10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not So Alone (tags: Egil)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Signy

Signy

Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Empty
PostSubject: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:33 am

Signy awoke to find herself on a bed, a different one. This one wasn't as spacious as the one in Slayer's room. To her dismay, she noticed that she was still wearing the lingerie he had picked out for her earlier. She winced and pulled the sheet up to cover herself as best as she could. Her eyes widened when she saw Egil lying on the bed next to her. Thankfully he was in his clothes once again, otherwise it might have been slightly awkward waking him up. She bit her bottom lip and moved to wake him up. "Egil?" She asked, her voice a little shaky with pent up nerves.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:59 pm

The young man groaned in his sleep and turned around, appearing to be annoyed at whoever it was trying to wake him up. "Nooo.." he whined, half asleep and still stuck in whatever dreamworld he currently was in. "I don't wanna kill a baby dragon..."
But then he realised that the voice calling out to him sounded way to sweet to belong to his mother, and slowly stirred awake. He stared sleepily up at Death's only offspring, blinking a couple of times as  his brain had to take a minute to realise it was actually Signy by his side, using the sheet to cover herself.
That realization hit him quite hard.
"Signy?!" he burst out, sitting up and grabbing hold of her thin arms in shock and at the same time great relief. "I've no idea what's going on, or how i even ended up here, but i'm glad to see you're alright-"
His eyes accidently trailed lower, and taking another few awkward seconds to let this sight sink, he was quick to let go and turn his back to her, keeping a good enough distance between them. "I-uh-sorry," he coughed embarrassed, still confused as hell and now feeling ashamed.
What kind of sick (and suicidal apparnetly) people dared do this to Signy of all people? Oh sweet raven's of Odin.... He'd surely get his eyesballs plucked out for this! And he'll deserve it too...
"...I hope you're alright?" he asked after an akward silence, still keeping his gaze away in geniune respect for her.
Grumbling to himself, he finally took notice of the very noticble words inscribed on his skin.
Failure.
Fake.

He blinked again, suddenlly recalling the branding that took place right before he blakced out again, and found himself here alone... He frowned lightly, and cast a careful look back at Signy. And seeing her own brandings only made his frown deeper, wich almost made look liek an entirely different person.
"I'm sorry," he then said, in a way that made it a little hard to tell what he was feeling, and respectfully turned his eyes away from her again. "They'll get what's comming for them."

Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_moywyvhaZi1qgmq18o1_500

Last edited by Egil Thruerson on Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Signy's brow furrowed as Egil sleepily mentioned a baby dragon before he started to come too, she didn't even have time to react before he sat up quite suddenly. As he grabbed her arms and spoke to her she nodded, he looked all right other then the two brands on his skin. His eyes drifted lower and she blushed as she remembered that she was wearing revealing lingerie, he was quick however to turn around and give her some measure of privacy. At his words, she smiled "Don't be...you're not the one who put me in this." She pointed out gently. At his other words she bit her bottom lip, "I'm a little sore....I know one of the people who's doing all this." She said eventually knowing that she couldn't keep a secret from Egil. She explained what had happened with Slayer and what his real name was before she rubbed her shoulder where her brand was and sighed heavily. "If he's here I just know it'll be a lot harder to escape...trust me." She said quietly, she hadn't even managed to stand a chance against the man for very long. "How are you?" She asked after a moment as her eyes drifted back to the brands on his skin, the words much like her own seemed to be just as hurtful.
Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_mdr5ikfKbw1qlxvxuo2_500
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:21 pm

