10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Madrox

Jamie Madrox

Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock) Empty
PostSubject: Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock)   Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:15 am

Jamie sat up slowly rubbing his forehead. There was a massive headache forming behind his eyes. He blinked the sleep from his eyes looking around.

"What the hell?" He asked in annoyance as he looked around the dark dank room seeing one other person. He stood and moved to the door. He pulled on the handle and felt a hard shock go through his hand. "Son of a Bitch!" He yelled as he began banging his fist on the door demanding someone open the door.

(ok i recognize the name Matt Murdock but I can't remember who he is, what is his hero/villain name?)

Last edited by Jamie Madrox on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diana Prince

Diana Prince

PostSubject: Re: Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock)   Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:25 am

(XD He's Daredevil ^^)

Matt was startled awake at the sound of someone banging on a door. He sat up immediately, trying to sense with his echolation what was going on. However, his eyes widened a fraction when . . . nothing. Normally the natural sonar waves were able to let him know the placement of things, but . . . he couldn't pick up on them. That, and the banging on the door should have bothered him much more than it was. His hearing was strong enough that it should have been like hearing an earthquake. Not only was his echolation not working, but it seemed as if his enhanced hearing - and his other senses - seemed to be . . . muted.

His powers weren't working.

This was disturbing enough, but that added to the feeling of a collar around his neck, the unfamiliar feeling of the ground beneath him, the cool, damp air, and the sound of a stranger all alerted to him to the fact that he was not in his apartment back in Hell's Kitchen.

Moving slowly, Matt sat up, and turned to where the sound of the man banging on the door came from. "I'm guessing by your distressed manner that you have no idea where we are either?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie Madrox

Jamie Madrox

PostSubject: Re: Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock)   Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:40 am

Jamie turned sharply when the other occupant of the room spoke. He took a breath trying to calm himself somewhat. He gritted his teeth as he breathed. "No. And since I woke up first I'm going to assume it's the same for you. I'm Jamie." He stepped up to the guy stretching out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Matt Murdock

Matt Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock)   Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:46 am

Matt nodded regretfully. "Unfortunately, I'm just as lost as you," he exhaled. "Nice to meet you Jamie. I'm Matt," he greeted, running a hand through his hair and completely ignoring the outstretched hand, purely because he couldn't see it. Normally his echolation would have alerted him to the gesture, but without it . . . well, Matt wasn't used to being a normal blind man.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Madrox

Jamie Madrox

PostSubject: Re: Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock)   Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock) EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:13 am

Jamie looked at the other man in confusion when he didn't shake hands. Jamie sighed in exasperation. "Dude are you blind? I've got my hand hanging out here and your just leaving me?" he said in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Matt Murdock

Matt Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock)   Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:22 am

Matt chuckled a bit at Jamie's question. "Funny you should say that . . ." he mused as he exhaled. "I apologize for not shaking your hand, but I am, in fact, blind," he said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Madrox

Jamie Madrox

PostSubject: Re: Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock)   Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Jamie's eyes widened slightly. "Oh sorry dude." he said trying to be casual. He took Murdock's hand and shook it. "So you have any idea what this is about? I mean I can't think of anyone I've pissed enough to do something this elaborate. What about you?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Matt Murdock

Matt Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock)   Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:56 am

Matt chuckled a bit, and shook his head as he shook Jamie's hand in return. "Nothing to be sorry for. I'm very good at hiding it," he said a bit wryly. Of course, he was normally a lot better at hiding it, but oh well . . .

At Jamie's question, Matt shook his head and exhaled. "I've made a few enemies in the past, but I'm not sure if any of them are capable of this kind of scheme," he said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock)   Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wake up time (Tag: Matt Murdock)
Page 1 of 1