10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misfits [Tag: Alexa]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

Misfits [Tag: Alexa] Empty
PostSubject: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:59 pm

If looks could kill (and the young man knew from experience) then Dimitri would've killed anyone who would've happen to stand infront of him at this moment. Unfortuanly, his venomous glare was only met with the wall, and for once he decided to be childish and wish for the ability to littearlly glare a hole through it.
He sighed, and when having cooled down enough, fianlly teared his eyes away from the wall to look over the room, his gree/blue shifting eyes unconsciously landing on his roommate first of all. After having been branded, Dimitri ahd a hard time recalling anything after that, only to wake up here with Alexa as his company. He looked calm with his typical unreadable expression, except for the light frown on his face. He felt more disgusted with himself than usual, and had to hold back the strong urge to claw at the burning words inscribed on his skin.
'Bloodstained'
'Animal'
It hurt because it was the truth. Things that Dimitri couldn't deny no matter how much he tried to bend the words or come up with different excuses or explanations. Now physical pain he could handle, but the mentally one... No one could train for that sort of torture. If he hadn't been on of the victims, he might have even applaud the sickos behind this.
His thoughts traveled back to his cousins, even though not showing it (mostly 'cause he didn't really know how to) he was worried. Denise might go berserk, and even though Signy could handle more than any of them, that might just mean the have something else entirely in store for her.

His eyes kept shifting back bewteen blue and green, at the moment not really able to stop it, ashe stared expresinoless at Alexa.
He had wanted to so badly sink his teeth into those men when they touched her... branding her too with some hateful word that surely were ment to hurt her as much it had hurt him. But he had only been able to watch numbly while it happend.

Misfits [Tag: Alexa] Tumblr_ltozrp4uJX1qavzqjo4_250
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Alexa came too very slowly and her head was killing her, not to mention her backside....she awoke quite suddenly.  She was relieved to note that she was back in her clothes and no longer naked, she let out a little gasp of pain though as her backside complained.  She had been given a tramp stamp that said Misfit, the words were harsh and made her remember how she had felt when she had first found out she was Thor's daughter.  She had never really fit in on Asgard or Earth for that matter, her anger always seemed to get the better of her and as a result she didn't have very many friends.  Speaking of friends, her eyes landed on Dimitri, "Dimitri?  Are you ok?" She asked hesitantly as she slowly moved to his side.  She could tell he was brooding, possibly about his own marks she couldn't blame him for that though.
Misfits [Tag: Alexa] Tumblr_inline_mox1jr66We1rqlxcl
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:53 pm

He didn't move, or react when the blonde moved to his side, just kept his blank stare unmoving and straight ahead. He took his time too before bothering coming up with some sort of reply.
Slowly, he moved his still collor shifting eyes to Alexa, staring quietly at her own bradning with a surprsingly deep frown for a moment. Even though there wa sno hint of it on his expression or form, he felt anger rising as he read the word.
"I'd be lying if I said I was," he sighed and looked away, closing his eyes a couple of times in attempts of making his eyes stop shiting, but to no avail. He still felt dizzy.
Misfits [Tag: Alexa] Tumblr_mywebrOo2F1safty2o1_250
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:12 pm

"They're wrong you know....you're not an animal Dimitri." She said firmly as she moved to sit next to him. She glanced over at him and noted that he really didn't look all that great. He looked worn out and tired...it made her even angrier that the people who had caused this were hurting Dimitri. "We've been in tight spots before...I'm sure we'll find a way out of here." She added after a moment. Without her hammer though and with her powers being restrained she felt a surge of doubt at her own words.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:23 pm

He couldn't help but let out a barely audible chuckle at hearing her, not surprised that the first thing she'd say was to assure him that he wasn't something... bad. She surely most ahve noticed how tense and worn out he in truth was.
He sighed again, and leaned his back fully agaisnt the wall behind them and decided to keep his eyes closed for the moment. Even when hearing the doubt in her own words, it still felt a little better hearing her say that. He'd take any little comfort he could right now.
"How're you holding up?" he asked after another short silence, knowing she wasn't exactly 'ok' either after what just happend.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:32 pm