During Signy's little story, Egil had surprsingly stayed quiet the whole time, not interrupting or drifting off somewhere in his own head like he always tended to do, deliberately or not. Torunn would've felt proud and slapped the back of his head, telling him it'd be about damn time he learned to pay attention.
Nothing made much more sense as Signy finished speaking though, it actually just made this whole weird mess weirder. Out of all their grandparents enimes, it had to be Utgard who got bored enough to travel Midgard. Egil, much like Signy, only knew of the legends and dark tales about the Jotun King, and how he'd manage to drive both Thor and Loki out of his kingdom with mere tricks... But much like Odin, Utgard always ahd some reason behind his actions... often resulting in something bad for those with Aesir blood in them.
"It's funny," he chuckled after a moment, smiling like he usually would but this time with something more sad to it. "How everyone else is so concerned over who my father might be, while I'm not."
Now it was obvious Egil wasn't a 'pureblooded', with Utgard showing such interesst in it. He'd always had the supicison, but now it just... hurts more, making the words branded on his skin burn.
Sighing, he sat straight up and wordlessly took his shirt off. "Here ya go," he said in his typical boyish and happy tone, smiling friendly at Signy as he handed her his shirt. "This'll cover and warm you up more."
He felt responsible for her wounds now too, for having been tortured more in trying to help him against the Jotun King. And besides, someoes as important as her deserves to be treated with respect!

Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_inline_mlf6bcR5Mb1rd1pdh
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Signy gave him a sad smile, she really didn't understand why Utgard was so interested in who Egil's dad was anyway. "I don't get it either." She admitted quietly as she looked down at her hands which were twisting in her lap. She was more worried then how she was letting on, she was brought out of her thoughts when Egil spoke again and then handed her his shirt. She looked over at him and blushed once again, he really looked quite handsome. She hesitantly accepted his shirt and glaced over at him, "Are you sure?" She asked quietly, feeling touched that he had thought about her. She wasn't entirely sure why she was so surprised, Egil was always surprising her when he did things like this.
Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_m1ks4wBg2G1r8khsj
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:46 pm

He looked confused again at her question, as if not fully understanding what she meant. "Well, yeah," he stated, boyish grin back in place as if there was nothing wrong at all going on at that moment. "It's not like I ain't used to the cold right," he chuckled, leaning back on his hands on the mattress. "Or being half naked," he added as an after thought without really thinking through what he was saying. Well, it was nothing unusual for warriors, be it rookies or veteran, to run around bare chested un battles. Or to prove their maniless for whatever reason. Like that time thy ahd to run naked through a blizzard! Damn that had been one long day of practice.
"...oh, am I making you uncomfortable?" he asked a little worried, scratching his neck awkwardly.
Smiling again, he grabbed the sheet this time and coverd himself up like a cocoon, almsot falling of the bed in the process. "Ta-daah! Now both are mostly clothed," he sang, only to seconds after fall over the bed anyway and hit the floor with a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:59 pm

Signy listened to him with a small smile as she decided to wear his shirt, he seemed to be lost in thought after mentioning being half-naked. Then he surprised her by asking her if he was making her uncomfortable, he wrapped himself in the sheet and then fell off the bed. "Oh! Are you ok?" She asked, unable to keep a little laugh from leaving her as she hurried to his side. He seemed a little surprised but not seriously hurt which was a relief. "Here." She said and offered him her hand so she could help pull him up.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:20 pm

He chuckled at his own silly clumpiness, and smiled gratefully up at Signy. His hand froze in mid air however before he would've taken her hand, and then just gave her a blank look instead of grabbing it. Clenching his fist, he untangled himself and stood up without her help, putting back the sheet on matress.
That was rude of me, he thought guilty as he had his back turned to her, scratching his neck awkwardly. It's not that he'd have anythign agisnt touching her, really he would't ming hugging the girl now and then, but... Touching a being like her so freely wasn't belived to be a good thing. Mabe beacuse she was a being born from Death? Personally, Egil didn't belive it woud hurt him by just ocuhign Signy, but he had been brought up in the heart of Valhalla, where the strict rules and laws of nature was brainwashed into you wheter you noticed or not. And then there was her 'title' too. While Hel pretty much had the same status as Odin, Signy was closely behind.
He mentally whined at the stupid and complicated rules, and faced Signy again with an apolgetic smile, totally forgotten he was shirtless again.
"Sorry about that, force of habbit ya know?" he smiled gently. "Just so you won't missunderstand, I do like you. You're one of the few I with honesty respect," he said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:36 pm

