly before pressing a few buttons on the remote, upping the charge in her collar. "Every time you even get those now you'll get shocked much more painfully." He said as he released her and stepped right over her.
Back to top Go down
Chelsey-Lynn

Chelsey-Lynn

So we meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we meet again   So we meet again EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:36 am

Chelsey hadn't noticed her tail had hit him, she was completely oblivious to it. But when he had suddenly grabbed her tail and yanked on it, Chelsey's eyes widened as she yelped. She fell back onto the floor, before yelping again when he dragged her. She forced herself onto her feet, helping it be less painful. Her back slamming into his chest. Her ears were down, and her eyes were closed. She was breathing heavily as he suddenly told her how they needed to go, followed by a painful shock. Chelsey whimpered before she closed her mouth tight and refused to scream. Not even when the charge was quite strong. She fell to her knees due to how strong the shock was, but still refused to scream. She could feel how badly her ears and tail wanted to disappear, but somehow they just weren't. Actually, every time she tried to make them disappear the collar went even higher. Which meant she couldn't shapeshift

Once the shocking was done, Chelsey let out a gasp as she bowed her head before looking up at him when he spoke. Her eyes narrowed a bit. "Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you!? I didn't mean to hit you with my tail! And even if I wanted to hide the ears and tail, I can't!! I'd have to use my powers to hide them. The only reason I wasn't getting shocked before, is because you put this damn collar on me after I had hid them. Keeping me from bringing them out! I'm sorry I accidentally hit you! God damn!" Chelsey spoke, breathing very hard as she did. She could feel her whole body shaking from the trauma she had just gone through. Her neck felt like it was burning. While her legs felt like jello.

Chelsey slowly forced herself onto her feet, shaking as she did. And once she was standing straight she looked back at him. "I don't want to hurt your feelings, or make you even madder but you really need to figure out what's an accident and what's not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So we meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we meet again   So we meet again Empty

Back to top Go down

So we meet again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: 10 Doors :: Villain's Room-
Jump to: