10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} Empty
PostSubject: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:23 am

Anna groaned. This was getting ridiculous. Being moved around was annoying. She met her captors only once and it was a short visit. Sitting up with a bored look, she glanced around the room, before her eyes landed on a familiar face. "Dick!" She called, before she scrambled up to her feet and made it over to his side.

She shook him a little, not getting a response. "Hey! You're not allowed to be Snow White again! I thought we established this!" She grumbled. Her wrist rubbed against his shirt, causing her to hiss a little in pain.

Pulling back her wrist, she looked at it. The word "Stupid" glaring up at her. She glared back at it. "When I get out of here... that's getting removed..."
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 3:12 am

Dick woke up to his head throbbing and someone shaking him a little bit, "S-what's happening?" He grumbled as he sat up. He frowned when he slowly recognized the woman in front of him, "Anna? What's going on?" He asked, his eyes slowly taking in his surroundings. He saw her glaring down at her wrist and as he did so, he saw the words, Stupid glaring up at him. "The hell? Who did that to you?" He asked with sudden concern as he sat up and then cursed. His leg felt like it was on fire and when he looked down he saw the pant leg had been ripped wide open. Making a face, he moved and checked to see what was causing the pain....the words engraved on his leg made his heart stop. "This is getting ridiculous." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:07 am

Anna jumped a little when Dick suddenly sat up. "Hi..." She said, lamely. "We've been roomed together again..." She shrugged before he noticed her wrist. Now she felt embarrassed by it. "Our lovely captors." She said, sarcastically and bitterly. When he cursed, she looked at his leg. Orphan and Follower glared up at her causing her to frown. 4

"That's just sick..." She mumbled forgetting about her wrist. Standing up, she moved over to the coffin shaped bed. "...I think they think we're vampires..." She said, before taking a sheet off the bed. she ripped a long then piece off as best as she could.

"We should wrap your leg..." She said, coming back over to him. Without really thinking about it, she reached over and tore off the rest of the pant leg, before she started tying the rag around his thigh.

Just wrap, don't think about it... Don't think about him being a guy.... She mentally chanted, knowing she would start blushing and probably start freaking out too much if she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:52 am

Dick rubbed the base of his neck as he nodded to her words, "Well that figures." He said dryly before he saw her looking at the words. Feeling oddly ashamed, he looked away and shrugged "Seems like it huh?" He asked darkly before she moved towards the coffin shaped bed. The entire setup seemed too weird for him at any rate, as she tore off a strip from the bedding he watched her approach him. "Oh, there's no nee-" But he broke off as she tore off what remained of his pant leg and started wrapping the torn sheet around his thigh. He tried not to focus on her scent as she finished tying it up, "Um thank you." He said awkwardly. He frowned though when he saw the mark on her wrist, "Hey that doesn't look so good either." He pointed out as he gently took her hand and started examining the wound.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:27 am

Anna gave him a smile as she finished. "You're welcome!" She said, sitting back up.

She finally allowed herself to blush when Dick gently took her wrist. "Uh, yeah, I guess..." She didn't really want to look at it anymore. It made her feel...

Ugly...

She bite her lip a little, before forcing a smile back on her face. "Do you think you can walk?" She asked, feeling concern. Two months ago, it had felt so surreal that the Dick Grayson was real and was her roommate. When they were roomed that first time, she remembered how shocked he was when she told him about the comics.

The time they spent wasn't the longest, but they had gotten kind of close. At least, she thought they did.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:07 am

Dick frowned when he saw those words etched into her skin. "They got it wrong." He said flatly as he released her wrist. Moving to get up, he limped towards the bed and tore off another strip. Finished, he moved back to Anna and started wrapping her wrist. "You're not stupid." He said firmly. Making sure the bandage wasn't wrapped too tight, he released her hand once more. "Walking hurts but I'll manage." He said giving her a small smile. The truth was it hurt like hell but he didn't dare tell her that. "Besides I don't think I'll do a whole lot of walking." He added.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:30 am

Looking at him in a bit of surprise at his words, she felt her heart flutter a little. She almost stopped him from getting up, wanting to scold him, but he turned around and came back.

She blushed at both when he wrapped her wrist and when he stated she wasn't stupid. "Thanks," She gave him a small smile.

