10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alora Howlett

Alora Howlett

Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} Empty
PostSubject: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:36 am

Vulpe had been awake, watching the whole torture that was being shown on the television. She was watching it in silence, watching how the man had marked her, before forcing her to kill her loved one. It was hard to watch, but she couldn't look away. Stuff like this had always been able to catch her attention. She would just watch in silence while looking a bit creepy. It was like this, because anything with torture, she would study just in case she would have to torture someone herself. Vulpe was always learning new ways of torture with her powers, taking other's strategies and then making them her own. Though, sadly for her, she wouldn't be able to torture anyone.

Her hand slowly went to the collar around her neck, a collar that shocked her for letting a bit of the venom in her teeth drip. Which caused her to cease her venom from running through her body. As the broadcast ended, she slowly turned to look at the man who was in the room with her. The man was in a complete body suit, and she couldn't help but give a good eye check. Though, before she figured he would notice her staring at him, she looked away and moved a bit of her blue hair away from her face. Her hair had ran down all the way to the back of her knees, and was a bright blue from just being washed before she had been kidnapped.

With one more look around the room, she stood up, her hair falling in place as she did. "Well, that was a bit entertaining." Vulpe said as she slowly smirked and looked at the man once again. Her bright, piercing, blue eyes looking straight into his.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:58 am

'Well . . . this is an interesting development.'

Wade had been locked in rooms before, sure. People had tried kidnapping him, imprisoning him. It never quite worked out the way they planned, though. But this time . . . this time it was different.

For one, he'd never been imprisoned with a fine looking blue-haired chick before. And second, he'd never been given a theatrical viewing of a torture and murder session, either.

'Where's the popcorn when you need it?' he thought as he lounged back, watching as the girl mercilessly attacked the man lying on the slab. Well, the girl sure had enthusiasm, though she didn't seem too happy about it afterwards.

'Shoulda gone for the head or chest, lady. Much quicker kill that way,' he thought critically. She was far too animalistic, and that would get her killed if she wasn't careful.

Oh, but then she knew the guy. Well, that was a real bummer. Wade would have hated to find out someone he'd killed was actually an old pal of his.

Well, whoever had them all here, they sure had some sadistic kinks.

His kind of people!!

He turned to face the blue-haired lady - he decided until he found out her name, she would henceforth be called Marge Simpson - when she spoke, and realized he'd actually been quiet during the entire show.

Well, that wouldn't do.

"Eh, I give it a two out of five stars. It was way too soap-opera-y to make her know the guy she just killed. I predict it won't be picked up for a full season," he quipped, meeting her blue eyes with his noncommittal gaze.
Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett

Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:12 am

Vulpe couldn't help the little noise that came out of her mouth when the man talked. She then proceeded to laugh a cute little laugh, before giving him a bit of a look. "Nice, and I gotta say that I agree with you. Wouldn't been nicer for her to kill someone she didn't know, but oh well, I'm not in charge of these things." She said as she shrugged and leant against the wall. "I'm Vulpe by the way, pleasure to meet you my little prison pal." She said as she flipped a bit of hair out of her face, before looking at the man and giving him a pleasant smile.

So far this man seemed to be quite interesting, the way he just mouths off things and makes a joke out of a situation. It was amusing, maybe they would continue to get along. Hell, she would need someone that wouldn't know her. She would lose her mind if she was roomed with someone annoying and weak. Good thing that this man looked strong. The question was, was he going to find her annoying? Hopefully not. "Also, can I just add that I kind of like the blood stain in the corner over there." Vulpe said as she pointed to it. "Whoever is in charge of this, is clearly trying to make us feel scared by leaving such a thing. It's kind of pathetic." Vulpe admitted as she walked a bit closer to the blood stain on the wall.

(OOC: Hey, Sophie, I am going to make a chat for this rp on skype, was wondering if you wanted to join it? If so, may I have your skype?! :3 Mine is VulpeyQ)
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:57 am

The room filled with gas, both of the occupants fell unconscious and shortly after the room cleared of the gas the door opened revealing the Villain. He surveyed the room calmly and smirked at the scene in front of him before he handcuffed both of the prisoners, only to shock them both awake in the next instant. He leaned back against the wall as he watched them with a dark smile which was hidden under his mask. "Rise and shine sleeping beauties!" He cooed mockingly as he observed them slowly start to come too.
Back to top Go down
https://10doorsrpnew.forumotion.com
Alora Howlett

Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:05 am

Vulpe quickly awoke when she had been shocked, causing her to groan. She then heard a man talk to them and proceeded to lift her head up. Her piercing, blue eyes looking straight at where she though his eyes would be. She then looked at her roommate, before looking back at the man. "You know, it's very rude to knock two people out when they were in a middle of a conversation." Vulpe said as she slowly helped herself onto her knees, and then onto her feet. She had noticed her hands her handcuffed the moment she had awoken, and she wasn't that surprised. This man certainly didn't want them attacking him, which made her smirk. Why would they attack him? He'd have to make the first move, but even she wasn't that stupid.