She smiled back down at him and then frowned as his hand stopped in mid air and then he gave her a blank look. She wondered what was going on and then it dawned on her, stupid, she was so stupid she sighed and let her hand fall back to her side as she avoided looking at him. Of course he wouldn't want to touch her, few would after all she was Hel's daughter....it still stung though. She didn't really hear what he said next and just nodded giving him a forced smile. "I'm sure." She said coldly, after all if he really thought that he wouldn't have avoided her. She was probably being too harsh after all the Aesir were raised to have a fear of death, "I think I'll have a shower." She said, needing to get away and before he could object much less move she had left and had locked the door behind her.
Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_m2nezrLyX51rn0sg0
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:00 pm

(....getting dirty ideas here *shooooooooooooootshotshotshot* x'D sorry,sorry, blame the chocolate and lack of sleep!! x'3)

He blinked, and hesitantly reached out a hand towards her but just like before stopped himself before he would've touched her. Wordlessly, he watched her walk past him and to the bathroom.The moment he heard the door lock slapped himself on the forehead, feeling stupid and unworthy and all the things a warrior shouldn't be. Oh yeah, a failure. How ironically fitting.
"Why am I so insensitively stupid!?" he grumbled, bumping his head against the wall in self loathing. Her cold tone had actully stung a little, but he didn't blame her at for it. This was one of those he wished he could just wash off all those teaching he's been raised with, though of cours that was easier said than done.
After another 10 minutes of head bumping and mentally strangling himself, he glanced over at the bathroom door with a sad look. Sighing, he pushed himself off the wall.
"Hey, Signy?" he called getnly, knocking softly on the door. "You have all right to be upset with me, and you don't have to forgive my actions either... But I really am sorry."
He felt lame, standing here like a lost little troll looked out of its cave. Truly not a fitting image of warrior of Odin. But heck, Signy's feeling more important. Especially aftet what she just went through, and for his sake no less.
He rubbed the back of his head, eyes cast down at his feet in shame. "I uh, I'll let you be..."
With a heavy sigh, he dragged himselfback to the wall, having already decided to let Signy have the bed anyway. As sat there trying to figure out this whole situation, and how to stopp acting so disrespectful towards his room mate, his thoughts travelled back to the faceless man he'd spotted right before the branding. Why had he felt so.... familiar?
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:17 pm