Narrowing her brown eyes a little, she didn't believe him, but it was hard to tell if he was lying. So many years with the Batman will do that...

"Hmm, you got a point... but," She said, as she stood up. "You should rest anyways." She said, before forcing him back over to the bed. She sat him down, giving him a smile.

Spotting the water and bread, she went over to it and brought them both back. "Here, drink." She said, handing him the water, before sitting on the bed next to him. She broke the bread almost in half and gave him the bigger piece.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:39 am

He raised an eyebrow at her as she proceeded to lead him to the bed. "Shouldn't I be the one doing this for you?" He asked as she sat him down on the bed. He watched amused as she got a platter with a slice of bread and a cup of water and brought if over to him. "You really don't have to do this." He said as he moved to get up. As she offered him the larger slice, he shook his head at her. "If you're making me lie down, you can at least have the bigger slice." He pointed out. He felt a little touched though by her concern and smiled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:11 am

Anna raised an amused eyebrow at him. "Uh, you're the one with the bigger injury, not me." She teased.

The girl rolled her eyes at him when he told her she didn't didn't have to do this. "It's in my nature, and I want to." She stated, before pouting when he told her to take the bigger piece.

"But I don't have that much of an appetite! I figured that you would." She shrugged. "You got to get your strength back. Can't have Nightwing too out of it." She pointed out back at him.

"At least we can have as much water as we want at the moment." She said, nodding to the bathroom. "Even if it's tap..."
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:27 am

"I may be the one with the bigger injury but I've learned how to survive with very little food. You on the other hand, haven't." Dick pointed out as he gave Anna a serious look. At her other words he laughed under his breath, "And what about your strength? I won't have you getting sick on my behalf." He said seriously. As she brought up the water, he nodded "It may not be the best thing either but you're right. At least we'll have plenty of water." He agreed.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:37 am

She stuck her nose a little in the air, playfully. "Celeste can take care of herself. She always has." She said, before giving him a wink.

If he was going to argue with her over bread, then she would just let it go. She could just save what she didn't eat for later and give it to him then. Happy with her plan, she tore off a piece of bread and popped it in her mouth. "So, any ideas on how many others are here?" She asked, glancing at him. She had met a few others along the way, but it didn't give her a clear idea on how many were trapped like them.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:59 am

"Yes well Celeste has a new protector." He said lightly as he smiled over at her. Unable to help join in on the playful banter. As she finally tore a piece off the bigger half, he took the smaller piece. "It's hard to say, the people here like to keep us off guard." Dick pointed out as he took a bite of his bread. "They change where we are and who we're with so we're always on guard. Plus they know that if they torture us, we won't be strong enough to fight back." He said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:10 am

Anna snorted unladylike at the comment. "And who says she needs a protector? She protects her town just fine!" She scoffed. Honestly she was having fun with this.

"I noticed..." She said, before sighing. "I was roomed with a friend of mine last time... Breaks my heart that she's here..." She said, softly, before shivering, before she remembered something.

How could she forget that?

"Don't know if you know this already... but I bet it'll just make you angrier..." She said, looking down at her bread in her hands. "But... Batman's here as well... and Batgirl... I was in a room with her next door..." She said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:44 pm

Dick chuckled, "Says the one willing to be the protector, and besides it would be fun to help out." He pointed out. He frowned though when she brought up someone that she knew who was possibly still trapped there. For her sake, he hoped she was still alive, this place could wear down anyone. As she mentioned Bruce and Barbara, his hands balled into fists. "What? No...that can't be." He said with wide eyes as he tried to process that information. He had always seen Bruce as being invincible and now knowing that he was just as trapped as he was made him worry. "How were they?" He asked as he turned to look at Anna.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:12 am

She gave him a look out of the corner of her eye when he chuckled. He had a nice laugh. "Well, I guess Celeste could use help every now and then... But not often, she doesn't have big time criminals like all the other heroes have." She stated, giving him a little grin.

Anna watched Dick with concern. In her mind she always thought Batman couldn't be touched for long... It had to be a hundred times worse for Dick. Placing a hand on his shoulder, she bit her lip at his question. "I didn't really get a chance to talk to Bruce, but my friend, Hannah, was roomed with him when she first got here... They both were scarred by Villainess, with words like us... But she said he was doing well... He is Batman...

