10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two times in a row, I'm not minding this. {Tag: Rex}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rex Stewart

Rex Stewart

Two times in a row, I'm not minding this. {Tag: Rex} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two times in a row, I'm not minding this. {Tag: Rex}   Two times in a row, I'm not minding this. {Tag: Rex} EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:39 am

Rex felt tense as he woke up, his shoulder hurting. He almost couldn't remember what happened, everything being hazy...

But he remembered blood, screams, and naked women...

Serena! The moment he thought of her name, he sat up and opened his eyes. The first thing he noticed was Serena reaching for something from the ceiling, then he noticed what was on the ceiling. That's just cruel...

He stood, a silent groan going through him. "Serena, you all right?" He asked, suddenly remembering the knife that had been in her stomach. She really shouldn't have been up and around. "Here, let me help," he walked over to her and reached up to help get the mattress down. Pain went through his arm from his shoulder, but he ignored it to focus on helping the girl he was with.
Back to top Go down
Rex Stewart

Rex Stewart

Two times in a row, I'm not minding this. {Tag: Rex} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two times in a row, I'm not minding this. {Tag: Rex}   Two times in a row, I'm not minding this. {Tag: Rex} EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:06 am

Rex threw his hands up, wincing a little at his shoulder, when she suddenly turned to him and he caught a glimpse of her eyes turning purple. He mentally flinched a little when he saw she got shocked. "Geez, you all right?"

His arms went down as he blinked at her sudden scolding. "Hey, I wasn't even sneaking! I called out your name, Rini, soo, you just need to pay attention." He stated, tapping her nose in return.

"Sooo.... want to explain your eyes turning purple, or do you want to wait another time? I'm cool with either, as long I'm told at some point." He stated, moving to pull the bed the rest of the way down.

"Geez, they really didn't want us to sleep, huh?" He joked a little, grabbing the pillows that managed to fall with the bed. Tossing the bed onto the floor, he tossed the pillows onto it, before grabbing a blanket. "Anything else you want, seeing as I can reach a lot of it?"
Back to top Go down

Two times in a row, I'm not minding this. {Tag: Rex}
Page 1 of 1