(pffft you are not alone Wink XDDD)
Signy sighed as she leaned against the door, she didn't really blame Egil...he had been raised to fear her after all. Of course he would be afraid to touch her, she sighed and looked down at her hands as far as she knew she didn't have the death touch. Then again, she hadn't really tried to kill someone before, not that she ever would....after all that was her mother's job not hers. She looked up as Egil knocked on the door, at his words she felt guiltier for being so harsh. She could tell he meant it, she just wished she didn't feel so hurt....it was an odd feeling for her. Her eyes moved to the shirt that Egil had given her earlier and sighed, well either she could sulk in the bathroom for a little while longer or she could have her shower and then talk to Egil. It might be easier for her to talk to him after she had had some time to herself. Her mind made up she stripped down and then moved to the shower, it didn't take too long to wash up and start feeling a little better. The hot water eased the tension in her muscles and for a moment she could forget that she was trapped in a place that was keeping her prisoner. If only her mother were here....she would know what to do...finished she shut off the water and using the towel dried herself off as best as she could. Of course there were still some water droplets clinging to her skin as she changed back into the lingerie and then she took the shirt and folded it neatly. Letting out a sigh, she opened the door and saw Egil sitting against the wall he looked like he still felt bad. Biting her lip, she moved forward and let the shirt fall to the floor next to him so he wouldn't have to accidently touch her on accident. "Its fine, I should have remembered that Aesir are raised to distrust me." She said quietly as she sat across from him. Giving him enough room so he wouldn't feel like she was too close too him.
Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_m5ef09e0yx1rr5fq9
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Hearing the bathroom door opened, Egil looked up with a relieved smile, only to quickly look down again when he saw she was in nothing but in that lingerie again. Busy trying to distract himself from looking, he only noticed she had moved forward until she dropped his shirt on the floor.
He blinked, not looking as flustered anymore as he stared down at the shirt with a light frown.
At her words however, his whole from suddenly changed. Now as he looked up, unbotherd by her lack of clothing, his gaze held no trace of his usual lightness or gentle side. He almost looked angry.
Without warning, he suddenly reached out and grabbed hold of her wrists, gently so it wouldn't hurt her but still firm. With a determined look he pulled her forward until she was pressed up agaisnt his chest, and then warmly wrapped his arms around her smaller form.
"Well I'm trying to ignore those teachings," he sighed, one hand patting her shoulder comfortingly. (Apparently he forgot again that he was still shirtless.) "Every being needs someone to hold them afterall," he said brightly as he pulled back a little, but still have his arms around her. Grinning that boyish smile of his, he patted her head like she was a little kid. "You're too cute not to hug anyway!"
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Signy's eyes widened as Egil actually grabbed her wrists and hugged her. She blinked and very slowly returned the hug even as she heard what he said. She slowly remembered that he was half-naked and she felt her face heat up again. As he pulled back and smiled at her, she studied him thoughtfully. "I suppose." She said slowly as she tried to read his expression. At his other words, she blushed again "I am not cute." She said stubbornly, her nose wrinkling at the thought. She started to realize that she was practically in his lap, due to how he had pulled her against him. Another blush filled her cheeks as she tried not to overthink their current position.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:21 pm

He laughed at her cute response, wanting to pinch her cheek but held himself back. He just wanted her understand that it wasn't her he feared.
As he noticed her blush, it took him another second before realization dawned down on him, and just like that he felt like a complete fool again and wanted to bump his head against something hard for being so inconsiderate. No wonder his mother kept slapping his head...
Feeling a blush making it's way to his face as well, he pulled back from the hug and turned his gaze lsehwere again, somehow for just a moment forgotten their lack of clothing. God damn, why did eh keep making Signy so uncfortmbale? Some good partner he turned out to be.
"I crossed the line there again, forgive me," he murmured embaressed. And he really liked the hug too.... darn it.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Signy slowly slid off his lap and sat next to him. "Don't apologize Egil." She said firmly, moving to hold his hand with her own before pausing and letting her hand fall back. She didn't want a repeat of what had happened earlier. "It's not often I get hugs from Aesir" She added as she tried to lighten the mood. Her step-grandmother being the exception to the rule.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Egil found himself liking how close they were more and more, and smiled slightly to himself when she moved to sit down next to him. "Well... I won't exactly be seen as an 'Aesir' anyway from now on," he murmured, smile still intake but not with that typical softeness to it. Now that he kew himself he wasn't a 'pureblood', might as well use thislittle discovory to his advatnage, and ignore those laws right?
He turned his head, coming face to face with Signy. He reached for her hand without hesitation this time though, and gace a gently squeeze as he smiled again, a smile only meant for her.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Signy frowned at his words, "No one but a select few know you're not a full Aesir." She pointed out firmly.  She hated how Utgard had discovered that information.  "I only found out on accident." She added as an after thought.  "For what it's worth, your secret is safe with me." She said as she gave his hand a gentle squeeze in return.  "Besides you'll always be an Aesir to me." She added gently as she nudged him gently with her shoulder.  An involuntary shiver ran through her as the cold started to register.  The cold was something she had never really understood until now.
Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Large 
(These two *squeals*)
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:14 pm

(well whadya know, we have ourself another adorkable OTP? 8D -shot- )