Alexa frowned at the question, she was tired and sore but overall all right. "I'm fine, just worried about what these people want." She admitted with a shrug. "Although I get the feeling, they've been doing this for awhile." She added thoughtfully as she stared down at her hands which were curled loosely in her lap. "I'm sure we can find a way out of here." She added once more, needing to believe that there was a way out.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:41 pm

"Right," he sighed again, slowly opening his eyes again to stare aimlessly up at the wall of their room. He stayed like that for another moment, until he allowed his head to turn towards her form. Wordlessly, he reached out and placed his cold hand over hers. "We'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Alexa smiled at him gratefully, he seemed to know she needed the extra comfort. She turned her hand and gently squeezed his own hand as well. "At least we're roomed together." She added after a moment. She felt better being roomed with someone who she knew who could handle himself. Her thoughts turned to Egil, Denise and Signy she hoped they were doing all right. To her she thought of all of them as family, she felt she could rely on them.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:05 pm

He offered one of his rare smiles in return, a small one but at least it was genuine. "Lets try and keep the sexual tension under control then," he said bluntly, closing his eyes again to calm down his dizziness. He really couldn't help but being his typical teasing self with her, with the situatuin they're in. Guess she just had that effect on him...?
He sighed again, worried as well about his cousins. He couldn't really care much for Egil, but he knew Alexa did. For now, he was actually more concerned of what Denise might be going through... or Signy, if his suspicion from before were right.
"I'm sure Egil's fine, he's to much of a knucklehead to go down in a place like this," he mutterd. "And Signy she's..." he trailed off, needing to assure himself too that she was ok somewhere. "She's got the most 'experience' in these sorts of things."
Denise has a big fear of being restrained whatsoever....
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Alexa snorted at his comment, "Sexual tension hmm?" She asked teasingly. However she knew he was right, lately she had really felt the tension with him. And now that they were in a room together....yeah she could see his point. At his other words she nodded, becoming more serious at the thought of her family and friends. "What do you mean the most experience?" She asked quietly as he brought up Signy. Sudden worry filled her, had she missed something?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:19 pm

He blinked, and mentally facepalmed at her question. "Sorry, forgot for a moment what I was saying," he said with a small smirk. He hand't ment to make Alexa worry more than she already was. "Well, Signy is neither alive or dead, so she can't die," he clarified. "And well, lets face it. Being brought up in the land of the dead would natrually make her see death not as something bad or scary, but something more on the bright side," he chuckled under his breathe before frowing again. "...that just might mean they'll try a whole other level or kind of torture on her...."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Alexa nodded in understanding, "I hadn't thought of that." She admitted with a frown. It made her worry that whatever torture their captors had planned for Signy might be even worse then their own. "I'm sure Signy can handle it." She said eventually. She knew Signy was a lot stronger then how she appeared. Her thoughts turned to Denise, she knew she hated being locked up. She just hoped that whoever was roomed with her could help her.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:45 pm

"Yeah..." Dimitri murmured quietly. "I'm sure she can..." he really wanted to believe that, but he hated not knowing shit of what was happening. So it was hard for to convince himself that it'd be fine.
"Denise is probably trying to claw her way out right now," he said after another moment, sighing at the thought. "As much she hates admitting it, she inherited Fenrir's fear to the max..."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:47 am

Alexa gave him a comforting look and gently squeezed his hand, "I just hope everyone doesn't get hurt." She said quietly as she looked down at her lap. It was one thing, if she just had to worry about herself....a whole other one once she thought about all of the other people trapped here as well. She gave herself a little shake, it wouldn't do if she worried herself sick over it...it wouldn't help any of them. "So what have you been up too? I haven't seen you in awhile." She said eventually, needing to take her mind off of what was going on.
Misfits [Tag: Alexa] Large
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:31 am

He gave their intertwined hands a blank look, again taking a short pause before bother replying. "Not much," he murmured tiredly, closing his eyes once again. He didn't mind taking their minds of the situation at hand for a while either. "Mostly just wandering around the wild lands..."
He still hadn't quite calmed down after his latest fuck up at S.H.I.E.L.D. Being around to many people had just managed to stress him out lately, so he had for once taking Denise's advice.
'Pace around somehwere far off where no one can bother you, that usually calms down my inner beast'.
That's what she had said. Seems like he'd lost track of time though, seeing as he couldn't remember the last time spoke with Natasha... And just like that, he felt a wave of guilt hit him.
"What about you?"