Once she got up on both of her feet, she stretched, before flipping her bangs out of her face. "Well it was a good nap while it lasted, now, I bet you're to torture us like you tortured that girl. Which, to be honest, was a bit entertaining, but boring as well." Vulpe said as her eyes narrowed slowly as if to imitate a boredom look as she leaned against the wall behind her. As she did this, strands of her blue hair fell in front of her body. She then turned to look at her cellmate, "By the way, I didn't catch your name, think you'll be able to tell me it now?" She asked with a smile as if she was totally ignoring the masked man in front of her now.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:20 am

Wade had been about to reply when the gas entered the room. He blinked, thinking for a moment that his healing factor would take care of it, but then he found himself waking up.

Huh, this was some new gas his healing factor didn't know how to deal with.

That was actually pretty awesome.

He looked up at the new man in the room, and quite easily came to the conclusion that he was the one who was responsible for them being there.

But Wade merely leened back and waved happily at the Villain. "Hi!! Great set-up you have here. Me and Marge Simpson here both agree that the blood-stain in the corner's a nice touch. It adds a nice kind of Silence of the Lambs kind of feel to the place."

He then looked over at Vulpe as he continued to lounge on the mattress. "Call me Wade, Margey!!" he chirped.

(Sorry it took me so long to respond >< My keyboard was acting up, and then I fell asleep as I was waiting for it to start working again. ^^;
Oh, and sure! My Skype is fmwsophie ^^)
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:06 pm

He chuckled, "All good that you're now getting to know each other, although for future reference your room mate's name is Vulpe not Margey." He said with a smirk that neither of them could see due to his mask that he wore over his face.  "Now who should I mark first?" He asked out loud as he scanned the room, before the man could move he had grabbed his wrist and had taken off the glove to reveal a hand that was covered in tumors.  "Now that is ugly." He said with a sneer before he took out the laser tool and started to engrave the words, Killer, Annoying done he released the man's wrist and smirked down at his work.  Along the man's palm directly on the wrist line the words shone as they dripped with blood, "Makes quite a statement if I say so myself." He said with a small smile before he turned on the woman in the room.  "Now then lets see, what kind of mark should I give you?" He asked as his eyes traveled along her body which was turned towards him.
(its okie <33333 I know how that is x3)
Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett

Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Vulpe was about to correct Wade, but was beaten to it by the masked man. Which made her smirk a bit wider. She decided then to stay quiet, wanting to see what he was going to do next. He was here for a reason, and she wanted to see why. Her question was answered when he suddenly asked who he should mark first. She watched him look at both her and Wade, before advancing onto Wade. Vulpe's attention stayed on the two, but when she saw what Wade's hand looked underneath the glove. Her eyes narrowed softly, as if giving a look of remorse. She was now wondering what had happened to him to make his skin look like that. As she wondered, her eyes slowly returned to normal as she watched the man mark Wade.

When he finished, she slowly looked away, totally ignoring the scene now. She only turned her attention back to both of the men when the masked one turned to her and wondered what kind of mark he could give to her. This caused her eyes to narrow, almost seductively but not quite as she leaned more against the wall. "I don't know, depends if you want to insult me, or compliment me. Though, by the looks of it, you want to insult me. So you should probably mark weakling, curse, orphan, annoying, brat, bitch, killer, and maybe even viper. But I think you should go with orphan, and a curse. Since those words are the ones people hit me with all the time." Vulpe stated as she stood there as if nothing bad was happening. So what she was going to get marked with a laser? It would hurt, but she would be able to handle it. She was good at hiding pain.

"Oh," Vulpe suddenly said as her eyes lit up with an idea, "And if you want it to really hurt, you should do it right above the shoulder blade, a bit close to the bottom of my neck!" She said as she raised her head a little bit. It was a good think she was only wearing a tank top right now, it was easier to explain where she wanted the mark. Plus, both her and this guy knew that, that place was a good place to inflict pain on. No one could deny that.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:18 am

Wade deadpanned at the man, though it wasn't very visible, due to his mask. "I know. It's called a nickname, Chilton."

