10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Torture and Fright

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

Torture and Fright  Empty
PostSubject: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:20 am

Clark woke up feeling sick...he never got sick, that was the first tip off that something was wrong. The next clue was the television set that was showing a woman being tortured, Clark had the sick feeling in his stomach that what he was seeing was real. The last thing that cinched it for him was Barbara curled up on the floor next to him on the black carpet. He bit his lip in worry and gently shook her shoulder as he tried to get her awake, "Come on Babs, wake up." He whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:26 am

Barbara gave a little moan as she felt someone gently shake her. She rolled over onto her back and slowly blinked her eyes opened. She felt carpet under her, before taking in that Clark was hovering over her. Her blue eyes widened when she heard a scream, before she sat up suddenly.

Her eyes stared wide television that was showing a young woman, looks younger then her, being tortured by a loon in a mask. She turned to Clark. "What the hell is going on?" Was the first thing that came racing out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:35 am

Clark's eyes were on the television screen as he stared at it with an unreadable look on his face, "I wish I knew." He said quietly as he turned to look at her with a frown as he stood up. He hurried towards the door in front of him and tried to force it open but when he tried he received a shock and yanked his hand off the door. "No good I can't use my powers." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:09 am

"What?" Barbara asked, standing up. She walked over to him and noticed the metal collar on his neck. She reached up and touched it. "Hmmm, looks like this might be the reason...." She said, before glancing around the room. She first noticed the Camera in the corner of the ceiling. "...Looks like we're being watched also..." She said, with a frown, before finally noticing the tint of red in the room.

She looked up at the light. "I don't think your super strength is the only thing you can't use..." She said, as her frowned deepened.

She looked back to the tv when she heard the young woman shout out "No!". Barbara gasoed before turning away when she saw the woman suddenly slash up the man on the table.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:32 am

Clark turned to stare at the lights and frowned, he should have known this wouldn't be easy. Sighing he turned towards the T.V. set and flinched as he saw the woman literally tear into the unconscious man in front of her. Knowing that this could be happening then made him feel hopeless and angry...what was going on? Watching the man treat the woman with such disrespect only made him angrier, "Whatever this place is, I don't like it." He muttered as his eyes studied the screen angrily.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:05 am

Barbara flinched, before moving to look at the doorknob. When she touched it, she felt a shock course through her body, causing her to let out a scream, before she was pushed back by the shock.

She bumped into Clark as she let out a pitiful "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Hannah Bates

Hannah Bates

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:07 am

Clark's hands gently held her against him as he checked to make sure she was all right. "I think we should leave the door alone." He said quietly. His hands gently rubbed her shoulders before he turned her in his arms so she was facing him, "Let me look at that." He said quietly, it felt good concentrating on someone else....someone he cared about.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:55 am

Barbara winced. "I was hoping to find a weak point..." She mumbled, as he turned her around. She looked down as she let him look her over, feeling almost ashamed that she hadn't been more careful.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:12 am

He gave her a soft smile in understanding, "I know what you mean...If it weren't for the red sun rays I would be trying the same thing." He admitted as he gave her a small nudge with his shoulder. He studied her hands, they didn't appear to be too badly injured which was good and he rubbed them gently with his own, "Hopefully the pain will go down." He said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Barbara looked up at him when he nudged her. She gave him a small smile, before smiling a little more. "I've had worse." She admitted, appreciating him rubbing her hands.

"So... Who do you think is behind all of this?" She asked, feeling better if she knew who was behind all of this mayhem.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:06 am

Clark shrugged and slowly released her hands before moving to lean against the wall, "I don't know..I kinda have a hazy memory of what I was doing earlier. What about you?" He asked as he turned to look over at her with some concern.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:04 am

Barbara moved her hair back behind her ear, before walking around the room. "Yeah, it's a bit of a haze... but I think I was heading home from Dad's house..." She said, with a frown.

"My father will probably have the PD out everywhere looking for me the moment he realizes I'm gone..." She said, with a sigh, before leaning against the wall next to Clark.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:30 am

Clark glanced over at her with a sad smile, "Ma will no doubt do the same...and the world is going to notice two very prominent superheroes missing." He added in an optimistic tone as he turned back around. "I hope no one else has been taken." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:57 am

"God, I hope not..." Barbara said, leaning her head back against the wall. "I can't imagine the whole League being captured... That would just be unreal..." She said, slumping her shoulders.

"It can't be just one person doing this..." She said, after a moment. "No way could that be it..."
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:10 am

Clark silently agreed with her, whoever this was had definitely planned this out he couldn't imagine why or who but he had a feeling that things were about to get a whole lot worse. "Enemies of ours, grouping together?" He asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:49 am

"It's happened before..." Barbara said, remembering the Injustice gang. "I wish we had a clue about who we're dealing with... Batman's villains usually like to state right off the bat it's them... Letting everyone know they are the ones in control and giving the glory of striking down heroes..." She said, thinking of the Joker and the Riddler...
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:54 am

Clark nodded in agreement, he was starting to wonder if a fellow Kryptonian was involved..speaking of which; "Kara!" He blurted out with his eyes wandering the room frantically. How could he have forgotten about his cousin?? Worry started to fill him, he didn't want to think about her being here but he was worried that she was there too.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:36 am

Barbara's head snapped in his direction. "Kara? You were last with Kara?" She asked, before cursing a little. "If she's not here, then she's probably back with the others..." She said, praying her best friend wasn't here.

Why was this happening? How could this be happening??
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:42 am

He nodded to her question, "Yeah we were walking outside of the farm, we were talking...next thing I know someone used kryptonite on us. I...I think she's here too." He said with dread in his voice before he looked up at Barbara. He rubbed a hand down his face, "I'm supposed to look out for her." He said his voice becoming tight as he worried for Kara.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Barbara looked at Clark with concern. "We'll find her, Clark... and we'll get her and us out of here." She said, trying to keep his spirit up.

"Kryptonite is a weakness to you both... It's hard to fight against that or even sense it before it is too late..."
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:05 pm

He nodded, he knew she was right but it was hard not to feel responsible....after all he was the older one. "I just...want to make sure she's all right." He said eventually as he slowly met her eyes with a slow smile, one that didn't quite reach his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Barbara gave him a sad smile. "I know..." She said, softly. "As sad as it is to say... at least neither of us are alone." She said, with a mix of relief and regret. It wasn't like she really wanted anyone else to be here with her, but being a lone just seemed to be worse...
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:30 am

He nodded and moved to gently take her hand, "Yeah...but I have a feeling that whoever these guys are we'll be moved around a lot." He said with a sigh. It would probably help cause further confusion and distress if they were separated from one another...a thought that bothered him. "How have you been anyway?" He asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Barbara Gordon

Barbara Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:33 am

She gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Hmm... They probably want us to bond then do something awful later on..." Barbara said, softly. She looked up at him and gave him a soft smile.

"I've been all right... It's been awhile, hasn't it?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a little bit in thought.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent

Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:51 am

He nodded, "It sure has been, how's your dad?" He asked as he tilted his head to look over at her curiously as he thought about how long it had been since he had paid a visit to Gotham. It had been longer then he had would have liked and he had always thought about going only every time he had wanted too something came up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torture and Fright    Torture and Fright  Empty

Back to top Go down

Torture and Fright
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next