10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:16 am

Head throbbing and muscles aching was not how Helena usually found herself in the morning. She wasn't one for heavy drinking, but this wasn't a hangover like she thought at first. Sitting up slowly, she placed a hand to her head.

Slowly, the memories of the night before came back to her. "Damn..." She mumbled, remembering her fight with a man and a woman.

Her mask was gone, but that didn't matter as much as what was happening right now. Opening a brown eye, she took note of the red lighting. "Lovely..." She mumbled, before looking further around.

There was two guys in the room with her, causing her to raise her eyebrow. They were both dead to the world, so they couldn't be what brought her here. But, they might have some answers...

Standing up gracefully, she walked over to the two unconscious men, before giving them both a poke with her boot. "Hey, wake up,"
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:33 am

Pietro sat up suddenly when someone began shaking him.  He jumped up and quickly moved across the as fast as he could. As soon as he hit the wall he felt an electric current course through it body. His insides felt like they were on fire. His muscles tensed up an he leaned against the wall trying to breath through the pain. He grabbed his neck were the pain radiated from, holding it tight trying to sooth the pain as best he could.  He looked up and looked around himself.

There was a woman standing over where he had been and another man laying down seemingly still asleep.

He blinked recognizing the man on the floor.  He was fairly certain that was Deadpool.  

He blinked and shook his head.  Clearing it as best he could.  The woman seemed to have been trying to wake them both.  

"You might not want to do that."  He put his head to his hand trying to stave of the headache that was forming behind his eyes.

"Deadpool is known for being crazy and getting stab happy when the mood sticks him."  He mumbled as he leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:50 am

Helena blinked when one of the guys got up and ran, before being shocked. Great, stuck with a Speedster. She thought, annoyed, before glancing over at him.

She glanced down at the guy who was still sleeping as the white haired guy spoke. "Right... whatever, do you have any idea of where we are?" She asked, turning to the speedster.

"Just want answers; I was attacked last night."
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:14 am

Pietro shook his head and took a breath as the pain subsided.  He took a few more breaths before looking at the woman before him.

She was beautiful.  Short blonde and dark eyes and lovely soft looking skin.  But she seemed annoyed with him already.

"No idea.  I was getting home from my sisters place and suddenly everything went black.  Woke up here and that's all I know."  He rubbed his hand over his face trying to get his barrings.

The room was sparse.  Heck that was a generous word for it.  It was more like a cell.  

"Have you been awake long?"  He asked her.  She might have more information than him.
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 3:12 am

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Right... no, not long." She took note of the metal collar on his neck, before feeling the one on hers. Great.... Cats hate collars...

Sighing a little, she looked back at him. "You okay? That shock sounded nasty." She asked, having no concern or real interest in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 3:43 am

Pietro looked at woman as she touched her own collar. Looked like she didn't like the collar either.

"Yeah. Seems when I used my powers it went off. I would not suggest using powers if you have them. That was not pleasant. Luckily I heal fast and that doesn't seem to be giving me shocks. So there's that." He said with a sigh.

He'd had worse in his training with his father and sister and when he was working with the Avengers.
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:13 am

Helena smirked a little. "Lucky me I don't have powers." She said, before moving to the wall and sitting down.

"You're not someone I recognize, nor to I recognize our sleeping friend." She cast a long glance at the guy who was still sleeping. "But, my names Helena." She introduced, thinking she might as well.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:20 am

Pietro stretched and relaxed his aching muscles. He sat down next to her leaving about a foot between them. "I'm Pietro." He told her.

"I go by Quicksilver too." He nodded toward the other guy. "He's Deadpool. I don't know much else about him. I've seen him a few times but that's about it."

He reached out his hand. "Nice to meet you Helena." He smiled at her kindly. "And hey if I have to be stuck in here at least I'm stuck with a pretty woman who's seems nice."
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:23 am

She raised an eyebrow at him, smirking a little. "Catwoman, is also what I go by."

She hummed a little. "Just never get on my bad side, then I'll continue to seem "nice"." She said, lightly, leaning her head back against the wall. "I've never heard of you." She commented, lightly. "Only speedsters I know are the Flashs, Turbo, Kid Flash, Professor Zoom, and Johnny Quick."
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:29 am

Pietro grinned widely. "I'll keep in mind that the cat has sharp claws."

His forehead wrinkled in confusion as she listed off speedsters. "Never heard of them. Where I'm from I'm the fastest but there are a number of other speedsters though they don't keep up with me quit so well but from the sound of it those guys might be able to keep up with me." He told her with an impressed tone.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:26 am

"CHIMICHANGAS!!"  

...yep, Deadpool was up.  

The mercenary was jolted awake by...who knows what, and sat up sharply.  He blinked a few times - though his mask undoubtedly blocked the other two from seeing this - and then rotated his head to get a good view of the room.  

Well, this was interesting!  New people!  

Or, at least one new person.  That silver hair looked pretty familiar.  

"Well hel-lo!  I've got new roomies!!"  The mercenary clapped his hands happily, and then bounced up to his feet.  

"Now, we need to establish a roommate contract.  First of all; Speedy, no peeing on the floor, okay?  And you!" he pointed at the blonde woman. "No molting!  If I know one thing about great hair, it's that it is worse than having a dog; it gets everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:45 am

Helena jumped, before looking back at Deadpool who had suddenly shouted. Her eyes went wide at him as he started talking.

She narrowed his eyes at him. "Excuse me? I'm not a bird." She stood up and crossed her arms.

"You've been here awhile, haven't you?" She asked, giving him a look.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Pietro jumped when Deadpool sat up. He chuckled when the guy began speaking.

"No this is just how Deadpool is. Am I right dude?" He was intent not to piss off the people who would be near him when he slept and when he couldn't use his speed.

He decided to play along with the crazy guy. He held up his right hand. "I promise not to pee on the floor." He said with a patronizing smile.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:25 am

"Oh honey, it feels like I've been here a year," Deadpool sighed at Helena.  "Buuuut it's probably been more like, a month.  Yeah, a month."  

And then he nodded at Pietro.  "Good!  When the guys come in here with the blacklight I do not want to be embarrassed.  Now!"  

The masked man clapped his hands together, and tilted his head curiously at the two occupants.  

"You, sir, I think I know.  I think it's the hair - it's very shiny, almost metallic looking.  Hmmm....oh!  Oh!!  I know!!" Deadpool then began to jump up and down excitedly.  

"You're Magneto's kid!!"  

And then he whirled around to look at Helena.  "And you're - not his sister.  Who are you.  Do you even belong in this series?"
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:24 am

A month? Great, this is going to drag on, isn't it? She thought.

"Nope, sorry to disappoint. I already have two half-siblings that I don't care for." She stated, running a hand through her short hair. "Series?" She gave Pietro a look that clearly read "What's he talking about?".

"Helena, I got by Catwoman." She raised her sharp nails almost to give him an idea. If she had her gloves, she could give him a real idea with her diamond claws.
Back to top Go down
Pietro Maximoff

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:40 am

Pietro frowned at the mention of his father. They still had their issues and he hated people identifying him as Magneto's kid.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Deadpool is known for talking nonsense as far as a normal person is concerned." He told her.

"And my name is Pietro dude." He told the masked maniac with an irritated tone. "Or Quicksilver if you prefer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}   Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool} Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in an ugly room... Joy... {Tag: Pietro/Quicksilver and Wade/Deadpool}
Page 1 of 1