10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  Empty
PostSubject: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:46 am

Anna paced around her room, feeling way to anxious being cooped up in a room by herself...

Okay... she wasn't by herself... She glanced over at her sleeping roommate, feeling frustrated that he wasn't awake still...

"Grrr, HEY! WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE HERE, SHOW YOURSELF! THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING!!" She shouted, knowing for a fact that her voice would carrying through the walls, unless they were soundproof.

Anna went to fly up to the camera, before she felt a shock go through her system. "AHH!" She screamed, before landing in a heap on the ground. "Oww...." She moaned, before her hand went up to her neck. Her eyes widened when she felt a metal band about her neck.

"Are you KIDDING ME?!" She shouted, feeling angry, almost wishing her lightening powers would come out. But that might hurt worse and it could hit Snow White over there... She thought, before calming down.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:18 am

Clark might not have had his super hearing but he definitely heard the yelling, "ARE YOU OK?" He yelled back, hoping against odd hope that the person would answer him. He didn't even really consider the fact that it might seem a little weird to be yelling at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:24 am

Barbara shut off the water in the shower at Clark's yelling. "Yeah, I'm fine, what are you yelling about?" She asked, confused.

---

Anna blinked when she heard someone shout "ARE YOU OK?". She had a feeling they were answering her yells. "YEAH! I'M FINE! JUST GOT SHOCKED FOR TRYING SOMETHING!!" She shouted back, before glancing at her roommate.

Her face gave a deadpanned look. "Dang... I really do have Snow White on my hands..." She said, before turning back to the direction she heard the shout from.

"TO WHOM AM I SPEAKING WITH? ARE YOU ON THE OUTSIDE OR INSIDE?" She shouted back, figuring that was the only way he would hear her. He definitely didn't sound close.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:33 am

Clark flushed darkly when he heard Barbara yell back at him, "Oh uhh I'm talking to someone!" He said loud enough for her to hear. Shaking his head he turned back towards the wall, "Outside?" He asked, rather confused at the question. "COULD YOU REPHRASE THAT?!" He yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:43 am

"Hmm..." Barbara hummed, about to ask more, before Clark continued. He'll fill me in later... She thought, before turning the shower back on.

----

Anna rolled her eyes. "YOU KNOW? OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING THAT I'M CURRENTLY TRAPPED IN? FROM YOUR QUESTION, I WOULD THINK NOT! DO YOU AT LEAST KNOW WHERE WE ARE?" She shouted back, hoping to get an answer that would be useful.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:49 am

Clark was getting the feeling the girl was growing more annoyed with him and inwardly winced since he couldn't really provided any answers for her at all that would be useful. "UH, NO SORRY! I JUST GOT HERE!" He yelled back. He felt bad for not being of more help but maybe she could help him, "HAVE YOU MET ANYONE CALLED KARA?" He yelled, praying and hoping that Kara was nearby somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:59 am

"Darn!" Anna said, before groaning.

She heard his question and immediately thought of Supergirl from the comics. "YOU MEAN LIKE SUPERGIRL KARA?" She asked, meaning did he mean the spelling of her name. "NO, SORRY! YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON I'VE SPOKEN TOO! I'VE GOT A ROOMMATE THAT HASN'T EVEN WOKEN UP TO MY SHOUTING!! IT'S A GUY THOUGH, SO I DOUBT IT'S YOUR FRIEND KARA!" She shouted back, glancing over at her roommate once more.

Well... I know a few guys with girl names... Maybe he's Kara?? She thought, tilting her head.

Last edited by Anna Russo on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:17 am

Clark was stunned not many knew Kara's identity, "UHH, WHAT WAS YOUR NAME AGAIN?" He called. Hopefully he would get a good idea of who he was talking too..perhaps a League member? But the voice was unfamiliar. He scratched his head as he thought about who this person could be, and even more if his cousin was safe.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:11 pm

"I ASKED YOU FIRST, REMEMBER?" Anna called, back. He still didn't answer her question on the spelling...

A brief thought came to her mind about what if the guy thought she meant the real Supergirl. She laughed at the thought. Supergirl was fiction, no matter how cool she was. What on Earth would make this guy think she was talking about the actual character?

"MY NAME IS ANNA! WHAT'S YOURS??" She called, not really caring who introduced who first.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:09 pm

He frowned, he didn't know any Anna and was pretty sure Kara didn't know one called that either. "CLARK KENT!" He yelled back to her, he wasn't going to reveal the whole Superman thing to her..."AND YES LIKE SUPERGIRL!" He added as an after thought remembering the question he had forgotten to reply too earlier.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Anna's brown eyes got as wide as saucer plates. "SERIOUSLY? WERE YOUR PARENTS THAT BIG OF FANS OF SUPERMAN THAT THEY NAMED YOU AFTER HIM???" She asked, believing that was the only logical reasoning behind him having the same name as Superman.

"I'M NOT SAYING IT ISN'T COOL OR ANYTHING, BUT IT'S JUST ODD TO HEAR SOMEONE WITH THE SAME NAME AS THE MAN OF STEEL FROM THE COMICS!" She called, not wanting to offend the guy or anything.

