10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misfits [Tag: Alexa]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

Misfits [Tag: Alexa] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Alexa nodded, not able to deny that "Well she could have tried." She said after a moment, she wouldn't have allowed Torunn to hurt Dimitri either. Although granted Torunn had the most experience when it came to using her powers, Alexa was still learning. She supposed it was because Torunn was an Aesir and thus had more then enough time to learn what Alexa was still learning. "I love Torunn but she does have quite the temper." She added with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:23 pm

(hmm... i'm running out of ideas to post.... should something happen? Razz)

Dimitri felt his teasing grin return. "Well, everyone in your bloodline seemed to have inherited that," he teased playfully, before looking a little thoughtful. "Except for that knucklehead though," he murmured, referring to Egil. "It seems impossible for that guy to get angry. Ya sure he's related to Torunn?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:43 pm

(sure but what? Cause like you I'm running out of ideas XDDD)
Alexa raised an eyebrow at that question, "Oh he is, he has a better grip on his temper however....I've only seen him get really angry once." She added thoughtfully. Her eyes becoming a stormy grey at the memory, "Trust me, he's Torunn's son all right." She said with a little laugh as she glanced over at Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:04 pm

(hmmm..... maybe we should take break for this topic? Until we figure out what to happen? Smile btw, i'm having so fun Rping with you again!!!! ;3; tackles/clings*<3333333)

At this, Dimitri felt a little surprsied. Sure, the happy-go-lucky and overly friendly guy got get annoyed at some things perhaps.... but angry? Guess that was just one of those things you ahd to see with your own eyes to belive.
"I see. Kinda worries me to ask what the reason for that was," he mutterd, having noted how Alexa's eyes changed at the topic.

(oooh maybe.... Denise and Herc? x'D only if you want of course, no must or anything!!! <333)
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:19 pm

(okie doki loki XDDD and I have really missed rping with you too <33333333 *huggles tightly* <333333 And ohh I completely spaced on Denise and Herc....faaaail XDDD Yeah sure we can rp them x3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misfits [Tag: Alexa]   Misfits [Tag: Alexa] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misfits [Tag: Alexa]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2