10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck in the Dark, What Else is New?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Justin Queen

Justin Queen

Stuck in the Dark, What Else is New? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Dark, What Else is New?   Stuck in the Dark, What Else is New? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:49 am

"That's Professor Queen," He stated, reaching up and tapping her nose lightly. "But, Justin is fine." He said, with a teasing tone and smirk.

Surprise hit him when she told him to do the same... not to lose his laugh. His gaze softened at her, even though she couldn't see it. He reached over and took her hand in his, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Ohh, you don't know too many people then," he teased, not letting go of her hand. He actually felt pride from her comment, which kind of surprised him. Justin didn't see himself as being super nice, but he did try to be. At least he seemed to be succeeding with Caroline.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Dark, What Else is New?   Stuck in the Dark, What Else is New? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:38 am

She wrinkled her nose when he tapped it with his finger and stuck her tongue out in his direction, "Oh so I get to be on first name basis? I feel so special." She said teasingly. She blinked though when he took her hand in his own, "That's true....my parents never really let me socialize with many other people." She admitted after a moment. She supposed it was because they had been too over protective, even though they had made sure she could handle herself. "However I do mean what I said." She said with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Dark, What Else is New?   Stuck in the Dark, What Else is New? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:43 am

"You should! It's not everyday I let a student of mine call my by my first name." He said, with a teasing tone.

"Awwe, see? Told ya. I bet your mom is actually a lot nice than me." He teased, lightly, wanting to bring them back to joking.

"Pfft... Yeah, I can't see you lying..." He said, with a small chuckle, rubbing the side of his nose a little. "What makes me so nice, anyways?" He asked, out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Dark, What Else is New?   Stuck in the Dark, What Else is New? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the Dark, What Else is New?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2