Misfits [Tag: Alexa] Tumblr_magvpvp7Jf1rwr6od
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Alexa nodded in understanding, she knew he still felt guilty for what happened just over a year ago but she also knew that it wasn't his fault.  He had just been trying to help her, the whole thing made her feel guilty.  "Your mom misses you...I talked to her last week.  She was on a mission in Buenes Ares, she doesn't blame you.  No one does Dimitri, if anything the whole thing was my fault." She said as she hung her head.  She had been such an idiot, and she had dragged Dimitri into the whole thing.  "I was on my way to stop an attack in Florida when I got taken, so hopefully S.H.I.E.L.D. will follow through procedure and start an investigation." She said after a moment, after all she had to have some hope that they would all be rescued.  
(I am basing the incident from that fanfic we did on WoW lemme know if that works x3)
Misfits [Tag: Alexa] Tumblr_ltkudtUVII1r23tzz
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:56 pm

(That's more than ok<3 i was basing it off that too ;D)

Unsurprisingly, this didn't make Dimitri feel any better, even if it was Alexa assuring him of that. Maybe that's why it didn't feel better.... because instead of putting the blame on him, who actually had slaughtered people, thunderbolt blamed herself for it instead. That wasn't right either... But instead of replying, angrily reminding her that it had been his responsibility for snapping, he stayed quiet. He got the feeling he'd only snap at her, and say something hurtful for no good reason. Alexa's been hurt enough already, and that's the last thing he'd ever wanna have on his conscious. Hurting her....
He ran a hand through his hair at the mention of Natasha, really hating the big lump og guilt growing in his stomach. Well, he'd lived with it for a year, he'll survive some time more with it hopefully...
"You're quite amazing," he said then, honestly and smiling slightly at nothing in particular.

Misfits [Tag: Alexa] Tumblr_mf00ztQMFr1r99f4t
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:16 pm

(We have such similar thought patterns Wink)
Alexa frowned as she noticed that Dimitri really didn't seem to be taking in any of her words, and knew he wasn't taking any of her words to heart. She also knew though that Dimitri would never hurt her and so maybe he was keeping his mouth shut for a good reason. At his words though she wasn't entirely sure how to react but she felt more then a little touched. "You're being too nice." She said after a moment and smiled over at him. "But since you complimented me first, I think its only fair that I return the favor. You are one of the only true friends I have, even if sometimes we tend to get on one another's nerves. That and I really missed seeing you after you left...being at S.H.I.E.D. just wasn't the same." She admitted with a shrug.
Misfits [Tag: Alexa] Tumblr_m1zk5bpYhG1r99f4t
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:43 pm

(soulmates<3333 8D *glomps*)

He chuckled under his breathe at her remark about having to 'return the favor', and would've said something smug and cocky just for the heck of it. But then she just ahd to go and surprise him again (she sure did that alot), admitting to actually missing him of all people. Dimitri only ever cared about his mother, and had never had the heart to care about the people on his missions, be it either the victims or his 'comrads'. He was never 'hero' material and he liked it that way. S.H.I.E.L.D. had been nothing more than a job.
But then he and Alexa had met, been at eachother's throats since day 1, and before he realised it himself had actually come to enjoy their silly fights. He had staretd to look forward working in team, andslowly but surley opend up. Until of course.... that incident, that only really happend beacuse he'd cared more about this thunderbolt than he'd dared to admit.
And now here they were, trapped togheter in Odin knows where and branded as freaks fornow everyone to see. Somehow, he just wanted to laugh at it all.
"Well, I know it's impossible to find a replacement for me," he snickered, giving her a teasing smirk. "Must be boring without me around to get all hot and bothered by."
Translation: I miss having you around as well.

