10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Person! ...I have no idea who you are... {Tag: Dean}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

New Person! ...I have no idea who you are... {Tag: Dean} Empty
PostSubject: New Person! ...I have no idea who you are... {Tag: Dean}   New Person! ...I have no idea who you are... {Tag: Dean} EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:30 am

Anna sighed as she turned over in her sleep, her body pressed close against another body. In her mind's eye, she came to the conclusion she was cuddling with Dick for some reason. An arm went over her, just laying across her, kind of knocking the breath out of her.

"Ugh, heavy..." She mumbled, pushing the arm roughly off of her. The body next to her started pushing her over, causing her to grumble as she turned over, only to roll onto the floor. That finally caused Anna to open her eyes.

I thought we had a coffin bed. . . Sitting up, she looked over at the person in the bed and quickly realized it was not Dick Grayson. "Oh... shoot...." She blushed, quickly getting up and moving away from the bed.

"Okayokayokay, breathe..." She whispered to herself, mentally scolding herself for getting so flustered over the stranger. Though, it's not everyday you wake up in bed with a stranger...

She creeped back over to the bed, to see if she might recognize the mystery man. Staring at the handsome face, she realized she did not know who this was. Hmm... good or bad guy? Mystery won't be revealed til he wakes... Why do I keep getting stuck with guys who sleep a lot?
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

New Person! ...I have no idea who you are... {Tag: Dean} Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Person! ...I have no idea who you are... {Tag: Dean}   New Person! ...I have no idea who you are... {Tag: Dean} EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:04 am

Anna jumped back when the guy groaned and she moved a good amount of space away from him. SHe blinked as he sat up and looked at her over his shoulder. Giving a timid smile, she gave him a tiny wave in hello.

When he suddenly got up, she jumped back, almost flying, but a small shock from her collar stopped her. Rubbing her neck a little, she watched as he looked around, as if looking for someone he was worried about. As he suddenly turned to her and started to speak, she tilted her head to the side.

Thinking about his description of his sister he was looking for, she shook her head a little. She paused however when he suddenly said "LeBeau," causing her eyes to go wide. Is he related to like Gambit? I remember hearing that name...

When he started apologizing for rambling, she shook her head. "No, no, you're fine! I, uh, I have a brother too, so I get it, no worries." She said, standing up. "And, I'm sorry, I haven't... I've been here for awhile and I don't recall anyone looking like that, or with that name... Well, expect like Gambit, that one guy with the X-Men, or was with him back in his younger days... I on't know, what do superheros do when they get older?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in thought, before realizing she started rambling a little as well.

"Ehhehe... sorry, didn't mean to trail off..." She said, clearing her throat a little. "But, uh, when was the last time you saw your sister? That might help..." She suggested, hoping that his sister didn't turn out to be in that place with them.

He seems like a good big brother... wanting to make sure his sister is okay....
Back to top Go down

New Person! ...I have no idea who you are... {Tag: Dean}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: 10 Doors :: Room 10-
Jump to: