10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick} Empty
PostSubject: Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick}   Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick} EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Anna jumped awake, the images in her head were still fresh. Her brown eyes looked around the room, before realizing she was in a room that she had never seen before. "What...?" She asked, before noticing the blood on the walls. She looked at the ground and shrieked a little as she jumped back from the blood stains on the ground.

She stood up quickly, wanting to get away from being so close to the blood stains. She breathed heavily as she looked around, before she noticed a figure laying on the ground not far from where she was.

She walked over to the figure, taking note it was a guy, before noticing a cell phone on the ground. Anna picked it up and opened it, before trying to press the buttons. She growled in annoyance when the phone didn't turn on, before she threw it out of anger to the corner of the room.

Bet that tv doesn't work either... Anna thought, when she glanced at the tv. Probably no use trying the door either... She thought, miserably.

Last edited by Anna Russo on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick}   Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick} EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:41 am

After her shouting match with one of the other people that had apparently been kidnapped, Clark, who she found out was one of her favorite childhood superheros... How does someone kidnap Superman and keep him there? Besides the fact that Superman was a comic book character... She thought, before thinking about her own roommate, who she had dubbed in her head as "Snow White".

Her reasoning was that "Sleeping Beauty" was used too often; it wasn't like that was the only princess that kept on sleeping...

Could he be one of the DC superheros? I mean... I'm just a small town superhero... So, I can see why I got caught... but how does someone capture a comic book character?

Anna glanced over at Snow White, praying to God that he wasn't dead. She walked over to him, before she knelt down and shook him a little bit. She frowned when she at first didn't get a response, but jumped back a bit when the guy rolled onto his back.

Anna froze a little bit, waiting for the eyes to open, but they never did. She leaned towards him and took a mental note about how handsome the guy was. She looked at his chest wanting to see if his chest was moving, but due to that bad red lighting, she had some trouble seeing it. "I better not have to kiss you to wake you up, buddy..." She huffed, before she tried to find the pulse at his neck. "Gah, I suck at this..." She mumbled under her breath, before giving up and just putting her head on his chest to see if she could hear a heartbeat.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm her own heartbeat. Being so close to a guy was not something she did everyday...

After laying her head on his chest for what seemed like eternity, she finally heard a soft and slow heartbeat.

"Thank you, Jesus... I'm not with a dead man..." She said, breathing out a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick}   Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick} EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:34 am

Dick must have hit his head harder then he had thought for when he awoke he was met with a pretty young woman who was resting her head on his chest, "Well I would hope I'm not dead." He said dryly as he studied her, she didn't seem to be the kidnapping type. He turned his gaze towards the walls and frowned, damn"Sure looks like someone took the redecorating thing to a new height." He said, he had a feeling that red color wasn't paint.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick}   Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick} EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:42 am

Anna's eyes widened when she both heard and felt the guy suddenly speak. She jumped off of him with a little squeak, feeling her face warm up. "It took you long enough to wake up..." She said, before standing. "If I had this place professionally done, I'd sue." She said, in turn to his "redecorating" comment.

"I'll tell you what I know, so you've got a small idea what is going on." She said, before she pointed to the camera over her shoulder. "We're being watched, obviously. That phone doesn't work, neither does the tv. Door is locked and we both have collars on our necks. Mine gave me a nasty shock when I tried to use my power." She said, not even caring that she just told the guy she had a power; he was probably some sort of superhero anyways.

"Oh, and Superman is also here, and he thinks Supergirl might be here also." She added, figuring that she tell him that, really to see how he would react. If he laughed and thought she was joking about a comic book character being captured, then she would know he wasn't from the DC universe.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick}   Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick} EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Dick listened and waited until the girl was done with her story before he spoke, "Superman is here? Aw man this day just keeps getting better and better." He muttered sagely before he stood up and surveyed his surroundings. "He didn't mention anything else did he?" He asked as he turned to look at her. He hoped that B-Man wasn't here, or Babs it was bad enough he was here after all.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick}   Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick} EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:12 am

Anna kept her reactions off her face at him just confirming that he was from the DC world without evening knowing he did it. "He's worried that his cousin, Supergirl, is here." She said, as she mentally started trying to place who this man was.

Young... Black hair... blue eyes... Gotta be Dick... She thought, hiding her excitement. "I'm Anna Russo, by the way." She said, extending her hand out for him to shake.

She kept having scenarios run through her mind that she had to push back until she knew which way to turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick}   Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick} Empty

Back to top Go down

Locked Up With a Stranger {Tag; Nightwing/Dick}
Page 1 of 1