10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wake up call (tag:Diana Prince)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Wake up call (tag:Diana Prince) Empty
PostSubject: Wake up call (tag:Diana Prince)   Wake up call (tag:Diana Prince) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Johnny rolled over falling onto the floor hard. He pushed himself up on to his hands and knees shaking his head trying to clear the fog that clouded his eyes and head. He stood slowly leaning against the wall and looked around taking stock of the room he was in. it was a cold hard room with a tv, phone and a few pieces of furniture.

He then noticed that there was a beautiful woman laying on the bed next to the one he was on moments before. She was lovely and reminded him of Super Woman in her looks. The long black hair, the long muscular legs, her round hips and large buxom chest. She also had large strong arms and he recognized the trained power in her. He moved closer to her and put his hand on her shoulder and began shaking her.

"Hey Sweetchecks wakey wakey." He said trying to bring the woman back to consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Diana Prince

Diana Prince

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call (tag:Diana Prince)   Wake up call (tag:Diana Prince) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:35 am

Diana was immediately jolted awake by the feeling of an unknown touch on her shoulder. Her eyes snapped open, and she immediately sat up and grabbed the wrist of the strange person who had touched her.

Of course, she had instinctively used some of her Amazonian quickness to do so, which resulted in a shock from the collar. Diana cried out and released the man's hand, but still stood and backed away from him, her eyes narrowed.

"I do not like to be touched without permission," she warned before raising her head to glance about the room.

"Especially in such stressful circumstances."

So she had been moved from her previous room, then. Wonderful.

"I apologize if I hurt you, though."

And Diana returned her gaze to the man, and her brow furrowed. He resembled Flash...remarkably. But he was not him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call (tag:Diana Prince)   Wake up call (tag:Diana Prince) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:51 am

Johnny rubbed his wrist after she released him. "No problem Sweetchecks." He said with a sleazy smile.

"You know you look a lot like a friend of mine." He told her raising an eye brow.

"She's really hot too." He told her stepping up to her but making sure not to touch her. It was the classic 'I'm not touching you', thing that little kids do to irritate each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake up call (tag:Diana Prince)   Wake up call (tag:Diana Prince) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wake up call (tag:Diana Prince)
Page 1 of 1