He chuckled, a little touched by her kind words. She really had no reason to try and comfort him, but he really didn't mind it. It felt nice, having someone showing real concern for him, and not just because they had to. "Well you know us in Asgard, rumors spreads like the plague within a day or less," he shrugged, unconsciously intertwining their fingers. The things is, even if this meant trouble for himself, he was more concernd about his mother. What would happen to her if this would break out? Would they brand her a traitor... or let her off easy? Odin never exactly played favourites, not since after the whole mess with the trickster that is.
He smiled anyhow, when Signy told him he'd always be an Aesir in her eyes. Even while having her bad history with them, she made it sound like a good thing being on e as she told him that. "
"You are so cute, no mtter what you say," he grinned. He didn't miss the how she shiverd, and without really thinking (again) wrapped an arm around her shoulder, resulting in them ending up pressed up agaisnt each other once more.

Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_lqjrezLno71qh13bg
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:16 pm

(YAY! *cheers* XDD)
Signy frowned at the reminder but didn't mind it when he intertwined their fingers together, "Even so they shouldn't cast you out just because you're not a pureblood." She pointed out with a frown.  Her thoughts wandered to Torunn....would she get hurt as a result?  She hoped she wouldn't, Torunn was someone she liked.  She looked over at him at his other words, this time not correcting him as she had a feeling he would ignore her anyway.  She wasn't expecting him to wrap his arm around her shoulders however and blinked in surprise as he pressed them together once more.  She let herself act natural, but it was really difficult when his bare side brushed against her own bare skin.  She really shouldn't be noticing how nice he smelled either...not at all, "You smell nice." She said without thinking and immediately wanted to sink under the floor.  An embarrassed laugh left her and she gave him an apologetic look, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to blurt that out quite like that." She said as she shyly met his gaze.
Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_mifzc3wyrM1rftd23o1_500
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:07 pm

His smile didn't falter, but he did raise and eyebrow at her sudden compliment. Or, at least he think that's what it was? "Thanks," he grinned either way, finding her even more adorable as he meet her shy eyes. "You smell rather nice too," he said honestly, without any hint of embarrassment and shyness.
Unwittingly, with their faces already so close, his eyes glanced down at her lips for a moment until he caught himself and quickly averted his eyes.
You're crossing the line again, stupid.... he mentally scolded himself.
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:20 am

She blushed at his compliment as well and then felt her breath catch as his eyes drifted towards her lips. A wave of sudden confusion and longing hit her then and she hastily looked away, not entirely sure what it was that she was feeling. A little smile lit her face before she looked back up at him, "So um....what have you been up too? I mean before we got taken here?" She asked, thinking it would probably be a good idea to steer the conversation away from such dangerous waters. However she couldn't help wondering what he thought of her...then her mind wandered back to what had happened earlier. No....she was sure he wouldn't want anything to do with her, no matter how tempting the idea might be.
Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_inline_mgakneVJZg1rt2432
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:53 am

He hummed to himself at her question, still busy scolding himself in his mind for the thoughts running around in his head. Really not the time and place for that, he sighed. And besides, she's not just anyone.
"Well, I had finally been giving some free time actually," he recalled happily. "So I had taken the first portal to Midgard, and spent a couple of weeks exploring!" He looked like a kid on christmas for a moment there. Everything with this world was just new and interesting in his eyes. "Las thing I actually remember before waking up here.... was watching the city lights during night...." he murmured, trailing off.
He turned back to look at Signy, squeezing her hand gently again and hoping she wouldn't move it away. It felt nice holding on it, not cold or threatening at all as so many back believed it would be. It's quite the opposite actually.
"...what about you?"

Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_inline_mrda5nCu0T1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:54 pm

(I'm sorry for the wait, Sunday's are the busiest days for me X'D however I will be off this whole week cause its the start of the Christmas break! <3333)
She listened to him talk and let out a little sigh, it all sounded quite nice....Midgard was a place she had been too only a handful of times.  And always with someone, it was almost like her family didn't trust her to be by herself.  The way how he described it sounded like a dream and she smiled happily at the thought of seeing those lights.  "It sounds so lovely." She said quietly before she heard his question, "Well I was on my back from visiting my Uncle Jorry." She said as she tucked some hair behind her ear with her free hand.  He was the only Uncle she ever really saw and she always felt for him being cooped up where he was.  He had put himself in his own kind of exile and she still wasn't entirely too sure why that was.  "Next thing I knew I was in that Basement." She said with a shudder as she thought about it. She squeezed his hand in return, silently grateful that he hadn't pulled his hand away just yet. It felt nice....and she wasn't entirely sure why she kept feeling butterflies whenever he smiled at her.
Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_lxcnqgluWj1r0frfb
(kay don't laugh but I heard this song and I kid you not all I could think about was those two XDDD
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:01 am

(noooo worries honey<33 but oh yay!! christmas break!! 8D *hugglessssssss* ohmygosh tho, the sooooooong x'D you're right, with this topic and them eings so damn adorable, it fits!! yound theire theme song!!!  bounce  bounce  *clings* xD <33333 lets put them in a boat and have them sing nao .3.)

Egil smiled at the memory of those lights, already planning on seeing them again once he got out of this place. And maybe with Signy then... He was sure she'd love it. As she herself just stated, it is indded a lovely sight to behold.
As Signy again began to spoke, his gaze was locked on her face, following her hand's movements as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear, and he didn't even realize he was staring. It looks so soft to touch, he found himself thinking, this time not bothering if it was crossing a line or not. It was his head, no rules allowed.
"You visited the World Serpent," he said a little dumbfounded after another moment, and then gave his usual boyish and bright grin again. "I'm sure he's a funny uncle to have," he said happily, no hint of sarcasm or mockery in his voice. He knew he had, like everyone else really, all the right reasons to fear the giant sea-serpent. Afterall, Jormungand used to have vikings for appetizers back in the day, amd Aesir's for breakfast. Literally. And not to mention, Egil just happen to be the grandchild of the snake's nemesis and destined killer. Seriously, what the actual hell irony?
It was nice to hear Signy talk about the chaos offspring in such a gentle manner however, as if he wasn't a terrifying beast just waiting for the world's end and his own extinction...
He squeezed her hand again gentely when she shudderd, wanting nothing more right then to make her feel better in this messed up place.
"So um, how about your other uncle?" he asked to keep the conversation going, having to bit back a chuckle when calling one of the Aesirs worst nightmares 'uncle'. "Meet up with Fenrir too..?" He asked this more carefully, as if in fear the wolf would hear him or something. Another old habbit from he grew up apparently. It was said the demon would turn up at your door step when spoken his name sometimes.

Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_inline_mfvbrwlvqL1rbj4np
Back to top Go down
Signy

Signy

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:22 am

(we should put them in a boat <<>> XDDD and yesss I can't wait x3 <333333 )
Signy felt Egil's eyes on her and looked up at him shyly, "Yeah...he's really not as the legends say." She said after a moment.  With her Jorry opened up and her mother had always told her the stories of how close she and her brothers had been before they had all been separated.  She felt comfortable around Jorry as if he wasn't a giant serpent indeed she knew Jorry preferred his serpent form.  He had also never given her a reason to be scared of him, which only made her feel closer to him.  At Egil's other question, she frowned just a little bit "Well Uncle Fennie is a lot more....wild I guess is the word.  I've only seen him twice.....and each visit didn't last very long.  He gives some of the best hugs though, well next to Jorry...I was actually thinking about paying Uncle Fennie a vist after seeing Jorry.  His daughter though, you know Denise right?  She's so cool, I love hanging out with her." She added with a little smile.  She also enjoyed hanging out with Dimitri, both of her cousins had a tendency to look out for her though....which she might have found annoying if she didn't love both of them so much.  She smiled, it was nice being able to talk to someone who didn't know much about her family beyond the legends.  That and she had always liked Egil....he was someone who she had a crush on for awhile though she had never told anyone.  
Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Tumblr_m50zw8mVZO1rq0y3f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not So Alone (tags: Egil)   Not So Alone (tags: Egil) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not So Alone (tags: Egil)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next