Wade was surprised at the man's speed and reflexes, but didn't give much of a struggle as he pulled off his glove. "What can I say? I liked to make my skin a canvas as a child," he said brightly, his eyes glinting - again, not noticeable due to the mask - when he saw the laser. "Ooh, shiny," he cooed. He started a little in surprise, but then masked the bit of pain he felt with a giggle. "That tickles!!" he laughed, panting for breath as he inspected his hand. His head drooped a little in sign of a pout when he saw the markings on his hand.

"Aw, now you're just being mean."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:59 am

He glanced back at Wade with a small smirk on his face, "That's something you should get used too." He said over his shoulder before he finally approached Vulpe. "That is a painful spot, but then I guess you must love pain." He stated with a cruel smirk before he took out the laser tool and started to mark her skin, Mouthy, Annoying and finally Weakling. Finished he lowered the tool and smirked down at the etchings on her bare skin. The smile grew when he noticed the blood start to well up, "Much better." He said as he ran a hand along the wounds and ever so gently pressing down on them which would cause the fresh wounds to burn.
Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett

Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:21 am

Vulpe didn't make a comment on what he said about her loving pain, she just kept looking at him with a smirk. She watched him take the device out, before activating the laser and bringing it into contact with her skin. She slowly raised her head and leaned against the wall, and looked as if he was boring her. The truth of the matter was, it did hurt, a lot, but she was able to completely push her mind onto something else. Like how the lights flickered a little. After a couple of seconds, she closed her eyes, breathing slowly as he continued to write more words on her shoulder blade. When he finished, all she did was slowly turn her head towards the man as she looked at him and smiled. Vulpe couldn't help but smirk when he commented on her blood coming out of her wounds. "It is a pretty sight." She said, before looking away from him. Her eyes narrowing softly again.

Though, when he suddenly pressed down on her wounds and caused them to burn. Vulpe couldn't help the urge she had, telling her to mess with the man. She raised her head, closed her eyes, and made an expression of pleasure before she moaned ever so softly followed by a bit of heavy breathing. Once she felt him kind of freeze, she turned her head towards him again with seductive eyes. "How about a little harder, sweetie, it doesn't hurt." She said in a low voice before she turned her whole body towards him, leaning against the wall even more now. As a smirk formed on her face again.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:52 am

Wade just pouted again.  "Meanie Chilton."

However . . . he couldn't help but crane his neck to take a peak at what Mr. Meanie Pants was branding on Vulpe's skin.  

"Heeeey, how come she got three words and I got two?" he whined before sniffing.  "I get it, you don't fully understand the depth of my tortured character.  That's cool, I'm just complex like that," he crossed his arms, giving Vulpe a slightly interested look before looking off to the side.  "Can you say feeeetiiiiiish?" he sang quietly.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:17 am

He snorted when Wade spoke, "Lets just say, I like her more then you." He said mockingly before turning back towards Vulpe.  "Any harder and it'll bruise." He said even as he started pressing down even harder before staring down at the blood on his gloved hand, "And yet maybe you need a better reminder." He added as he smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett

Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:10 am

Vulpe couldn't help but laugh when the man said it would bruise if he pressed any harder, before pressing down on her wounds even harder. She didn't even winced, all she did was giggle a little bit. A cute little giggle that almost made her sound like a child as she looked away and down at the ground. After the man spoke once more, Vulpe looked at him and giggled once more. "Don't worry, it's stuck in my head. I'm not stupid like some other people in this place. You know, the ones that fight back, thinking they will win against someone who is much stronger?" She said, looking straight into where she thought his eyes would be located underneath the mask. "I also won't break as easily as that girl on the TV. That's weakness, it'll take much more than all of this to break me, sweetie." Vulpe giggled, before caressing the place where she thought his chin was.

She then leaned forward a bit, closer to the man's face. "I'm not that stupid." She said with a smirk, before backing up a little. Everything she had just said was true. It was hard to make her break, and even harder to make her feel weak. Even if she didn't have her powers, she had been trained by a good friend after she realized she was a bad fighter at the age of sixteen. Vulpe knew how to take care of herself properly, but would that mean she would attack this, tell him to let her go? No, she would obey the rules, she didn't want to be killed like most of the people in here who were probably saying they would kill him. Or people who tried to bang on the door like they could break it down. No, she was being smart.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:46 am

"Oh, I see how it is," Wade sniffed at the Villain before deadpanning at Vulpe. Maaaaaaaaaaan, she had some serious kinks there.

