10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC/Marvel Style

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Villainess

Villainess

Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy} Empty
PostSubject: Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy}   Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy} EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Villainess looked at both of her prey, her eyes staring at how she chained them up. With Kitty she had attached her chains to the ceiling. Her cuffs were maybe a bit too tight, but did she care? No. In fact she liked to see the strain in her arms from being pulled up and the redness around her wrists. Would keep her still for her torture. Of course, Villainess decided to be nice and let only the tip of her feet touch the floor. But if she dared to kick her, they'd be chained to the wall behind her. Villainess smirked underneath her mask before looking at Jimmy, who was shirtless and chained to the wall. He was sitting down but she made sure he would get no length in his cuffs. They were right on the wall with no chains, he was stuck there.

It didn't hurt he was kind of in a nice posture. Jimmy was on his knees, his ankles chained to the wall so he couldn't move at all. He'd surely try though. But for now she would just have to enjoy the pose he was in. Even she liked seeing him shirtless. But was she going to admit that? Nah. She was way too private for that. Villainess let them sleep for a little while longer before she pressed the button for their collars, shocking them instantly to wake them up. She made sure to keep her finger on the button until she saw they were fully awake.

"Good morning sleeping beauties! How are you both today?" She asked with a smile. "Today you're here to get another dose of torture. And since I'm in a great mood, I decided I won't go too hard on you both. But don't expect the niceness to last long if you decide to fight me." Villainess said, her voice growing dark.

Last edited by Villainess on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy}   Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy} EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Kitty woke up to the feeling of being shocked and gasped as she took in what was going on, "You!" She shouted as she strained against the chains that held her. At the Villainess's words, she felt her heart skip a beat and looked over to see Jimmy chained to the wall shirtless. "How dare you?" She demanded as she looked back up to glare at the Villainess. "Let him go!" She yelled as she struggled to phase free from the chains but getting another shock for her efforts. Jerking from the shocks to her system, she slumped and then glared at the Villainess, "What do you want to do this time?" She asked in a harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hudson

Jimmy Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy}   Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:10 am

Jimmy let out a shout at the sudden shock that went through him. He thrashed his head around, trying to shake it off. His legs tingled and he felt frustration at the fact that he couldn't move his arms. Opening his eyes at Kitty's voice, he looked around. "Kitty!" He shouted, tugging harder on his binds. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw he was cuffed to the wall.

Turning his harsh gaze to the Villainess, he growled loudly. "Let Kitty go!" He shouted as Kitty was shocked again, most likely from trying to phase. "You crazy bitch!" He growled, trying to get free. He flinched a little when he felt one of the cuffs cut him from pulling too hard.
Back to top Go down
Villainess

Villainess

PostSubject: Re: Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy}   Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Villainess raised her eyebrow underneath her mask when they both started talking. Demanding her to let the other go. It was sweet enough to make her smirk. She let them thrash around, get themselves shocked, and talk before she finally had enough. She took the remote out of her pocket and pressed the button, causing a shock to go through both their collars to get them to shut up. She then raised her finger and swayed it left and right. "Tsk, tsk, don't you know you by now you are in no position to demand me," She asked with a gentle voice, "It's starting to get tiring at how much you all refuse to listen. Even now after two months you still try to fight us. Haven't you guessed it by now? You lost." Villainess said, her voice getting lower into a dark voice.

She then proceeded to walk towards Kitty, getting real close to her. "You know, I thought you'd be better to be honest. You're a quick learner from what I know about you. You know when to stop, but I'm guessing I was wrong about you." She said as she brought one hand to caress her cheek, before it went through her brown hair before going back to her side. "I'm disappointed." Villainess said before she brought out a knife. She stood there with her knife as she gazed at Kitty. Trying to figure out what exactly she was going to do. "Let's see what we can do with you." She spoke gently before bringing the knife right on her cheek, just a bit under her right eye and proceeded to make a swift move. Giving her a long cut on her cheek. The cut went from her cheek to her right ear. It wasn't a deep cut, but it did to look pretty nasty. Was probably because she had just sharpened this blade.

Villainess then proceeded to place the knife on her throat and got close to her face. "You spit on me, and I will end you." She said darkly, not in the mood for them to start spitting at her like they usually did. No, if she would spit at her now, it'd be the end of her. Though, she decided to give her a warning. She lowered the knife to Kitty's collar bone and started to dig her knife into her as she dragged it down to the middle of her chest. Causing her to cut some of the girl's top. "You spit on me, and this will get worse." She hissed before digging the knife further into her skin. Not enough to cause any serious damage, or anything lethal. It was enough to send her a message.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy}   Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy} EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Kitty trembled with rage and fear, "No we haven't." Kitty snarled as she forced herself into a standing position. She tensed however as The Villainess approached her. Her body shook in disgust as The Villainess caressed her cheek before running it through her hair. She said nothing however as the woman brought out a knife. She wouldn't give her the satisfaction of a scream. As the knife cut into her skin, she held still and said nothing. The cut wasn't deep but the knife had been recently sharpened so she bled more. At Villaness's threat, she raised an eyebrow "You're not worth my spit." She said coldly. The Villainess ran the knife along her collar bone and then started to drag the knife into her skin. It took all of Kitty's training not to scream from the pain but she managed. It seemed the Villainess was trying to test her but Kitty refused to cry out.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hudson

Jimmy Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy}   Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy} EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Jimmy wanted to explode as Villainess started cutting Kitty with a knife. It always amazed him how strong Kitty was. What he didn't under stand was why everyone thought that Kitty deserved more pain, she'd already been through more than he ever had. She's seen a lot more too.

If only he could get out of his binds, he could give villainess a few cuts in payment for what she had done to Kitty and himself. Used to be, he would think about what his dad would have done if he was in hisshoes, but now, he squashed that ideq. His dad was stuck here just like he was; no great Wolverine to save them now.

The more villainess cut into Kitty, the more blood that fell feom his girlfriend, the more rage flowed through him. His body shook and growls continued to escape from his thoart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy}   Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy} Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone call for Torture? {Tag: Kitty and Jimmy}
Page 1 of 1