"I'M ACTUALLY A BIG FAN OF SUPERMAN! MY DAD LOVES HIM! HE WOULD GET COMICS OF HIM ALL THE TIME WHEN HE WAS A KID!" She added, now feeling like she was just making conversation.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:27 am

His eyes widened and he almost choked, "YOUR DAD KNOWS ME?!" He yelled back feeling suddenly very unnerved by this realization....who was this girl anyway??  He also known he had had fans but comic books??  He couldn't imagine why someone would go to all the trouble of making a series based on his life....and how did she know Clark Kent's identity anyway??  Feeling rather worried he rubbed his chin and tried to make sense of all this...it was quite strange after all.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:27 am

Knows you? How could he know you... Anna blinked in surprised, before shaking her head. "HOLD ON! ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU ARE THE SUPERMAN??? HOW CAN YOU BE SUPERMAN WHEN HE'S A COMIC BOO-" She paused for a moment, thinking back to when characters traveled to alternate universes. "OH MY GOSH!! YOU'RE FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE! OR I AM! ANYWAYS, WE'RE FROM DIFFERENT UNIVERSES!!! THAT MUST BE IT!!" Anna shouted, started to get excited.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:54 am

Clark's eyebrows went up at her exclamation, he was sure that that couldn't possibly be the case...he certainly didn't want it to be the case. "HAVE ANY HEROES WHERE YOU'RE FROM?!" He yelled back to her.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:16 am

"BESIDES ME, THERE'S IRON MAN, SPIDERMAN, THE X-MEN, THE FANTASTIC FOUR.... JUST TO NAME A FEW." She shouted back, even though she had never met any of the heroes she mentioned, she still kept up with them when they hit the news.

Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:13 am

Clark was finding that very hard to believe and yet...he was believing it, him as a comic book character? He found that to be slightly degrading in an odd way. "SO ANNA, DO YOU KNOW WHY WE'RE HERE?!" He yelled, hoping that maybe she would have some idea...it was a slim hope but he had to know.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:40 am

"SADLY, NO! I JUST GET THE FEELING THAT THEY ARE AFTER SUPERHEROS FROM EVERYWHERE THEY CAN GRAB THEM AT!!" Anna shouted back, still in shock that she was actually talking to Superman.

"IS THAT COLLAR MESSING WITH YOUR POWERS TOO? COULD IT BE THE PUT LIKE GOLD KRYPTONITE IN IT MAYBE?" She asked, thinking that was a logical way to stop the Kryptonian from using his ablities. Then she looked up at the light and saw the red light. "Oh... right that works too..." She mumbled, before shouting, "NEVER MIND! I BET IT'S RED SUN RAYS? I HAVE A RED LIGHT IN MY ROOM, SO I BET YOU HAVE ONE TOO!"
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:57 am

Clark chuckled, so she knew about gold kryptonite? somehow he wasn't at all surprised if anything he was starting to grow amused. "YOU GOT IT! THE GUY IN YOUR ROOM, WHAT'S HE LOOK LIKE?" He yelled back, she had mentioned a guy hadn't she? Maybe he knew him?
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:06 am

"Uhh..." She said, before looking back at the passed out guy. "BLACK HAIR.... HE'S STILL UNCONSCIOUS SO I CAN'T GIVE YOU MORE THAN HAIR COLOR!! OH, HE'S WHITE, IF THAT HELPS..." She shouted, and looked back over to the guy.

I can probably figure out who he is once he wakes up... Well... if he's from the DC world or not...
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:12 am

Clark bit his bottom lip, unfortunately that description fit half of the men in the JLA...."OK WELL THANKS ANYWAY!" He yelled back and rubbed his throat...man who knew yelling could cause such soreness anyway? Clearing his throat he spoke up again, "SO ANY DETAILS YOU CAN GIVE ME ABOUT THE ROOM?" He called towards her, after all maybe each room was different...but then again maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:19 am

"WELL... BLOOD STAINS ON THE WALLS AND FLOORS... A PHONE AND TV THAT DON'T WORK, AND A CAMERA IN THE CORNER OF THE CEILING! OH, AND A BATHROOM, BUT NOTHING ELSE! WHAT ABOUT YOU??" Anna shouted back, before coughing a little. She cleared her throat so she could be ready to reply again.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:41 am

So bloodstains were a part of the decor, he shuddered at the very thought and was silently glad that theirs was blood stain free. "SAME MINUS THE BLOOD!" He yelled back and then groaned under his breath...ok maybe he should let his voice rest for a bit, "YOUR VOICE GETTING SORE?" He yelled, hoping that didn't sound as lame to her as it did to him.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:42 am

"LUCKY!" Anna shouted back, before laughing a little at his question. "YEAH, IT IS ACTUALLY! IS YOURS??"
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:55 am

He chuckled, "YEAH! GIVE ME A MINUTE TO REST MY VOICE!" He said and then inwardly winced. Gosh he sounded ridiculous...and yet his voice was really starting to feel scratchy. He leaned his head back against the wall as he continued to think about what she had told him...if what she said about other heroes and possibly villains being here he didn't want to think about how powerful these people were.
Back to top Go down
Anna Russo

Anna Russo

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:59 am

"KAY!" She shouted back, before looking around. She moved to the bathroom and turned the sink on. Pleas don't be brown, please don't be brown... She prayed, as she turned the water on. She let out a sigh of relief when she was it was clear. Thank you, Jesus! She mentally praised, before seeing the small bar of soap. She washed her hands and made sure there was no soap on them before filling her hands with water and taking a drink.

She did that for a bit, before her throat started feeling a bit better. She smiled to herself, before turning the water off and going back into the room. She glanced at the sleeping body and rolled her eyes, before going back over to the wall where she had been before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}    Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shouting Match Between Room 4 and 6 {TTW}
Page 1 of 1