However, his eyes narrowed slightly as she watched the exchange. He certainly agreed on the fact that fighting was probably useless in this case, especially considering they knew how to get around his healing factor . . .

And slowly . . . his eyes widened. They knew how to get around his healing factor. They knew how to get around his healing factor.

However, that small amount of glee soon diffused. They probably wouldn't go so far as to kill him . . . a dead man's no fun unless you're into necrophilia, which they probably weren't - though Wade wouldn't put it past him - so he couldn't count on them to reunite him with Lady Death. He'd have to take care of that himself - no new stuff there. Just a regular ole' day in the life of Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:38 am

He chuckled in amusement, "Good to know you're not." He said mockingly before turning to look at Wade with a growing smile. "I'm sure you do." He said with a wink in his direction that Wade wouldn't be able to see. He backed away from Vulpe before heading towards the door, "I have a feeling we'll all be getting to know each other very well." He said over his shoulder as he glanced in Vulpe's direction, letting her know that his words were for her. Smirking in satisfaction he left the room, making sure to lock it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett

Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:24 am

Vulpe's smirked widened, before frowning when she had heard the mocking tone. It didn't hurt her feelings, it was just a general reaction to someone mocking. She then looked back at Wade, before looking back at the man when he spoke to him. She watched him back away, causing her to move forward a little. As if he drew her away from the wall. This was just because she was keeping an eye on him. Wanting to know if he was going to do something else to her. Which he didn't, but she still held her guard up a little, wanting to be ready for anything. Though, when he suddenly looked over his shoulder and looked what she thought was right at her and spoke right to her. Her eyebrow raised, he wanted them to get to know each other. This caused her to smirk as she laughed a little.

"Good luck." Vulpe said, indicating that she was saying good luck about getting to know her. In order to get to know her, he would have to play his cards right, and so far he wasn't hitting any jackpots. Once she saw him leave and heard the lock click, she looked down at the words on her shoulder. "Aww, I'm a weakling and annoying!" She said with a smile on her face before laughing as she pointed to the words as she looked at Wade. "Whelp, that was exciting!" She laughed as she skipped a step and walked over to Wade before sitting next to him.

"Well, since we weren't able to properly introduce, I shall re-introduce myself again." Vulpe laughed as she held out her hand. "My name is Vulpe, it's nice to meet you Wade." She said as she gave him a polite smile, and talking to him like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Wade leaned against the wall with his arms crossed as he watched the Villain leave. "Hey! Chilton! Next time you come, bring me some chimichangas, okay?" he called.

He looked over at Vulpe when she spoke, and shrugged. "Eh, guy was pretty melodramatic if you ask me," he said before nodding his head. "Likewise, Vulpe. Love the hair, by the way. Makes me think of lollipops!"
Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett

Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:52 am

Vulpe couldn't help but smirk at his little comment. "If you haven't noticed, this whole situation is melodramatic. You'd think people would come up with something new and fresh! But nope, not possible. I mean, how many incidents like this happen?" She asked, rolling her eyes before she shook her head. She then looked back at him, and listened to how he complimented her hair, telling her it made him think of lollipops. Causing her to look down at her hair as she picked some strands up and brushed her hand through it. "Thanks, I believe it's my best feature on me. Though, I can change it to any color, like green. I would show you, but I can't, but as you can see it's my natural hair color." Vulpe said as she looked up at him, looking like a cute little kid.

With a quick movement, she threw her hair to the back, before flipping her bangs out of her face. "So, what's your story? How were you able to get caught?" Vulpe asked, wanting to know a bit more about this guy.

((OOC: Sorry for short reply, couldn't think much with this reply. Pfft. XD))
Back to top Go down
Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Wade snorted. "Oh man, I know. Kidnapping people and putting them in rooms with random strangers and branding them with their "faults." Hey, I'm an annoying killer and proud of it!!" he declared, looking straight into the camera. "And I meant it when I said you should bring me some chimichangas!!"

He turned back to Vulpe when she asked about his story, straightening up in excitement. "Ooooh, you want to hear my origin story??"

(XD It's fine, I can totally understand that XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}   Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!} Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching a torture in silence. {Tag: WADE!}
Page 1 of 1