Misfits [Tag: Alexa] Tumblr_lvgqv9kQSk1r77beeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:17 am

She smiled and rolled her eyes, knowing full well what he really meant but not quite able to keep herself from laughing.  "So much for keeping that sexual tension away Dimitri." She said teasingly as she winked over at him, unable to keep from doing so.  After he had left, she had had a hard time working once more and had left the team to do her own soul searching.  Torunn had noticed what she was really doing though and had called her out on it more then once.  Eventually however even she couldn't ignore S.H.I.E.L.D. and went back to work but with less enthusiasm then when she had first joined.  
Misfits [Tag: Alexa] Tumblr_mrs6stLMOy1ravh4qo1_250
(of course <3333333 I have really missed you <33333)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:19 pm

(i've missed ya toooo<33333333)

"You knew that'd be impossible the moment you saw me again," he pointed out smugly, returning a wink as well. Even with this nice little distraction they were giving eachother for the time being, Dimitri still couldn't ignore what was currently happening. It's a good thing he was a 'professional' when it came to staying calm (again, thank Natasha for all that intense training), or else he would've probably barred his fangs and spit poison everywhere or tried to bite his way out...
Heh, funny how similar things happened with he was still a kid and scared half to death of his own mouth.
"...do you talk with your sister much these days?" he asked gently. "Or Thor?" Even if the mere mention of the thunder god made him shudder, he cared enough about Alexa to ignore his worries.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:01 pm

She snorted in a very unladylike way and looked away, her thoughts moving to her dad and her mom. She had no doubt that her mom would be buried in her work, too busy to notice that her daughter was missing. She knew her dad would be different though, same as her sister and hopefully they would find them. At Dimitri's sudden question she smiled he knew her so well it was almost scary sometimes. "I've talked to her a few times, she was the one who got me out of my little funk after you left." She admitted with a little laugh. Of course Alexa hadn't been pleased with Torunn for doing so but she knew she had to focus after all worrying about Dimitri wouldn't bring him back. "As for dad....well he's been busy with S.H.I.E.L.D. but he tries to stay in touch with me." She said after a moment. "Its hard though, especially when there always seems to be some kind of crises every other week." She pointed out with a dry laugh. She didn't blame Thor for being on the front lines though, he enjoyed fights and with S.H.I.E.L.D. it seemed there were plenty of those to go around. "The person I've talked too the most has been your mom." She admitted after a long pause, it was true though. The two women had grown closer after Dimitri had left, and in some ways Alexa was closer to Natasha then she was with her own mom.
Misfits [Tag: Alexa] 847409tumblrm1z6x792va1r99f4tlarge
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:34 pm

Dimitri had no trouble whatsoever seeing Torunn snapping Alexa out of it, and since it's this certain valkyire with such a violent and fierce personality he only hoped Torunn hadn't used to much force on Alexa. Of course Alexa was as tough as her older sister, but still.... that woman was as scary as Thor in his eyes.
He smiled again, happy to hear that his mother and freind had grown closer. At least that ment they hadn't been alone... right? Of course he knew Natasha was more than fine on her own, but that didn't mean he'd stop worrying for his own mother.
"Thank you."
He was facing her at this point, having one of those rare and so unusual smiles on his face as he had spoken those words. But like usual, a nice moment like that was quickly gone, and Dimitri leaned his head back agaisnt the wall with his eyes closed.
"In a funny and frigthening way," he murmured. "Torunn reminds me of Natasha...." He went silent for a short moment, before letting out an amused snort at the thought. "I deserve a bitchslapp for that, don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Alexa was pleased to note that Dimitri had clearly missed his mother, even though she had had no doubts of that fact. "You're welcome." She said gently as she smiled back at him. She frowned though as he stopped smiling and leaned against the wall, at his other words she let out a little laugh. "Well....yeah you probably do but I'm not going to be the one who gives it to you." She said with a shrug. "They do have a lot of things in common but one thing about them that is different is how they both see you." She pointed out with a small smile. Of course Natasha would stand by her son's side any day of the week but to see both women argue about Dimitri was a scary scene.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:51 pm

He snorted again, but not in amusement this time. Of course he didn't appreciate how Torunn saw or treated him. But at the same time, he understood why she did. Had he been in her place, he would've dislike everything related to the Norse Trickster as well. Hell, even while being related to him, Dimitri never found himself so overly found of his grandfather. And this case, he's the son to the very Monster destend to kill her father.
"It's a good thing Torunn respects her then, or else I really would have been electrocuted to death and died early."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] Empty

Back to top Go down

Misfits [Tag: Alexa]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next