"And Barbara, from what she told me was she was doing as well as she could be doing... Nothing too major... only the scars..."
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:35 am

"Well maybe not but Nightwing is there to help protect and serve." He said in a ridiculous tone of voice. It was hard to really think of Bruce in the same predicament as he found himself in, "But they're both ok?" He asked bluntly. She mentioned Hannah and he silently wondered if that was the same person he had talked about earlier on. "Scars? Did they get scars like the ones we have?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 4:16 am

Anna laughed at his tone of voice. "Okay, deal!" She held out her hand for him to shake, smiling brightly at him.

She nodded. "Yeah... from what I heard they were both okay." She said, softly.

With a sigh, she nodded again. "Yeah... it seems like this is happening to everyone..."
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:02 am

Dick smiled and then kissed the back of her hand before releasing it and then frowning at her words. "Well if you say they're ok then I believe you and I know they can both handle themselves. Besides we'll find a way out of this, I have to believe that much." He said firmly as he looked away for a moment. "Hopefully we won't be here for long, with luck we can all manage to get home. There has to be a way out of here, and we're going to find it." He added.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:08 pm

A blush came over her cheeks when he kissed the back of her hand instead of shaking it. "Gosh, you're such a charmer." She said, giving him a teasing look. Her hand tingled where he kissed it, but she pushed it to the back of her mind.

"Of course we will... We have to..." She told him, feeling confidence in his voice that she didn't know she felt.

Maybe it was because she was with Dick, the first Robin, Nightwing... But she felt like everything would be okay when she was with him.

"By the way, when we get out of here, you're totally signing my comics." She said, poking his shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:49 am

He smirked at that, "I know." He said with a little wink before laughing again at the very thought. He could tell she hardly believed the words she was saying and he gave her a comforting smile, "We will." He said firmly. He moved one hand to cover one of her own and at her other words, smiled "Oh really?" He asked as he smirked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:55 am

Rolling her eyes at his smirk, she shoved him lightly in the shoulder at his wink and tone, hiding her smile. "Who gave you permission to be one?" She asked, leaning towards him, her shoulder against his.

Her gaze softened at his comforting smile. Without really thinking about it, she turned her hand over and held the hand that had been covering hers.

"Uh, yeah! It's not like it's every day in my universe that someone meets the real Dick Grayson! Not like anyone will believe I actually met you and got you to sign my stuff." She said, tilting her head to the side. "But, it will make for a wonderful memory." She said, before looking at him again and giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:33 am

Dick gave her a little smile, "Uh me?" He suggested with a smug smirk. At her other words he raised an eyebrow, "I still think it's weird that I don't exist in your world." He said with a frown. "But I guess you are from a different universe so in some way that does make sense." He added after a moment. "So besides you, are there any other super heroes? Asides from the comics." He added after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Anna shook her head. "Enough with the smug smirk." She stated, poking his cheek lightly.

She gave him a shrug. "You exist in a way, just not as a person... more as an icon, I guess. A looot of people read your stories, and Batman's, Superman's, Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Superboy, Supergirl, the whole Justice League really."

Laughing a little, she nodded her head. "Yeah, in the larger cities really. We've got Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Dare Devil, just to name a few, and then we got groups like the X-Men, the Avengers, Fantastic Four, and a lot more then I really know.

"I'm in a small town, so the bigger superheros don't really know about me. Not that I mind, of course, I doubt I could keep up with them anyways." She laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Richard Grayson

Richard Grayson

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Dick pouted, "Oh come on, you know you like it." He said teasingly as he nudged her shoulder. He listened to her though as she listed the superheroes in her world. "You're going to laugh but uh...I know those heroes from comics. They're really popular in my world." He confessed with a little shrug. At her other words though, he frowned "From what I've seen you seem like a capable hero in your own right. Besides those other heroes don't know what they're missing out on." He said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:18 pm

He was right, she did laugh. "Really?? Wait... now I wonder if I have a comic... if I do, it's probably one that's not well known..." She said, with a slight frown.

Anna blushed at his praise. "You haven't had a chance to see what I'm like with my powers." She said, with a kitty grin. "I don't know about that, but hey, they don't need my help... at least, not yet." She said, with a smile.

"Now I'm curious about your favorite hero from my world." She admitted, with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}   Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick} Empty

Back to top Go down

Back again with Snow White {Tag: Dick}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next