10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Villainess Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Happy Birthday Villainess  Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Villainess Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper)   Happy Birthday Villainess  Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:18 am

(this topic takes place two weeks before the rp starts)
He made his way right into Villainess's room and without knocking strode right on it as if he owned the place...which in a way he totally did. "So I heard it was someone's birthday today." He said as he made his way towards where Villainess was sitting. "And if so then I guess it would be about time to get you a nice little present am I right?" He asked as he leaned down to her eye level. He couldn't keep the knowing smirk off of his face however as he smirked down at her, "So how about you finally take me up on that offer...you, me a little romantic candlelight/" He suggested as he ran one hand down her side.
Back to top Go down
https://10doorsrpnew.forumotion.com
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Villainess Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper)   Happy Birthday Villainess  Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:35 am

Villainess was sitting on her chair, looking down at a book she was having a nice time reading. Of course she was only reading it due to she was bored. Both her and Reaper had been told to keep things on the down low. Let the prisoners get their guards down before they would attack them once more. Which made her bored, but she couldn't really disagree with him. He was the leader of this whole operation. The only thing she could disagree with him, when he tried to get her to go out with him. The sudden thought of this made her roll her eyes though. Sometimes it felt she needed to slap both him and Reaper and their little man brains. Though before she could back to reading, Villain decided to walk right into her room, causing her head to raise and look at him as if he was dumb.

"Um, you do know you need to knock, right?" She asked before stopping when he suddenly towered over her in her seat. Practically pinning her. Her eyebrow raised at him as he started to talk about her birthday. And then how he needed to get her a gift, before talking that candlelight dinner he was always talking to her about. In which in her pink eyes just looked at him like he was an idiot. "And what makes you think I will take you up on that offer? Especially since I turned you down, how many times?" Vilainess asked, her head leaning back to give him a unsatisfied look.

Though, unknowingly to him, a part of her liked how he was trapping her. But she was making sure to keep that hidden. Not wanting to let know he was doing something good. If he knew, he would use it against her.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Villainess Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper)   Happy Birthday Villainess  Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:01 am

Reaper came into the room, carrying a cake that looked like a giant pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs. "Nighty, don't know how, but I remembered your birthday! I guess my memory is getting better, huh?" He grinned, before taking note of Villain. "Yo, you can't hog her today!" He stated, putting the cake down on the desk, before spinning the chair out of Villain's grip.

Reaper pulled Villainess out of her chair and into his arms, before turning her around towards the cake. "It's alllmooond flavooor... with raaaaspberry filling! Your fav, babe." He said, before biting her neck.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Villainess Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper)   Happy Birthday Villainess  Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:18 am

Villain glared at Reaper as he interrupted the moment. He was sure he had almost had her for one moment at least. "Reaper...your timing is terrible as always." He said with a forced smile. His eyes landed on the cake...no he wouldn't but somehow he knew he had. "You changed the cake order I made didn't you?" He asked with extreme distaste when he saw the decoration. Of course Reaper would add something hideous like pink furry handcuffs. He wrapped one arm around Villainess, "I can honestly say the man has no taste." He said shooting Reaper a smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://10doorsrpnew.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Villainess Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper)   Happy Birthday Villainess  Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Villainess Rated M(tags: Villainess and Reaper)
Page 1 of 1